Alright then....

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2012 9:37 PM

Me and vital dude nc97 got an ongoing bet. Since he claimed RD and K-roc for the outdoors, I gotta go with (ahem) JS7 and Eli for the win.

Any suggestions, comments beotches?

|

5/9/2012 9:39 PM

I think it's going to take JS7 a few races to figure everything out.

|

What is the bet?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

i dig the beotces thing.. firing back at the assholes on here before they even get to you.. you should be a damn miltary strategist hahaha

|

5/9/2012 9:40 PM

ocscottie wrote:

What is the bet?

The standard $20... RV has been killing it for me.

|

5/9/2012 9:41 PM

Sherman94 wrote:

i dig the beotces thing.. firing back at the assholes on here before they even get to you.. you should be a damn miltary strategist hahaha

Fuckin. A.

|

5/9/2012 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2012 10:02 PM

ocscottie wrote:

What is the bet?

Fer sure... well I've always dug that dude(James) on a bike, so I say he get's it done this year.

|

5/9/2012 9:43 PM

For each week?

...should throw in each week, whomever has the better combined finish (going by moto scores) gets to pick the other dudes avatar for that week.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

5/9/2012 9:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2012 9:55 PM

ocscottie wrote:

For each week?

...should throw in each week, whomever has the better combined finish (going by moto scores) gets to pick the other dudes avatar for that week.

Negativo! Easy to bet with other dudes money!

Nah, we've been betting for a few years now (holy shit) I lost when RV met St. Louis... been better since then.

|

5/9/2012 9:49 PM

i bet R-acer either $300 or $500 that stewart would not win more than 18 motos this year...he said stew would win 20 or more...i dont think he took that one, too bad i could use some extra cash.

|

5/9/2012 9:51 PM

I have a feeling Bubba will pull it off. He doesn't have to win in the beginning, just be in the hunt. Good choices imo.

|

5/9/2012 9:53 PM

It's on.. Like Donkey Kong

|

5/9/2012 9:53 PM

Dungey and Baggett, just my $0.02. Dungey is amazing outdoors, so incredibly consistent. Baggett finally pulls it together for entire series. Both of these guys are better outdoors than in the stadiums.

|

5/9/2012 9:57 PM

ridge wrote:

I have a feeling Bubba will pull it off. He doesn't have to win in the beginning, just be in the hunt. Good choices imo.

Tanks Mang!

|

5/10/2012 12:22 AM

haha thats awesome, me and my brosiff made the exact same bet today....

I got JS7 and Tomac

he took RD5 and Kroc

solid pics Outsider, we will win this one I can feel it!! Kroc gonna be tough but mid way he will emplode. Tomac is a beast.

|

We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

5/10/2012 3:14 AM

They all race all the rounds.......we win.

|

"fortunately I keep my feathers numbered.....for just such an occasion"

5/10/2012 3:21 AM

catatonic wrote:

They all race all the rounds.......we win.

I agree, as a Dungey fan, he looks like he is keeping that thing dead straight all the time.
I hope he can atleast be competitive because Dungey is going to be a level ahead of everybody.

|

5/10/2012 3:35 AM

GHR wrote:

haha thats awesome, me and my brosiff made the exact same bet today....

I got JS7 and Tomac

he took RD5 and Kroc

solid pics Outsider, we will win this one I can feel it!! Kroc gonna be tough but mid way he will emplode. Tomac is a beast.

Right on !!

|

5/10/2012 4:39 AM

You should have taken J-Law.

I think you've got good pics. It all depends on what Bubba shows up at each race... he has the ability to win it. Does he have the mentality to win it now?

|

5/10/2012 5:11 AM

Outsider.... I bet that hurt like hell having to pick Stew! lol

|

5/10/2012 6:00 AM

ocscottie wrote:

What is the bet?

Outsider wrote:

Fer sure... well I've always dug that dude(James) on a bike, so I say he get's it done this year.

Hell just froze over.

|

5/10/2012 6:02 AM

I want Dungey to win, but I would like to see Millsaps put it together or Rattray. Yeah it would be good to see JS get into form and win it, but Dungey is the favorite. I'm gonna have to go with Dean Wilson for the outdoors. Dungey and Wilson.

I like the avatar proposal from OC, and then maybe at the end the loser could shave his head.

|

5/10/2012 6:05 AM

mx 219 wrote:

i bet R-acer either $300 or $500 that stewart would not win more than 18 motos this year...he said stew would win 20 or more...i dont think he took that one, too bad i could use some extra cash.

Please tell me you're joking! He did not say Stewart would win 20 motos this year?! HAHA!! Dungey has a better chance at 20 than Stewart. 3yrs not racing outdoors and he's gonna win 20? Stewart fans make it all too easy. Outsider how come you always gotta pick against my boy? Seems we are at odds again this season

|

5/10/2012 7:31 AM

James came off the couch and went 24-0. Some Anti-James fans seem to forget that too. I doubt he'll go 24-0 with a new bike and with Dungey there but I don't think Alessi has anything to do with James wins this year. In fact I'll bet Davi, Tyla, and, Short, and Brayton have more of an influence than Mikey.

|

5/10/2012 8:17 AM

It's funny how people say "Stewart Fans" are this and that blah blah blah, It's easy to spot the Stewart fans on here BTW, but I haven't seen one Stew fan go into a thread about another rider and say oh no fucking way so and so can do that. You Stewart haters go out of your way to say he CAN'T. I don't understand why people have such a anti Stew hard-on for the guy.

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)

5/10/2012 8:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2012 8:22 AM

Barcia? Shorty? wait, bam bam is on a big bike this outdoor season right? In that case I'd say Barcia - Wilson

|

5/10/2012 8:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2012 8:27 AM

210mx wrote:

Barcia? Shorty? wait, bam bam is on a big bike this outdoor season right? In that case I'd say Barcia - Wilson

Barcia is on 250. 450 starting 2013 SX.

|

5/10/2012 8:31 AM

ok. thanks. back to my original thought then shorty - barcia. Belay my last MILLSAPS - BARCIA

|

5/10/2012 8:31 AM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

It's funny how people say "Stewart Fans" are this and that blah blah blah, It's easy to spot the Stewart fans on here BTW, but I haven't seen one Stew fan go into a thread about another rider and say oh no fucking way so and so can do that. You Stewart haters go out of your way to say he CAN'T. I don't understand why people have such a anti Stew hard-on for the guy.

...I haven't seen one Stew fan go into a thread about another rider and say...

Then you clearly havent been paying attention
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

5/10/2012 8:33 AM

Myself , BigDaddyG and three others just did a $50.00 pot type bet on the overall points for SX. BigDaddyG kept score of all the points. We got to pick two 450 guys and one alternate , and two 250 guys and one alternate..BUT.....this season was just riddled with injuries! Some of us at one time or another had only 1 guy making us points!!

But.....I friggin' won!!! Time to collect my $200.00!! YeeHawww!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja