Am I crazy or?

drt410
Those titles are annoying huh? I hate when people do that this is the ONLY forum I see people do this and its baiting people out of lack of respect for the forum.

Anyways am I crazy or when Stewart was on a perfect win streak over Dungey and then crashed when the photog walked across the track was it not the same exact spot on the same track that Eli who was also on a perfect win streak crashed? The same spot that Barcia who was leading the race this weekend ate it hard on this same rutted straight out of nowhere.

Something about how this is an extremely fast downhill that has extremely deep ruts with braking bumps makes it reach up and demolish riders in freak ways. Barcia was riding fine and all of a sudden it just tossed him. Im not for babying the riders but if year after year the same spot keeps tossing riders out of nowhere and sometimes severely injuring them they should look at it and try to change it a little bit.
|
hillbilly
6/3/2018 6:49pm
Whiskeythrottleopedia calls that spot the " end zone"
500guy
6/3/2018 6:53pm
Barcia and Eli crashed coming down the hill , Stewart I'm almost sure crashed in a different spot.
yz133rider
6/3/2018 6:55pm
Stew was the same spot. That crash for stew was the beginning of the end was a really big deal. Went from crushing it to gone.

The Shop

plowboy
6/3/2018 7:07pm
drt410 wrote:
Those titles are annoying huh? I hate when people do that this is the ONLY forum I see people do this and its baiting people out...
Those titles are annoying huh? I hate when people do that this is the ONLY forum I see people do this and its baiting people out of lack of respect for the forum.

Anyways am I crazy or when Stewart was on a perfect win streak over Dungey and then crashed when the photog walked across the track was it not the same exact spot on the same track that Eli who was also on a perfect win streak crashed? The same spot that Barcia who was leading the race this weekend ate it hard on this same rutted straight out of nowhere.

Something about how this is an extremely fast downhill that has extremely deep ruts with braking bumps makes it reach up and demolish riders in freak ways. Barcia was riding fine and all of a sudden it just tossed him. Im not for babying the riders but if year after year the same spot keeps tossing riders out of nowhere and sometimes severely injuring them they should look at it and try to change it a little bit.
Yes, you are crazy. Stewart is done....for ever. Gnarly big downhills are awesome and should never go away.
kkawboy14
6/3/2018 7:08pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Your crazy!
mx317 wrote:
Your crazy what?
He’s crazy that was a sx section turn downhill that they added that’s why they keep crashing there trying to quad the ruts and bumps!
drt410
6/3/2018 10:48pm Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 10:51pm
yz133rider wrote:
Stew was the same spot. That crash for stew was the beginning of the end was a really big deal. Went from crushing it to gone.
That was unfortunate because James was nearing the end of his long incredible career of some of the highest highs and the lowest lows weve seen. Looking back at it now Dungey actually was nearing the end too, while just entering the Prime of his career at the same time (must be nice being rich huh lol). Anyways, Dungeys coming in and James is at the tail end but in typical fashion he still goes out there and stomps everybody for the first quarter of the season. That was so much fun to watch.

Then I guess he must have looked up at the photog and maybe tried to move out of the rut but his front wheel pushed through and he ate it, like so many do here. Its a very fast stepped downhill that slightly goes right while being insanely rutted and if your hauling your suspension must be doing literally everything at once. Anyways he gets a major hit to the head here.

So he was looking like he was going to run away with this season to get one more mx championship at the tail end, but then has this weird incident that ruins that shot. Then not too long after that the completely OBNOXIOUSLY long suspension happens and hes out. So fast forward a year give or take and he comes back fresh and ready to knock out some more wins as his incredible, sport-altering-forever career winds down. In true form he gets a great start and is right at the front of the pack when Dungey Vince Frieses his balls off and he slams his head in one of the hardest hits to his head Ive seen him take outside of his endo at Vegas. Dungey didnt do it on purpose, but that doesnt mean he in a rare move didnt ride out of control with a hand FULL of throttle and couldnt stop in the process, t-boning the SHIT out of James. Did he ever race again after this?
mingham97
6/3/2018 11:35pm
From the pro-motocross coverage

JW: Man, Cooper is so good through those ruts!
GL: You know why? Because he's a rookie and no-ones told him about the end zone.

Post a reply to: Am I crazy or?

The Latest