Alta Motors signs Nate Adams

ben990
11/25/2017 10:34am
RangerLee wrote:
It is funny how some people are so against the Alta, instead of seeing another dirt bike option, they see a threat. It does open up...
It is funny how some people are so against the Alta, instead of seeing another dirt bike option, they see a threat.

It does open up the possibilities to more riding options. For some that will not matter, for others that have to drive an hour to find a decent riding place, it is a big deal.

On the MX track, there are those racing just fine with the Alta and we get a nice race amatur report right here on this message board every now and then from a 40+/50+ racer and the big take away from him, he has ridden more this year than another other year.

If you are worried about it being "dangerous" for the pros, well that is going to be the least of their worries.
Yep, that is it exactly. It gives me another dirt bike opportunity in addition to the ones I have with the several gas bikes I own. And I will always own gas dirt bikes.

I rode 25 minutes on my Alta behind my house yesterday, and 30 minutes today. I will do another 30 minute moto tomorrow if the weather cooperates. All because I can ride behind my house because of the lack of noise.

I have ridden more this year (67 hours on my Alta, maybe 10 hours on my 2016 YZ450F, and maybe 25 hours on my 2014 KTM 300) than any other year in my life, and there is still 5 weeks to go.

I haven't had any issues racing it against other riders. A lot of them have come up to me after the race was over saying how they can't believe how quick/fast it is. And if I get the holeshot, then they can see me the whole time, unless I pull away, right?! Smile
StevieTimes
11/25/2017 11:05am
Motofinne wrote:
The problem is when they are at the track with traditional bikes. It's probably impossible to hear the E-bikes out there. I know that i have...
The problem is when they are at the track with traditional bikes. It's probably impossible to hear the E-bikes out there. I know that i have heard lots of people that have rode the Alta mention it. I don't know how that could be fixed, the traditional MX bike will always be so much louder.

Some kind of horn can't be the solution.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Alta Motors signs Nate Adams

The Latest