All these people hanging from Herlings

Lucifa.
10/11/2018 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 1:15pm
RG1 wrote:
You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 separate...
You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 separate Moto's in the past two seasons, all of which have been on US soil, and Herlings has beaten Tomac in 7 of them. It's over bro, it's not even close. Herlings is the best rider on the planet right now. Whether he won the last race or not on Sunday, Team NED was getting a 1-2 finish. If it was a rider from a different nation leading I'm very confident the outcome would have been different.
Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ... 1. Ironman '17, first moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac...
Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ...

1. Ironman '17, first moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 5th): Tomac won the holeshot but intentionally allowed Herlings to pass on the first lap. Tomac was cruising to secure the championship.

2. Ironman '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 6th): Same as above, minus the holeshot.

3. USGP '17, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 12th): It was only qualifying. Tomac was sizing up the field.

4. USGP '17, first moto (Tomac 1st, Herlings 2nd): The real Tomac. The awe-stricken MXGP riders had no answer for ET3.

5. USGP '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 3rd): Tomac had proven his point in the first moto. No need to push.

6. MXoN '18, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 29th): Tomac would've won had his untested '19 bike not failed.

7. MXoN '18, Race 1 (Herlings 1st, Tomac 4th): The track was rigged by Youthstream to favor European riders. Even so, Tomac would have won had Searle not blocked him lap after lap.

8. MXoN '18, Race 3 (Herlings 2nd, Tomac 7th): Recognizing the futility of challenging the Youthstream-Ritchie Family conspiracy, Tomac decided to save himself for the Monster Energy Cup.

The facts are pretty clear. Huge advantage Tomac.

1. Excuse
2. Excuse
3. Excuse
4. Excuse
5. Excuse
6. Excuse
7. Excuse
8. Excuse

Here's your participation trophy snowflake.

Oh, this is the world today. Look for excuses if things don't go your way.
Rs444
10/11/2018 1:40pm
RG1 wrote:
You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 separate...
You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 separate Moto's in the past two seasons, all of which have been on US soil, and Herlings has beaten Tomac in 7 of them. It's over bro, it's not even close. Herlings is the best rider on the planet right now. Whether he won the last race or not on Sunday, Team NED was getting a 1-2 finish. If it was a rider from a different nation leading I'm very confident the outcome would have been different.
Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ... 1. Ironman '17, first moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac...
Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ...

1. Ironman '17, first moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 5th): Tomac won the holeshot but intentionally allowed Herlings to pass on the first lap. Tomac was cruising to secure the championship.

2. Ironman '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 6th): Same as above, minus the holeshot.

3. USGP '17, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 12th): It was only qualifying. Tomac was sizing up the field.

4. USGP '17, first moto (Tomac 1st, Herlings 2nd): The real Tomac. The awe-stricken MXGP riders had no answer for ET3.

5. USGP '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 3rd): Tomac had proven his point in the first moto. No need to push.

6. MXoN '18, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 29th): Tomac would've won had his untested '19 bike not failed.

7. MXoN '18, Race 1 (Herlings 1st, Tomac 4th): The track was rigged by Youthstream to favor European riders. Even so, Tomac would have won had Searle not blocked him lap after lap.

8. MXoN '18, Race 3 (Herlings 2nd, Tomac 7th): Recognizing the futility of challenging the Youthstream-Ritchie Family conspiracy, Tomac decided to save himself for the Monster Energy Cup.

Do you honestly Believe the bs you just wrote?
10/11/2018 1:56pm

lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.
BobbyM
10/11/2018 2:05pm
robkinuk wrote:
The real reason many people hang from Herlings nuts is they are twice the SIZE of Team USA riders!Blush
Boys got big Kahunas.......no doubtShockedLaughingLaughing
No doubt Rob, then again Jeff's 2 nads might equal 1 of Danny's.
?

The Shop

robkinuk
10/11/2018 2:12pm
robkinuk wrote:
The real reason many people hang from Herlings nuts is they are twice the SIZE of Team USA riders!Blush
Boys got big Kahunas.......no doubtShockedLaughingLaughing
BobbyM wrote:
No doubt Rob, then again Jeff's 2 nads might equal 1 of Danny's.
?
Very true,............. hee hee!
Huckster
10/11/2018 2:26pm
From the horse's mouth: https://youtu.be/nvt1j01akGU Starts at 8:14. Listen to what the FMOTP has to say about making conclusions from "one race"

