8/3/2021 1:49 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

He reminds me of the special kid in class that never stfu

CivBars wrote:

lol Rude. Deegan is smart as a whip... hahaaha

He is talking about Cooksey lol wink

|

8/3/2021 3:01 PM

They are definitely an amateur status podcast...

|

8/3/2021 3:08 PM

Future Cooksey content should be posted directly to the Dumbgeon.

|

8/3/2021 3:21 PM

Everytime I see the poor bastard I just think of this dude Photo

|

8/3/2021 3:26 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

CivBars wrote:

"Reckon you missed the joke"

|

8/3/2021 3:34 PM

Spudnut wrote:

I can honestly say that I have tried to listen to the C&C podcasts with an open mind, but those clowns are so stuck on trying to explain to everyone how awesome that they are and how no one in the world, let alone the industry, can understand anything as well as they can.

It just seems like the both of them must have gotten picked on a lot as kids and have no real self esteem so they have to keep talking about themselves to try to artificially build it up in their heads.

|

8/3/2021 4:19 PM

Which route do these guys think Haiden should go? He wants to keep his relationship with Monster energy, so does he turn pro as a privateer on a KTM and put himself at a disadvantage from the start, or join the best team in the pro ranks and give himself every opportunity to make a huge name for himself (more than it already is)? He's comparing him to Frye, but I don't see any similarities in Frye's debut and Deegan's debut.

|

8/3/2021 4:21 PM

Deegan posted on IG that it’s just a rumor and that he hasn’t signed any contracts. He also said he was going to be testing on a KTM 250f

|

8/3/2021 4:56 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

The irony of how dense some of you are... Unfortunate because explaining how funny something is to someone who is oblivious is impossible.

Reckon YOU missed the joke, Mate.

|

8/3/2021 4:58 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Question wrote:

Oh okay! Thanks dude...

Photo

|

8/3/2021 5:00 PM

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

The irony of how dense some of you are... Unfortunate because explaining how funny something is to someone who is oblivious is ...more

If you have to explain how funny you think you are, then you probably aren’t……

|

8/3/2021 5:05 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

The irony of how dense some of you are... Unfortunate because explaining how funny something is to someone who is oblivious is ...more

APLMAN99 wrote:

It's ok friend. We all make mistakes. That clue will find you eventually. Cheers/

|

8/3/2021 5:12 PM

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

It's ok friend. We all make mistakes. That clue will find you eventually. Cheers/

Trying to convince everyone else they're the problem rarely works out. Sometimes it's best to just admit the joke flopped and move on.

|

8/3/2021 5:22 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Sully wrote:

Trying to convince everyone else they're the problem rarely works out. Sometimes it's best to just admit the joke flopped and ...more

Like I said, Impossible. whistling

|

8/3/2021 5:53 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Question wrote:

Plot twist: He's not talking about Cooksey or Deegan. He's referring to me. lol If you guys really wanted to be clever, that's how you chirp.. But I have to do all the work around here! Even burn myself for comedy's sake. Hopefully those murky waters ya'll live in clear up soon! Life is fleeting fella's/

|

8/3/2021 5:53 PM

Kelz87 wrote:

Deegan posted on IG that it’s just a rumor and that he hasn’t signed any contracts. He also said he was going to be testing on ...more

So Kooksey and dipshit got another one wrong….can’t believe some people actually click on those idiots and believe what they say…

|

“I’m not Swap…”

8/3/2021 6:01 PM

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Good of you to admit your mistake.

The attempt at humor wasn’t too bad, the defensiveness is a bit over the top.

|

8/3/2021 6:08 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Don't mean to be impolite but you're misunderstanding once again. No admission of fault on my end. You're premature attempt to be clever was admirable but a swing a miss at best. Next time I'd recommend you let it marinate a bit before jump on board. Clean your face and be careful before they don't let you tend the rabbits anymore.

|

8/3/2021 6:12 PM

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Don't mean to be impolite but you're misunderstanding once again. No admission of fault on my end. You're premature attempt to ...more

Obviously I mistook what appeared to be a humble admission but was actually a continuation of delusions of grandeur……

|

8/3/2021 6:19 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Don't mean to be impolite but you're misunderstanding once again. No admission of fault on my end. You're premature attempt to ...more

APLMAN99 wrote:

Obviously I mistook what appeared to be a humble admission but was actually a continuation of delusions of grandeur……

Obliviously*

|

8/3/2021 6:22 PM

CivBars wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Obliviously*

Yes, great description of your delusions…..

|

8/3/2021 6:27 PM

Spudnut wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

I can honestly say that I have tried to listen to the C&C podcasts with an open mind, but those clowns are so stuck on ...more

Who?

|

8/3/2021 6:30 PM

Spudnut wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

I can honestly say that I have tried to listen to the C&C podcasts with an open mind, but those clowns are so stuck on ...more

DKmxFAN wrote:

Who?

Cooksey

|

8/3/2021 6:37 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

CivBars wrote:

Obliviously*

APLMAN99 wrote:

Yes, great description of your delusions…..

Good one. i no u r but wut am i

For anyone here to discuss Deegan going to Yamaha... If he does, I'm hoping he gets to ride the new YZ 125 and we'll get to see how it compares with his KTM. Even if he doesn't plan to race the 125, I'd like to see him on it.

|