Alpinestars Goggles

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2019 10:02 AM

Anyone else notice those in all of their new ads?

|

10/19/2019 10:09 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/19/2019 10:11 AM

They are just a plain black goggle with custom straps. It’s not a production thing, they are just used for ads.

|

10/25/2019 4:33 AM

Spooner wrote:

They are just a plain black goggle with custom straps. It’s not a production thing, they are just used for ads.

Incorrect

|

10/25/2019 4:50 AM

Should be dropping very soon.

|

10/25/2019 9:30 AM

You might want to check your sources then. Not to mention they never release new moto product after the late summer release. There is some new versions of existing product coming soon though.

|

10/25/2019 10:34 AM

RonJon wrote:

Should be dropping very soon.

Spill the beans.

|

10/27/2019 4:50 PM

I have also heard from some people that A* goggles are coming. True or not I think it would be cool. Goggle market is saturated tho.

|

2018 150 SX

10/28/2019 1:07 AM

I was wondering when there would be the first rider to be full Astar in either the US or Europe. Since they are apparently such a high paying company it might be worth it for some. Thought maybe Tomac, Anderson, Barcia or Herlings would be first in 2020, but doesn’t look like that will happen. I know Ferris is one since a few months, but none of their top riders so far. I personally think the Astar helmet is much better looking than the Airoh, so it would make Herlings and Anderson’s look much better.

|

10/28/2019 1:47 AM

Motocrossjunky wrote:

I was wondering when there would be the first rider to be full Astar in either the US or Europe. Since they are apparently such a high paying company it might be worth it for some. Thought maybe Tomac, Anderson, Barcia or Herlings would be first in 2020, but doesn’t look like that will happen. I know Ferris is one since a few months, but none of their top riders so far. I personally think the Astar helmet is much better looking than the Airoh, so it would make Herlings and Anderson’s look much better.

This past season Febvre was in Astar head to toe, at least everything they currently sell, he had Pro Grip goggles I think. I believe he switched to the Astar helmet last off season.

|

10/28/2019 2:16 AM

Motocrossjunky wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

This past season Febvre was in Astar head to toe, at least everything they currently sell, he had Pro Grip goggles I think. I believe he switched to the Astar helmet last off season.

True, forgot about him. US in that case

|

10/28/2019 4:07 AM

Spooner wrote:

Richard Tease II wrote:

Incorrect

The second sentence may or may not be incorrect but the first sentence is correct. Most goggles are made in the same factory with the same choice in materials. Frame shape and different foam layers/thicknesses are about the extent of the differences between most brands and it ain't much. Then you have a few options for lenses.

|

10/28/2019 1:39 PM

Spooner wrote:

Richard Tease II wrote:

Incorrect

tcallahan707 wrote:

The second sentence may or may not be incorrect but the first sentence is correct. Most goggles are made in the same factory with the same choice in materials. Frame shape and different foam layers/thicknesses are about the extent of the differences between most brands and it ain't much. Then you have a few options for lenses.

Not SCOTT goggles 👊🏼

|

10/28/2019 7:17 PM

Spooner wrote:

Richard Tease II wrote:

Incorrect

No, he’s correct. I sent a text to my Alpinestars rep.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/28/2019 8:07 PM

DANG!! The shrinking MX off-road market needed one more cheaply made, slightly different colored, slightly different style goggle cranked out from the same place.

|