PS: can someone please embed this video.
10/11/2018 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 2:45pm
I genuinely feel bad for the people who are taking FillmoreSouth's post seriously.
10/11/2018 2:59pm
Huckster wrote:
From the horse's mouth: https://youtu.be/nvt1j01akGU Starts at 8:14. Listen to what the FMOTP has to say about making conclusions from "one race" PS: can someone please...
From the horse's mouth: https://youtu.be/nvt1j01akGU Starts at 8:14. Listen to what the FMOTP has to say about making conclusions from "one race"

Said the same thing to MotoXpod’s Darkside this Saturday before the race.
RG1
10/11/2018 4:26pm
Huckster wrote:
From the horse's mouth: https://youtu.be/nvt1j01akGU Starts at 8:14. Listen to what the FMOTP has to say about making conclusions from "one race" PS: can someone please...

What about 8 races?
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
10/11/2018 4:35pm
Teach the kids right and they grow up to be good adults, your parents obviously failed.
Huckster
10/11/2018 4:48pm
Huckster wrote:

RG1 wrote:
What about 8 races?
Dude you’re mental. The man himself said it. I can’t help you if you can’t comprehend what the FMOTP was stating in that interview and on Sat.
10/11/2018 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 5:29pm
I genuinely feel bad for the people who are taking FillmoreSouth's post seriously.
Satire can be a tricky proposition sometimes, I know, but I thought this line made the message clear enough: "Tomac would have won [Race 1] had Searle not blocked him lap after lap."

That line was goddamned hilarious if I do say so myself. Grinning

RG1
10/11/2018 5:40pm
Huckster wrote:
Dude you’re mental. The man himself said it. I can’t help you if you can’t comprehend what the FMOTP was stating in that interview and on...
Dude you’re mental. The man himself said it. I can’t help you if you can’t comprehend what the FMOTP was stating in that interview and on Sat.
I'm not mental. Herlings has won 17/20 GP's this year all over the world on a variety of tracks and has shown on a number of occasions that he has the beating of Tomac, even on US soil. They don't need to go head to head for a season for me. There's only one outcome in that scenario. If you want to be known as the best rider on the planet you have to bring your A game every week. Not every now and then
RG1
10/11/2018 5:41pm
Satire can be a tricky proposition sometimes, I know, but I thought this line made the message clear enough: "Tomac would have won [Race 1] had...
Satire can be a tricky proposition sometimes, I know, but I thought this line made the message clear enough: "Tomac would have won [Race 1] had Searle not blocked him lap after lap."

That line was goddamned hilarious if I do say so myself. Grinning

I enjoyed the line about the Youthstream/Ritchie family conspiracy more myself
Huckster
10/11/2018 5:46pm
Huckster wrote:
Dude you’re mental. The man himself said it. I can’t help you if you can’t comprehend what the FMOTP was stating in that interview and on...
RG1 wrote:
I'm not mental. Herlings has won 17/20 GP's this year all over the world on a variety of tracks and has shown on a number of...
I'm not mental. Herlings has won 17/20 GP's this year all over the world on a variety of tracks and has shown on a number of occasions that he has the beating of Tomac, even on US soil. They don't need to go head to head for a season for me. There's only one outcome in that scenario. If you want to be known as the best rider on the planet you have to bring your A game every week. Not every now and then
Lol so you have a better grasp on this than the FMOTP himself. Priceless.

RG1
10/11/2018 5:50pm
Huckster wrote:

I mean, I agree with Herlings saying he is the FMOTP. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You're saying that they need to go head to head for a season, but you're calling Herlings the FMOTP anyway?
Huckster
10/11/2018 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 5:58pm
Huckster wrote:

RG1 wrote:
I mean, I agree with Herlings saying he is the FMOTP. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You're saying that they need to...
I mean, I agree with Herlings saying he is the FMOTP. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You're saying that they need to go head to head for a season, but you're calling Herlings the FMOTP anyway?
Its my OPINION that he is but his point about going head to head in the same series with the same stake(winning a championship) is the ONLY way to determine that title. These one off GP or national appearances prove nothing. Nor does the MXoN.
10/11/2018 5:59pm
Racer331 wrote:
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those...
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those guys are great in the mud, but to make it sound like the race was at glen helen under Sunny skies is ridiculous.
Mark my words, because clearly some of you didn’t watch the nationals this year, If Herlings raced over here, Tomac would spank him several times. I’m sure Herlings would do it to him too, but when I read over and over about how Herlings is the greatest thing ever and Tomac is shit, it’s infuriating. No one on this planet could compete with him when he goes into his beast mode in the second half of the motos.

