Alligator Sprint Enduro

McG194
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2021 10:55am
The Full Gas Sprint Enduro series may have gone away but the format lives on!
The Alligator is back to Thursday of Bike Week where it belongs.
It will be just the right time to shake off the winter and head to the Sunshine State.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Daytona Dirt Riders to host the Alligator Sprint Enduro
during Daytona Bike Week 2021

DAYTONA BEACH, FL (January 6, 2021) The Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR) are pleased to announce that they will host the Alligator Sprint Enduro on Thursday, March 11, 2021 during Daytona Bike Week.
Long a traditional event held during Bike Week, the 69th running of the Alligator Enduro will be held at the Strickland Ranch north of Destination Daytona and will be run using a sprint enduro format. Sandwiched between the GNCC event in Palatka, FL on March 6-7 and the GNCC event the following weekend in Georgia, the DDR is hoping to attract racers and Bike Week attendees vacationing in the Daytona area as well as members of Florida Trail Riders which is sanctioning the event along with the American Motorcyclist Association.

The Alligator Sprint Enduro will feature three tests, two in the woods and a third in the fields. Contestants will ride each section three times for a combined total of approximately 40 miles. AA and A riders will then have one final woods test.

Overnight camping will be available for contestants only on Wednesday night 3/10 and Thursday night 3/11.
More information will be posted on the Alligator National Enduro Facebook page and entry information will be posted on the Florida Trail Riders web page at http://www.floridatrailriders.org/

https://www.facebook.com/ALLIGATORENDURO

|
jleews6
1/6/2021 6:38pm
Thanks for posting this. I will be there.
McG194
1/7/2021 5:46am
jleews6 wrote:
Awesome, bring lots of friends. The trail is looking like it will be a good one. We will be out this weekend cutting fresh trail again. We have a great mix of flowy fast and gnarly tight and some good grass track tests. Not to mention it's Bike Week!!! Supercross Saturday, GNCC Sunday, RCSX Sunday - Tuesday, and then Alligator or\\on Thursday. If that don't get your moto fix I don't know what else will.

I would like to ride the GNCC but I work as a bike wrangler (Dig Dug) on track at the Supercross so I'm usually wrecked Sunday.
jleews6
1/7/2021 9:06am
jleews6 wrote:
McG194 wrote:
Awesome, bring lots of friends. The trail is looking like it will be a good one. We will be out this weekend cutting fresh trail again...
Awesome, bring lots of friends. The trail is looking like it will be a good one. We will be out this weekend cutting fresh trail again. We have a great mix of flowy fast and gnarly tight and some good grass track tests. Not to mention it's Bike Week!!! Supercross Saturday, GNCC Sunday, RCSX Sunday - Tuesday, and then Alligator or\\on Thursday. If that don't get your moto fix I don't know what else will.

I would like to ride the GNCC but I work as a bike wrangler (Dig Dug) on track at the Supercross so I'm usually wrecked Sunday.
i'm looking forward to it. I have a few guys interested but some are already starting to get nervous about spending money. I also have a group of friends that have doing a Florida winter riding trip since the 80s and some of them are interested. I hope you have a great turnout.
McG194
1/7/2021 10:55am
Here is a copy of the flyer.

Post a reply to: Alligator Sprint Enduro

The Latest