Alli Sports, Aj Catanzaro.

NP301
Edited Date/Time 2/13/2013 6:42am
|
mtl
2/12/2013 11:32am
Does he pay you to be his hype man or are you a volunteer hype man?
slipdog
2/12/2013 11:37am
mtl wrote:
Bahahaha!
NP301
2/12/2013 11:44am
mtl wrote:
He is a local rider and I used to watch him ride all the time. I'm friends with him on Facebook and I saw this video, I thought Vital would enjoy watching a privateer trying to pursue him dream, but it seems that I can't help a friend without getting the firing squad. But to answer your question, I get paid in trident layers

The Shop

2/12/2013 12:52pm
I like the kid, he has one of the coolest styles out on the track. Hopefully he does good and is able pick up a ride.
mxracer32
2/12/2013 1:27pm
got to watch this guy ride at clubMX's last open practice day. dude was on it for sure. saw him piece together this triple onto a table, then step off section. was cool to see and looked damn fast but there wasnt many there his caliber to compare him to. seeing how he trains at club and im a big fan of that place i'll be rooting for him to do well this year on the east.
S.Loyer
2/12/2013 2:11pm
mtl wrote:
Classy move.
Kid is just trying to give a struggling rider some more coverage.
Who cares if he makes a post every day about him, AJ needs it and so do a lot of other riders.
mtl
2/12/2013 2:55pm
S.Loyer wrote:
Classy move. Kid is just trying to give a struggling rider some more coverage. Who cares if he makes a post every day about him, AJ...
Classy move.
Who cares if he makes a post every day about him, AJ needs it and so do a lot of other riders.
AJ is a great rider and I hope he does well this year, but if I wanted to know about his every move, I'd follow him on twitter or bro him down on facebook.

Someone posting his every move adds to the already poor signal to noise ratio on VitalMX.
Chili
2/12/2013 6:20pm
mtl wrote:
AJ is a great rider and I hope he does well this year, but if I wanted to know about his every move, I'd follow him...
AJ is a great rider and I hope he does well this year, but if I wanted to know about his every move, I'd follow him on twitter or bro him down on facebook.

Someone posting his every move adds to the already poor signal to noise ratio on VitalMX.
Thanks for the heads up on this grievous posting error. Can you link us to the curriculum for the Junior Moderator Academy you attended so we all know what is acceptable at your Vital MX forum?
NP301
2/12/2013 7:22pm
mtl wrote:
AJ is a great rider and I hope he does well this year, but if I wanted to know about his every move, I'd follow him...

Chili wrote:
Thanks for the heads up on this grievous posting error. Can you link us to the curriculum for the Junior Moderator Academy you attended so we...
Thanks for the heads up on this grievous posting error. Can you link us to the curriculum for the Junior Moderator Academy you attended so we all know what is acceptable at your Vital MX forum?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
2/12/2013 8:05pm
S.Loyer wrote:
Classy move. Kid is just trying to give a struggling rider some more coverage. Who cares if he makes a post every day about him, AJ...
Classy move.
mtl wrote:

If he posted a vid of AJ going shopping and buying underwear then I'd be right there with ya but he actually posted a rad video (of DIRTBIKE ACTION!) with AJ getting ready for the east coast sx rounds that are highly anticipated by many ...including myself.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
2/12/2013 8:22pm
MTL go fuck yourself. Find something better to do than tear a young enthusiastic kid apart!
jndmx
2/13/2013 6:42am
Looking forward to seeing what AJ can do this year.
The kid has heart and skills just needs to settle himself in to the pace and do what he does best.

Post a reply to: Alli Sports, Aj Catanzaro.

The Latest