Am I the only one that thinks it's about time some bar bangin needs to

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2013 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 11:24 AM

happen? Somebody needs to man up and show some balls and get rough with RV. You think RC or Hannah would sit by and watch RV just walk all over everybody else? Run it in on him asap...stuff his ass when you got the chance. And there apparently aren't going to be many chances to do it so do it asap. Dig....?

|

5/31/2013 9:30 AM

Don't worry, JLaw will likely show up and put a beatdown on everyone................................whistling

|

5/31/2013 9:32 AM

Don't worry James is RACING tomorrow...

|

5/31/2013 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 9:35 AM

hard to bang bars with a guy that passes you like you're going backwards. RV passes and immediately gets a couple second gap then proceeds to fuck shit up. hard to argue with that strategy.

|

5/31/2013 9:33 AM

Cant expect Mr Happy to get 2nd every moto to challenge him...

|

5/31/2013 9:36 AM

peelout wrote:

hard to bang bars with a guy that passes you like you're going backwards. RV passes and immediately gets a couple second gap then proceeds to fuck shit up. hard to argue with that strategy.

Exactly what I was thinking, when RV passes you and is gone that fast, how and where are you gonna get the opportunity to run it up in on him? If your lucky, maybe one corner.
Unless Dungey or Stewart, or someone finds "New" speed that we haven't seen in the first two rounds.

|

5/31/2013 9:36 AM

I agree Bobby, Ive seen Dungey have the chance for a stuff on RV and James and every time he lets up too be clean. I know I'm an armchair rider but come on man....

|

5/31/2013 9:38 AM

Dig.

The guy is the fastest right now, and everyone seems content with that. Somebody needs to show him out the back door, off of one of those off-cambers. At least make the guy think.

|

5/31/2013 9:44 AM

"If you can't win, knock down the guy that can...."

RC

|

5/31/2013 9:46 AM

Maybe at the halfway point.

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

5/31/2013 9:48 AM

Nobody wants to see this one man show in either series... I'm a fan of RV, but I'm an even bigger fan of good racing.
That said, I think some guys just don't ride that way. Aside from a few Supercross encounters with Jake Weimer and maybe one or two times when he's been frustrated outdoors with Allessi, when have we ever seen Dungey get aggressive?

I'd be a Dungey fan if he were aggressive, but he's just not. He seems content to take a back seat.

RV will follow those guys for a while and then make a mind-blowing pass early in a race. We all know that if time is running out, or someone is holding him up, he'll get aggressive and make a rough pass when he has to.

If Stewart can speed things up a bit, you know he'll get aggressive with anyone. I'd like to see that.

|

5/31/2013 9:50 AM

From what I am seeing I think they'd have a better chance going all Tonya Harding on his ass in the pits. shocked

|

5/31/2013 9:53 AM

Trolling

|

5/31/2013 10:12 AM

Pretty hard to hit someone who's going 3 seconds a lap faster than you... You might get one shot at it and Dungey has had exactly 3 moments of contact with anyone his entire career

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/31/2013 10:19 AM

peelout wrote:

Yep, when he passed Dungey in moto 1 I think of Lakewood, he passed him entering the corner and by time Dung exited RV already has 4 bike lengths.

I would love to see someone park RV though but who besides maybe Barcia or Canard would?

|

5/31/2013 10:38 AM

RV is Hannah/RC so there goes that theory

|

5/31/2013 10:40 AM

Barcia will be the first

|

5/31/2013 10:56 AM

So far Dungey has progressed to get closer to RV through the first two MOTO's. I don't think there will be any parking RV. Anyone who did that would have one hellacious payback coming. And RV WILL get next to you again and he IS NOT afraid of rubbing.

|

5/31/2013 10:59 AM

It's so political now that this has become too few and in between. But if every one ends up in there respective spots speed-wise then why bar bang?

|

5/31/2013 11:06 AM

I was hoping Barcia had it in him but it doesn't look like that will happen

|

5/31/2013 11:11 AM

Lol, park RV one time, and he´ll be sending you into the ground every single one of the 20 motos left this year. Stupid strategy, and a pathetic way to "win". Good luck cathcing up from dead last the remainder of the year to whoever tries!

|

5/31/2013 11:15 AM

Sunhouse wrote:

Lol, park RV one time, and he´ll be sending you into the ground every single one of the 20 motos left this year. Stupid strategy, and a pathetic way to "win". Good luck cathcing up from dead last the remainder of the year to whoever tries!

It would be classic if RV worked the person into his podium interviews every race. I would like to thank Barcia for being the berm in corner 3 this week. Wouldn't have made that corner if he wasn't there. Drops the mic and walks away.

|

5/31/2013 11:17 AM

Its just not going to happen. They're riding for a check. Barcia's the only one that could do it. Dungey needs to, but would never do anything like that.

|

5/31/2013 11:21 AM

peelout wrote:

That's why you have to pull the trigger at the beginning of the moto...during the start preferably. Move over on him...cut down on him in the first or second turn. Get some blood pumping and raise the heart rate. Something needs to happen to tilt the scales in your favor. ..or at least not in RV's favor. I'm sure in NASCAR when they've had enough, a little push or bump going into a turn can help a losing attitude change to a winning attitude. Play with his mind a little and maybe get the upper hand when he starts thinking less about winning and more about retaliating. Anything to fuck with his mind a bit. It's obvious that bike to bike and talent to talent isn't going to cut it with RV. Try something... hell anything is better than settling for second every week.

|

5/31/2013 11:29 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

So far Dungey has progressed to get closer to RV through the first two MOTO's. I don't think there will be any parking RV. Anyone who did that would have one hellacious payback coming. And RV WILL get next to you again and he IS NOT afraid of rubbing.

Exactly...perfect plan. Get him off his game...we all have only a certain amount of worry tokens and its about time RV starts spending his on something other than victory speeches.

|

5/31/2013 11:30 AM

This might very well be the weekend!!

|

5/31/2013 11:31 AM

40Plus_922mx wrote:

It's so political now that this has become too few and in between. But if every one ends up in there respective spots speed-wise then why bar bang?

Why?? WHY??? To fucking win a goddamn race for keerist sakes.

|

5/31/2013 11:32 AM

peelout wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

That's why you have to pull the trigger at the beginning of the moto...during the start preferably. Move over on him...cut down on him in the first or second turn. Get some blood pumping and raise the heart rate. Something needs to happen to tilt the scales in your favor. ..or at least not in RV's favor. I'm sure in NASCAR when they've had enough, a little push or bump going into a turn can help a losing attitude change to a winning attitude. Play with his mind a little and maybe get the upper hand when he starts thinking less about winning and more about retaliating. Anything to fuck with his mind a bit. It's obvious that bike to bike and talent to talent isn't going to cut it with RV. Try something... hell anything is better than settling for second every week.

Worked for Wharton on Moosecan! wink

|

5/31/2013 11:33 AM

Sunhouse wrote:

Why are you here? I mean you don't race and never have obviously.

|

5/31/2013 12:15 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Why are you here? I mean you don't race and never have obviously.

Yeah, it sucks when someone uses logic to refute your argument, doesn´t it? Why don´t you stick to your own topic pinch

|