All these people hanging from Herlings

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2018 10:44 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Bruh, Herlings is a beast. You can't argue that. He currently is the FMOTP. End of story.

?THIS?

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

10/9/2018 11:29 PM

deluxeman wrote:

Listen, Herlings is damn fast on a dirt bike. He would adapt to SX just like everyone else has to adapt. He has great skills, ...more

I agree completely. I don't know if I'd say Jeffrey's skills are greater but he certainly has the added ability to bring it anytime anywhere. I've never seen anyone be so hot and cold as Eli. sure I've seen Carmichael and Stewart have some bad races but those were the most often the funnest to watch because they pinned it and still went for the win. Eli and just about every other rider today seems like if things aren't clicking perfectly they just put it on cruise control and accept getting beat. Its like he isn't able to or won't push it when hes out of his comfort zone.

|

10/9/2018 11:51 PM

Tomac and bagget are my favorite riders tho, mc2 and Larry ward was in the 90's. But to be fair we have been called euro trash by american fans after mxon for ages and americans have been doing just this and determined that the US is better purely on mxon results in the past. Add the fact that Rc was quite quick on judging the gp riders in his day and rv at the start of his career and especially dungey who talked straight up shit about europes mx scene a couple of years back.

|

10/10/2018 12:07 AM

Dude get a grip... you come on here after and before mxon and think you know everything. Stop trying to sound smart. Its been 7 years since america won mxon. There's not alot of american bashing on gp riders in here. Really.
I see americans being dissapointed, and praising gp riders. And i see euros talking trash to americans about ama riders like they know how to fucking ride better and what they need to change. Its embarrasing, just stop.

|

10/10/2018 12:14 AM

PastranaWho wrote:

Can he beat eli or any pro american at sx?

wnorton729 wrote:

Do you really want him to try...? silly

There’s no reason one of the most gifted riders of a generation couldn’t reach a decent level given the same time and resources as everyone else.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/10/2018 3:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 3:40 AM

dude that makes NO sense AT all...

im not sure at what level you stopped education, but its really time you did it yourself...

i can promise you, you are not going to get the better of me in this arguement..

think of youself as plessinger and me as lawrence..at the mxdn just a few days ago...

do you remember that?

(thats not to say ap wont beat hl in the future)

but you'll never beat me....

|

10/10/2018 4:54 AM

Huckster wrote:

Whats your point? Dont seem to remember saying anything about Tomac being FMOTP. he got beat by many riders yesterday that he ...more

roninho wrote:

The point is that Herlings clearly is the best rider in MXGP this year, winning 17 of the 19 GP's he raced. Since the best US ...more

Huckster wrote:

Your point is exactly what's wrong. You use 1 race to determine the FMOTP in the Tomac v Herlings battle, yet you want to use ...more

You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 separate Moto's in the past two seasons, all of which have been on US soil, and Herlings has beaten Tomac in 7 of them. It's over bro, it's not even close. Herlings is the best rider on the planet right now. Whether he won the last race or not on Sunday, Team NED was getting a 1-2 finish. If it was a rider from a different nation leading I'm very confident the outcome would have been different.

|

10/10/2018 6:37 AM

roninho wrote:

The point is that Herlings clearly is the best rider in MXGP this year, winning 17 of the 19 GP's he raced. Since the best US ...more

Huckster wrote:

Your point is exactly what's wrong. You use 1 race to determine the FMOTP in the Tomac v Herlings battle, yet you want to use ...more

RG1 wrote:

You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 ...more

Again, like most, you have serious reading comprehension problems.

|

10/10/2018 6:48 AM

Dude stop lying, you don't like Euro riders. stop using I agree with you but I don't tactic, your ego is so hurt by what happened on the weekend.

|

10/10/2018 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 9:19 AM

keep going ...damn good fun laughing laughing laughing
you make a total fool of yourself , but you dont even realize it
youre 52 , hate Herlings like a little kid hates his teacher and your comments are real highlights ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/10/2018 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 9:31 AM

15-20 years old...I’d like to be that age again.
Time stops for no one, that’s why I won’t be wasting anymore of it with the troll.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

10/10/2018 9:46 AM

For a guy who is 52, you’re sure making a fool of yourself. Little Jeffy? Name calling? That’s a page right out of trumps book. Are you sure you’re 52 and that’s not your iq?

|

10/10/2018 10:16 AM

Photo
|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/10/2018 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 11:47 AM

In the meantime while we have only been bitching Jeffrey is allready on the bike again....

|

10/10/2018 1:46 PM

You guys realize the OP hasn't replied once since this all started, right?

