Am I the only one...

siggi103
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 3:10pm
who thinks the "Reed vs Stewart fans" is even more exciting than the Reed vs Stewart battle, I mean I was thinking about being an active member in the vital community but just watching you guys do what you do best is far more exciting!!

There should be a championship awarded to one of you at the end of the season, and my money is on R-acer at the moment, he´s got the momentum with all the wins Stewart has been getting, and is scrubbing the hell out of the comebacks with the "heads up" thing!

Just something I wanted to throw out there and I won´t be pissed if this thread get´s thrown in the bin.

Just remember to type through the blisters no matter what and don´t give up, that´s what reed and stewart would do!

(and don´t throw s#it at my english if there are some spelling errors in there)
|
siggi103
3/1/2009 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2009 5:12pm
Void Main wrote:
STFU n00b!
Such elegance and grace in the nature of your speech.
siggi103
3/1/2009 5:37pm
Void Main wrote:
Thank you. I worked hard on it.
And it shows!

But all BS aside I've been reading some threads and is looks like you are one of the few that knows what he´s talking about and, other than the one response I got above, seems like you don´t talk out your ass like too many people in here. And I agree on the J-law illness thingy.

The Shop

Void Main
3/1/2009 6:05pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2009 6:06pm
Void Main wrote:
siggi103 wrote:
And it shows! But all BS aside I've been reading some threads and is looks like you are one of the few that knows what he´s...
And it shows!

But all BS aside I've been reading some threads and is looks like you are one of the few that knows what he´s talking about and, other than the one response I got above, seems like you don´t talk out your ass like too many people in here. And I agree on the J-law illness thingy.
Well, if you've been reading the forums here for very long you would know that the response you got from me is a standard response that almost everyone receives when they first start posting here. It seems that I am the only one on my game today. No offense intended. Smile
siggi103
3/1/2009 6:10pm
Void Main wrote:
siggi103 wrote:
And it shows! But all BS aside I've been reading some threads and is looks like you are one of the few that knows what he´s...
And it shows!

Void Main wrote:
Well, if you've been reading the forums here for very long you would know that the response you got from me is a standard response that...
Well, if you've been reading the forums here for very long you would know that the response you got from me is a standard response that almost everyone receives when they first start posting here. It seems that I am the only one on my game today. No offense intended. Smile
none taken, and yes I should have known, I´ve seen a few of those welcomes but just didn´t realize until it was too late.

Post a reply to: Am I the only one...

The Latest