Allredge: How is he?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2018 9:01 AM

How is he?
How is the bike? (Sounded like it got busted up)
Can I donate money?

That is all.

|

6/4/2018 10:02 AM

Where's Chris?

|

6/4/2018 10:18 AM

What happened? Saw him dropping through the results, didn't see anything about why though.

|

6/4/2018 10:30 AM

mx617 wrote:

What happened? Saw him dropping through the results, didn't see anything about why though.

In the race thread someone trackside said he had a big off. Mentioned bike was trashed and seat came off. He was running 15th I think late in Moto 1. Did not come out for Moto 2.

|

6/4/2018 1:18 PM

mx617 wrote:

One-Hander wrote:

In the race thread someone trackside said he had a big off. Mentioned bike was trashed and seat came off. He was running 15th ...more

Thought I saw where he was up to 11th in Moto 1 before the yard sale.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
Insta queenofspodes
2017 KTM 250 SX build thread
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

6/4/2018 1:54 PM

He tucked the front end into a fast corner then high sided over a big rut and cartwheeled him and the bike off the track.
He was laid out for about 30 seconds.
It was ugly looking.
Astrisk guy came over and after a few minutes he got back on his bike and rode down the hill next to the track, then sat there until the Moto ended, he wasn’t in a good spot to cross several lanes to get back to the pits while the track was hot.

|

6/5/2018 11:02 PM

Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that Tomac or Mooseskin couldn't get a 2 stroke up front in the top 5.

|

6/5/2018 11:24 PM

Well hes been better. Couple broken vertebrae per his instagram

|

6/5/2018 11:30 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that ...more

Why would they want to ride a 2-stroke in the middle of a championship fight?

|

6/5/2018 11:57 PM

colintrax wrote:

Shucks, looks like you're right sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqlyrrFQ4D/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisalldredge876

Get well soon Mr. *Alldredge

|

6/6/2018 12:17 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Alldredge who does not train, does not ride and drinks beer all day was running 15th. You can't tell me for one second that ...more

Sully wrote:

My point was the 250 2 stroke can obviously still compete at the pro level in the 4 stroke class despite them being written off. I think most of these privateers who are on budget would be better off with one.

|

6/6/2018 3:44 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Sully wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

My point was the 250 2 stroke can obviously still compete at the pro level in the 4 stroke class despite them being written ...more

You said Tomac and Musquin, not privateers, hence my question. There is zero incentive for the top guys to race a 2-stroke, except to make a handful of fanboys moist.

|

6/6/2018 6:06 AM

colintrax wrote:

What a bummer, he was looking really good out there on the old 2 stroke. I hope he can heal up quickly and stay healthy.

|

6/6/2018 6:12 AM

Man that sucks. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

|

6/6/2018 7:27 AM

Damn. That sucks! Get well soon! It was great seeing you out there.

|

6/6/2018 8:00 AM

Guess I have to pick up the slack.

|

6/6/2018 8:04 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest guy on the track only to wad it up and go home injured. Massive speed but just a little too far over the edge

|

6/6/2018 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 8:27 AM

alldredge never crashes....

|

6/6/2018 9:08 AM

Sully wrote:

You said Tomac and Musquin, not privateers, hence my question. There is zero incentive for the top guys to race a 2-stroke, ...more

KTM/husky could make the incentive worth it...not that they will.

|

6/6/2018 9:45 AM

How hard would it be to have husky or BTO prep a 250 for Benny Bloss or Baggett to ride if they are out of the championship hunt at the end of the year? Kailub Russell rode a 150 in Gncc after he wrapped up the championship and I think still won on it. I can’t even imagine what would happen if one the factory guys rode the last round on a 250 two stroke. Madness

|

6/6/2018 2:39 PM

Texas Built wrote:

KennyT wrote:

Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest ...more

Pretty much. Working a regular job riding a pretty much stock bike & doing normal things. After last local race I ran into him at he was walking around with cowboy hat on, beer in hand and pistol in his belt............Just doing this season for fun and to prove to himself he could get results with no help.....

|

6/6/2018 3:04 PM

Texas Built wrote:

It he drank beer all day AND all night would he do better than 15,th or worse?

Or,if he trained and drank beer all day where would he finish?

|

6/6/2018 3:07 PM

Texas Built wrote:

ill raise you with Stephan Roncada who didnt train outside of riding, ate hot dogs and Dr Pepper and Dueled JS7 all day long at hangtown 2004 haha

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

6/6/2018 3:15 PM

Roncada admits the pain killers made a difference that particular day..

|

6/6/2018 4:33 PM

Texas Built wrote:

KennyT wrote:

Is this true about Chris? I don’t know much about him other than seeing him at some races as a amateur and being the fastest ...more

Tracktor wrote:

Pretty much. Working a regular job riding a pretty much stock bike & doing normal things. After last local race I ran into ...more

I don’t know how someone can do that. My ass would be whipped riding a national track for 35 mins....lot of natural talent thar so sure never had. Glad to hear he’s out having fun

|

6/6/2018 8:09 PM

milliebays wrote:

alldredge never crashes....

And no one gets hurt on two strokes

|