Alldredge?

Tracktor
5/29/2018 1:34pm
MX Culture wrote:
Any Plans for out east? Or just west rounds?
ML512 wrote:
I think he's just doing West (Hangtown, GH, Colorado, Washougal).
Spent a bunch of time shooting the shit with him a month or so ago. Great kid funny & down to earth. Interesting take on the sport. His plan was to do as many rounds as he could even east coast while working full time. The schedule he described was hard core moto. Not really a "fan" of any rider but am keeping an eye on him now. He wants to do it for fun and prove it to himself............
5/29/2018 6:38pm
I'm sort of confused about Alldrege, obviously he was pretty damn talented if he got a PC ride, and I remember him having the speed of the top guys, only crashing a lot. Didn't see much of him after that but he never seemed to show the same speed, almost like a Zach Bell scenario.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
5/29/2018 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2018 7:16pm
logan_140 wrote:
Wouldn’t think any different. They’re probably given direction to steer away from the 2 strokes if possible. Langston mentioned Stankdog a couple times. But didn’t stay...
Wouldn’t think any different. They’re probably given direction to steer away from the 2 strokes if possible. Langston mentioned Stankdog a couple times. But didn’t stay on topic very long...
Was Riley Brough or Joachim Falden mentioned in the broadcast? They did finish in front of Stankdog based on the above results screenshot so i sure Langston devoted a fair bit of time to them right?

The Shop

tp4
5/31/2018 11:02am
this kid is riding the 2 stroke real good..and has a good thing going..I wish him all the best.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2362nd
6/1/2018 10:02pm
At altitude....it's gonna be hard.especially since it's a stock motor. If he had some motor work I wouldn't be as worried. Some quick moves on opening laps will determine. Wouldn't be surprised to see him top 15 though
dean122
6/1/2018 10:19pm
logan_140 wrote:
Wouldn’t think any different. They’re probably given direction to steer away from the 2 strokes if possible. Langston mentioned Stankdog a couple times. But didn’t stay...
Wouldn’t think any different. They’re probably given direction to steer away from the 2 strokes if possible. Langston mentioned Stankdog a couple times. But didn’t stay on topic very long...
haydos25 wrote:
Was Riley Brough or Joachim Falden mentioned in the broadcast? They did finish in front of Stankdog based on the above results screenshot so i sure...
Was Riley Brough or Joachim Falden mentioned in the broadcast? They did finish in front of Stankdog based on the above results screenshot so i sure Langston devoted a fair bit of time to them right?
It's called personality and social media. Stank gets more press than most top 15 pros so why you questioning how much airplay some random privateer gets over him? Doesn't matter who got what place, it matters on the bike you ride, how much personality you bring to the audience and everything else in between. Stank has a good story, he's a badass that represents everything it is to be a privateer and he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.

C'mon man, you gotta be smarter than that, this isn't rocket science.
WeiserGuy
6/2/2018 4:11am
No way say it isn't so! How could anyone possibly be competitive on a 2 stroke? I thought you had to have a factory bike with those special ECUs to compete.

Great rides for Alldredge, he's obviously been putting in the work.
6/2/2018 4:47am
logan_140 wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
Was Riley Brough or Joachim Falden mentioned in the broadcast? They did finish in front of Stankdog based on the above results screenshot so i sure...
dean122 wrote:
It's called personality and social media. Stank gets more press than most top 15 pros so why you questioning how much airplay some random privateer gets...
It's called personality and social media. Stank gets more press than most top 15 pros so why you questioning how much airplay some random privateer gets over him? Doesn't matter who got what place, it matters on the bike you ride, how much personality you bring to the audience and everything else in between. Stank has a good story, he's a badass that represents everything it is to be a privateer and he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.

Only women care about that shit. I care about who crosses the line first. It is a race after all.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/2/2018 7:21am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 7:22am
haydos25 wrote:
dean122 wrote:
It's called personality and social media. Stank gets more press than most top 15 pros so why you questioning how much airplay some random privateer gets...

Only women care about that shit. I care about who crosses the line first. It is a race after all.
Sponsors marketing department cares about that shit. The bigger the following the better chance they have at selling products and getting a ROI. And in business that's what it's all about.

Racing isn't always about results.

You know that.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/2/2018 10:34am
mxracer239 wrote:
How's Alldredge looking on the 2 stroke today?
Alldredge is 34th overall.

Surratt also on a 250sx is 29th.

Stankdog has to race the LCQ or whatever it's called.
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
6/2/2018 10:44am
Yep, that 5000 foot elevation effects 250cc bikes more that the 450cc bikes.

We shall see how much.....
Gukamonster
6/2/2018 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 1:02pm
Chris was running 15th late in the moto, must have gone down or had a bike problem again, back in 37th now in the first moto with 2 laps to go, listed as OUT.
blackdiamond
6/2/2018 2:14pm
mxracer239 wrote:
How's Alldredge looking on the 2 stroke today?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Alldredge is 34th overall.

Surratt also on a 250sx is 29th.

Stankdog has to race the LCQ or whatever it's called.
Looks like Surratt finished up in 25th in the first moto.

Texas Built
6/2/2018 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 3:54pm
Wheres Stank Dog? He didnt show up or didnt make the show?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/2/2018 4:34pm
Didn't make the show.
logan_140
6/2/2018 7:20pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Didn't make the show.
Needs to ride a 125.. rides it so much better then the 250
PremixKid
6/2/2018 8:53pm
mxracer239 wrote:
Alldredge not in the 2nd moto, wonder what's up?
Crashed hard over where I was standing
PremixKid
6/2/2018 9:17pm
Did it look look he was hurt?
He was down for a couple of minutes, but was able to get back on his bike and ride back to the pits. The bike was missing the seat and rear fender though.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2362nd
6/2/2018 10:45pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Didn't make the show.
He has a ton of experience on 125s, for some it's hard to transition to a 250. It's a whole nuther beast that can't be ridden balls out
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/3/2018 4:38pm
dean122 wrote:

The insinuation was that Stank wasn't mentioned more than a couple of times because the commentators had a directive to steer clear of the 2 strokes. Nothing to do with social media following or personality. If it was a personality competition then Derek Anderson and Tucker Saye would've been blowing up the TV broadcast a few years ago. But they weren't in the top 10 very often so they missed out, same deal as Stank.

The TV broadcast guys are reporting on the race that matters, unfortunately for Stank, he hasn't been in it yet. He's a massive character and i love his story, but he hasn't been a factor in the results thus far so to expect him to feature highly in the broadcast over riders who are so far more successful, solely because of the bike he is getting paid to ride is a bit unrealistic in my opinion.

Post a reply to: Alldredge?

The Latest