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

10/11/2018 3:08 AM

Go to 8:14 sec and listen to Herlings interview. He actually states and makes my point for those that can't comprehend.

|

10/11/2018 3:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 3:52 AM

Racer331 wrote:

Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster ...more

KiwiBermRailer wrote:

This must take the award for the biggest sore loser in the history of the Sport!!

We all know Tomac is a bad arse on a bike. ...more

Perhaps Team USA could send a case of that Mxdn champions beer to all the poor fans who still can't understand what happened at Red Bud last weekend?wink blush
It would make a great participation consolation prize!

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

10/11/2018 6:03 AM

Racer331 wrote:

Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster ...more

I remember when Americans were badass and no so full of excuses, now look at us, pathetic really.

This post is everything that is wrong with America today, this is what happens when you get participation trophies.

|

10/11/2018 7:12 AM

Actually up here in Canada a trump is what we teach our kids to say instead of fart.

|

10/11/2018 7:22 AM

And the same with Europeans bashing USA so give it up already.

|

10/11/2018 7:52 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I remember when Americans were badass and no so full of excuses, now look at us, pathetic really.

This post is everything ...more

Exactly this. Our culture has become so insufferably entitled. We didn't win because we weren't the best. Plain and simple. And maybe instead of fighting failure, we should embrace it as a wake-up call. We need to improve, not whine and moan about Monster Cup or sand or whatever.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/11/2018 8:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 8:40 AM

I can’t believe you’re 52 and acting like a 13 year old on here ??
Like seriously you’re the same age as my old man, if I caught him on fourms acting like you are I’d have to have a word with him.

|

10/11/2018 9:18 AM

RG1 wrote:

You don't have to use 1 race to determine Herlings as the best guy. Herlings and Tomac have lined up against each other in 8 ...more

Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ...

1. Ironman '17, first moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 5th): Tomac won the holeshot but intentionally allowed Herlings to pass on the first lap. Tomac was cruising to secure the championship.

2. Ironman '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 6th): Same as above, minus the holeshot.

3. USGP '17, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 12th): It was only qualifying. Tomac was sizing up the field.

4. USGP '17, first moto (Tomac 1st, Herlings 2nd): The real Tomac. The awe-stricken MXGP riders had no answer for ET3.

5. USGP '17, second moto (Herlings 1st, Tomac 3rd): Tomac had proven his point in the first moto. No need to push.

6. MXoN '18, qualifying race (Herlings 1st, Tomac 29th): Tomac would've won had his untested '19 bike not failed.

7. MXoN '18, Race 1 (Herlings 1st, Tomac 4th): The track was rigged by Youthstream to favor European riders. Even so, Tomac would have won had Searle not blocked him lap after lap.

8. MXoN '18, Race 3 (Herlings 2nd, Tomac 7th): Recognizing the futility of challenging the Youthstream-Ritchie Family conspiracy, Tomac decided to save himself for the Monster Energy Cup.

The facts are pretty clear. Huge advantage Tomac.

|

10/11/2018 9:22 AM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

Eight times head to head in America? Yeah, maybe, but that's not the real story. This is ...

1. Ironman '17, first moto ...more

That gave me a good laugh. Thanks man

|

10/11/2018 9:27 AM

RG1 wrote:

FillmoreSouth wrote:

RG1 wrote:

That gave me a good laugh. Thanks man

Yeah, that was good stuff! Lol.

|

10/11/2018 9:50 AM

The real reason many people hang from Herlings nuts is they are twice the SIZE of Team USA riders!blush
Boys got big Kahunas.......no doubtshocked laughing laughing

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

10/11/2018 11:48 AM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

Can i help you with something? It's sad to see someone suffering so bad

|

Power is nothing without control

10/11/2018 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 11:52 AM

RG1 wrote:

FillmoreSouth wrote:

keinz wrote:

Can i help you with something? It's sad to see someone suffering so bad

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

|

10/11/2018 12:22 PM

Huckster wrote:

RG1 wrote:

FillmoreSouth wrote:

Finally someone with real facts! After all this BS there it is!

|

10/11/2018 12:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 12:46 PM

Racer331 wrote:

Why would you love to see Herlings racing supercross, we don't have that in europe thankfully.
Yea yea I know we do but you know we don't.

|