Plus, I’d love to see Herlings try to race Supercross.... ? can he even jump a triple? He would be captain LCQ for a long time if he even had the balls to do supercross.
I think you got some sand in your vagina at redbud.
RG1
10/11/2018 6:17pm
Huckster wrote:

RG1 wrote:
I mean, I agree with Herlings saying he is the FMOTP. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You're saying that they need to...
Huckster wrote:
Its my OPINION that he is but his point about going head to head in the same series with the same stake(winning a championship) is the...
Its my OPINION that he is but his point about going head to head in the same series with the same stake(winning a championship) is the ONLY way to determine that title. These one off GP or national appearances prove nothing. Nor does the MXoN.
One off they mean little. But but if you have 3 or 4 of them and they all go the same way, then I think it's fair to draw conclusions from that.
10/12/2018 12:06am
Huckster wrote:

I couldn't agree more with the statement. I just find it funny how not a single US fan cared about that comment back then and actually still constantly remind how he was beaten that day. So many people just look at it from "their" side, on both sides.
Sideways
10/12/2018 1:02am
RG1 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:
Do you honestly Believe the bs you just wrote?
You honestly cant see that this is sarcasm? Its a joke!!! Geeeez....
Robgvx
10/12/2018 1:17am
Huckster wrote:

RG1 wrote:
Huckster wrote:
Its my OPINION that he is but his point about going head to head in the same series with the same stake(winning a championship) is the...
These one off GP or national appearances prove nothing. Nor does the MXoN.

Does this mean that Team USA's impressive MXdN record since 1981 counts for nothing because they were one-off races?
Huckster
10/12/2018 3:09am
Robgvx wrote:
[quote]These one off GP or national appearances prove nothing. Nor does the MXoN.[/quote] Does this mean that Team USA's impressive MXdN record since 1981 counts for...

Does this mean that Team USA's impressive MXdN record since 1981 counts for nothing because they were one-off races?
It means we had the best TEAM during that run just like France(are they the fastest riders in the world?) has had the best TEAM the last 6-7 years. If the MXoN determines the FMOTP then Coldenhoff is the resigning champ and he got the Title from Anstie who also went 1-1 last year. Has Herlings ever went 1-1 at the MXoN? We Label him the FMOTP because of his dominance of the GP series. There is no factual way to prove that he would do that to Tomac, Marvin, Roczan or Anderson(who beat him straight up at the MXoN) over the course of a season. While it's a lot of fun to make the assumption, it really is just bench racing and something that unfortunately will never be able to be proven.
cookies
10/12/2018 3:25am
Robgvx wrote:
[quote]These one off GP or national appearances prove nothing. Nor does the MXoN.[/quote] Does this mean that Team USA's impressive MXdN record since 1981 counts for...

Huckster wrote:
It means we had the best TEAM during that run just like France(are they the fastest riders in the world?) has had the best TEAM the...
It means we had the best TEAM during that run just like France(are they the fastest riders in the world?) has had the best TEAM the last 6-7 years. If the MXoN determines the FMOTP then Coldenhoff is the resigning champ and he got the Title from Anstie who also went 1-1 last year. Has Herlings ever went 1-1 at the MXoN? We Label him the FMOTP because of his dominance of the GP series. There is no factual way to prove that he would do that to Tomac, Marvin, Roczan or Anderson(who beat him straight up at the MXoN) over the course of a season. While it's a lot of fun to make the assumption, it really is just bench racing and something that unfortunately will never be able to be proven.
Totally agree. Lets use the term "Above average" in these kind of discussions. From now on we'll call Herlings, Villipoto, Stew, Everts, Carmichael, etc. "Above average". Casue in the end of the day, they just had one off performances. Either during a season on a different continent, or in a one-off-event. In any case, neither of them competed together in the same super-mixed-multicontinent-series, so there's that.
RG1
10/12/2018 4:53am
Robgvx wrote:

Huckster wrote:
It means we had the best TEAM during that run just like France(are they the fastest riders in the world?) has had the best TEAM the...
I'm pretty sure everyone that is calling Herlings the FMOTP is not doing it based solely off the MXdN. It's based off 18 months of domination
ATKpilot99
10/12/2018 5:57am
It's like children arguing.
keinz
10/12/2018 2:20pm
Can we stop that stupid word warfare

7 wins from Herlings against Tomacs 1 in the US soil. All the argument's what said from both side are plain stupid. Stats don't lie.
So can we now stop that stupid shit, and move on? We have some couple of brilliant racers in our era to cheer on. So lets's do it. With the manner of gentelmans ways

Post a reply to: All these people hanging from Herlings

The Latest