Alta parts eBay auction

chaseodc
While looking for some obscure Buell parts I stumbled upon this ebay seller that has a good amount of Alta stuff. The prices are all buy it now and they don't seem unreasonable. There's some trick EBR stuff on there as well.
|
7/14/2020 1:44pm
chaseodc wrote:
While looking for some obscure Buell parts I stumbled upon this [url=https://ebay.com/usr/liquid_performance]ebay seller [/url] that has a good amount of Alta stuff. The prices are all...
While looking for some obscure Buell parts I stumbled upon this ebay seller that has a good amount of Alta stuff. The prices are all buy it now and they don't seem unreasonable. There's some trick EBR stuff on there as well.
I bought a complete brand new Alta rear Brake assembly (exact same as KTM) from them a couple month ago at a joke price and arrived fast. They're all never installed leftover parts from when Alta went out of business
7/14/2020 2:55pm
Yeah, Liquid Performance acquired a lot of Alta's surplus during their closure. They are based in Michigan. Good source of Alta replacement parts, for sure!

Post a reply to: Alta parts eBay auction

The Latest