Allredge: How is he?

One-Hander
6/4/2018 9:01am
How is he?
How is the bike? (Sounded like it got busted up)
Can I donate money?

That is all.
|
loftyair
6/4/2018 10:02am
Where's Chris?
mx617
6/4/2018 10:18am
What happened? Saw him dropping through the results, didn't see anything about why though.
One-Hander
6/4/2018 10:30am
mx617 wrote:
What happened? Saw him dropping through the results, didn't see anything about why though.
In the race thread someone trackside said he had a big off. Mentioned bike was trashed and seat came off. He was running 15th I think late in Moto 1. Did not come out for Moto 2.
6/4/2018 1:18pm
mx617 wrote:
One-Hander wrote:
In the race thread someone trackside said he had a big off. Mentioned bike was trashed and seat came off. He was running 15th I think...
In the race thread someone trackside said he had a big off. Mentioned bike was trashed and seat came off. He was running 15th I think late in Moto 1. Did not come out for Moto 2.
Thought I saw where he was up to 11th in Moto 1 before the yard sale.

The Shop

Highflier
6/4/2018 1:54pm
He tucked the front end into a fast corner then high sided over a big rut and cartwheeled him and the bike off the track.
He was laid out for about 30 seconds.
It was ugly looking.
Astrisk guy came over and after a few minutes he got back on his bike and rode down the hill next to the track, then sat there until the Moto ended, he wasn’t in a good spot to cross several lanes to get back to the pits while the track was hot.

Texas Built
6/5/2018 11:02pm
Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that Tomac or Mooseskin couldn't get a 2 stroke up front in the top 5.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
6/5/2018 11:24pm
Well hes been better. Couple broken vertebrae per his instagram
Sully
6/5/2018 11:30pm
Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that Tomac or...
Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that Tomac or Mooseskin couldn't get a 2 stroke up front in the top 5.
Why would they want to ride a 2-stroke in the middle of a championship fight?
Texas Built
6/6/2018 12:17am
Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that Tomac or...
Sully wrote:
My point was the 250 2 stroke can obviously still compete at the pro level in the 4 stroke class despite them being written off. I think most of these privateers who are on budget would be better off with one.
Sully
6/6/2018 3:44am
Sully wrote:
My point was the 250 2 stroke can obviously still compete at the pro level in the 4 stroke class despite them being written off. I...
My point was the 250 2 stroke can obviously still compete at the pro level in the 4 stroke class despite them being written off. I think most of these privateers who are on budget would be better off with one.
You said Tomac and Musquin, not privateers, hence my question. There is zero incentive for the top guys to race a 2-stroke, except to make a handful of fanboys moist.
6/6/2018 6:06am
colintrax wrote:
Well hes been better. Couple broken vertebrae per his instagram
crc245 wrote:
Shucks, looks like you're right Sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqlyrrFQ4D/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisalldredge8…

Get well soon Mr. *Alldredge
What a bummer, he was looking really good out there on the old 2 stroke. I hope he can heal up quickly and stay healthy.
Fourth_Floor
6/6/2018 6:12am
Man that sucks. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
KDXGarage
6/6/2018 7:27am
Damn. That sucks! Get well soon! It was great seeing you out there.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
6/6/2018 8:04am
Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest guy on the track only to wad it up and go home injured. Massive speed but just a little too far over the edge
milliebays
6/6/2018 8:26am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2018 8:27am
alldredge never crashes....
loftyair
6/6/2018 9:08am
Sully wrote:
You said Tomac and Musquin, not privateers, hence my question. There is zero incentive for the top guys to race a 2-stroke, except to make a...
You said Tomac and Musquin, not privateers, hence my question. There is zero incentive for the top guys to race a 2-stroke, except to make a handful of fanboys moist.
KTM/husky could make the incentive worth it...not that they will.
Pirate421
6/6/2018 9:45am
How hard would it be to have husky or BTO prep a 250 for Benny Bloss or Baggett to ride if they are out of the championship hunt at the end of the year? Kailub Russell rode a 150 in Gncc after he wrapped up the championship and I think still won on it. I can’t even imagine what would happen if one the factory guys rode the last round on a 250 two stroke. Madness
Tracktor
6/6/2018 2:39pm
KennyT wrote:
Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest guy...
Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest guy on the track only to wad it up and go home injured. Massive speed but just a little too far over the edge
Pretty much. Working a regular job riding a pretty much stock bike & doing normal things. After last local race I ran into him at he was walking around with cowboy hat on, beer in hand and pistol in his belt............Just doing this season for fun and to prove to himself he could get results with no help.....
hillbilly
6/6/2018 3:04pm
It he drank beer all day AND all night would he do better than 15,th or worse?

Or,if he trained and drank beer all day where would he finish?
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2511th
6/6/2018 3:07pm
ill raise you with Stephan Roncada who didnt train outside of riding, ate hot dogs and Dr Pepper and Dueled JS7 all day long at hangtown 2004 haha
rosebud441
6/6/2018 3:15pm
Roncada admits the pain killers made a difference that particular day..
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
6/6/2018 4:33pm
KennyT wrote:
Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest guy...
Tracktor wrote:
Pretty much. Working a regular job riding a pretty much stock bike & doing normal things. After last local race I ran into him at he...
Pretty much. Working a regular job riding a pretty much stock bike & doing normal things. After last local race I ran into him at he was walking around with cowboy hat on, beer in hand and pistol in his belt............Just doing this season for fun and to prove to himself he could get results with no help.....
I don’t know how someone can do that. My ass would be whipped riding a national track for 35 mins....lot of natural talent thar so sure never had. Glad to hear he’s out having fun
Alex814
6/6/2018 8:09pm
milliebays wrote:
alldredge never crashes....
And no one gets hurt on two strokes

Post a reply to: Allredge: How is he?

The Latest