Alta Slopestyle

Oleary465
Pretty trick seeing the Alta hit the slopes. Makes you wonder where else electric bikes could be incorporated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq3hRwgmDL0
|
10/6/2021 6:00am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2021 10:52am
I have never had the opportunity to ride an Alta but from most of what I've seen they look like they are a blast. Such a shame they couldn't find the funding to keep going.
10/6/2021 10:37am
I have never had the opportunity to ride an Alta but from most of what I've seen they look like they are a blast. Such a...
I have never had the opportunity to ride an Alta but from most of what I've seen they look like they are a blast. Such a shame they couldn't find the funding to keep going.
In my opinion, better than an ICE bike in every way, except ride time. If you could get 4-5 hours on Map 4, they would be 1000% better.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
10/8/2021 10:04am
Pretty cool. Man I love the sound of dirtbikes. It will be weird but the positives of electric in many residential situations is going to help the sport especially with the noise factor but I dont want them to replace them. I still have not picked up mine as I had auctions I wanted to go to that had tractors and attachments I bought and had delivered the last few weeks. I am about to drive 18 hours any day to pick mine up and visit some family.
10/8/2021 11:58am
I about pulled trigger on a nice Alta EX model, but realized it's not a good buy at current prices. The reason is that parts (and technical support) are getting hard to come by, and as soon as any of the big 5 drop a comparible electric MX bike, Alta's gonna drop in value quickly.

The Shop

Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
10/8/2021 4:50pm
I have never had the opportunity to ride an Alta but from most of what I've seen they look like they are a blast. Such a...
Give it 2-3 years and your options will be much better than today!

Solid state batteries are way better for MX and the technology is basically here...
I guess its a dilemma for the big manufacturers right now to develop on todays battery technology or whats around the bend...

Its not a full solution compared to filling up your tank with racegas but its gonna make electric a great adition to ICE and most likely a bit further down the road, the best solution compared to a ICE mx bike

Post a reply to: Alta Slopestyle

The Latest