All these people hanging from Herlings

Racer331
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2018 2:20pm
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those guys are great in the mud, but to make it sound like the race was at glen helen under Sunny skies is ridiculous.
Mark my words, because clearly some of you didn’t watch the nationals this year, If Herlings raced over here, Tomac would spank him several times. I’m sure Herlings would do it to him too, but when I read over and over about how Herlings is the greatest thing ever and Tomac is shit, it’s infuriating. No one on this planet could compete with him when he goes into his beast mode in the second half of the motos.

Plus, I’d love to see Herlings try to race Supercross.... ? can he even jump a triple? He would be captain LCQ for a long time if he even had the balls to do supercross.
|
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
10/8/2018 3:12pm
Na, Herlings couldn’t jump a triple Laughing
BR8ES
10/8/2018 3:17pm
do you need a Snickers bar?
deluxeman
10/8/2018 3:17pm
Listen, Herlings is damn fast on a dirt bike. He would adapt to SX just like everyone else has to adapt. He has great skills, probably better than Tomac and he is a ruthless competitor. Jeff would come over and be up to speed very quickly.

Could Tomac beat him in the US? Sure he could, how many, I couldn't even hazard a guess. They are both fast, Herlings just seems to be ON every race. Tomac is not always ON, as you saw Saturday and Sunday.......and the last two Supercross seasons. Tomac is a great racer, he just has a few holes in his game he needs to fill to be at the level Herlings was at this season.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
10/8/2018 3:18pm
Racer331 wrote:
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those...
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those guys are great in the mud, but to make it sound like the race was at glen helen under Sunny skies is ridiculous.
Mark my words, because clearly some of you didn’t watch the nationals this year, If Herlings raced over here, Tomac would spank him several times. I’m sure Herlings would do it to him too, but when I read over and over about how Herlings is the greatest thing ever and Tomac is shit, it’s infuriating. No one on this planet could compete with him when he goes into his beast mode in the second half of the motos.

Plus, I’d love to see Herlings try to race Supercross.... ? can he even jump a triple? He would be captain LCQ for a long time if he even had the balls to do supercross.
the mud race, the last round of the nationals last year on a borrowed bike, all the GP wins this year,

yep, hes the fastest mx rider on the planet at the moment,

The Shop

Rs444
10/8/2018 3:19pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 3:34pm
Racer331 wrote:
Nuts... you really think a mud race has any validity? Tomac got terrible starts, plain and simple. Im not saying he was faster then Herlings, those...

Bro you cant excuse the fact that EVERY AMA racer did shit including the european AMA racers. Sure one dude could have a shitty race, but this is to much to say anything else than its obvious that the AMA riders have been spoiled for to long and need to up their damn game . And btw it was faaaar away from a mud race dude, track looked really good race 3 even and even if it would have been a complete mudfest and wouldnt have matter because its motocross, and a good motcrosser should be able to ride in every condition and that wasnt the case now and being the fastest on a highway wide perfectly groomed track wont get you far when it comes to being the best MXer where you need to be well rounded.

Also i urge you to watch smx cup where herlings made dungey look like he was on a 65cc bike coming from behind on a 450 when he was still a 250 rider. Sure there wasnt any whoops or triples and the substrate was quite loose but the layout with the tight format and u turns was the same and at the level these guys are it wouldnt take long for him to adapt to some whoops. He already knows how to time rythm sections as he have shown on certain gp tracks and no one could argue against him being able to jump insanly big jumps and being able to ride hardpack tracks as well . Remember the insane quad on ww ranch last year that he n cairoli jumped in moto 2 ?. Not even tomac wanted to try that in moto 2 and said himself that he was amazed that they did that lap after lap for example . Your point is totally invalid dude..
davis224
Fantasy
165th
10/8/2018 3:19pm
I don't know what's more embarrassing, the beatdown this weekend, or all the people trying to compensate for the loss by saying, "I bet Herlings doesn't even have the balls to race supercross!"
NVA57
Fantasy
1602nd
10/8/2018 3:26pm
Herlings is the greatest thing ever and Tomac is shit
TXDirt
10/8/2018 3:27pm
Bruh, Herlings is a beast. You can't argue that. He currently is the FMOTP. End of story.
RG1
10/8/2018 3:28pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 3:30pm
Tomac got terrible starts? Herlings was over half a lap behind him in the Saturday qualifier and he still caught him. They ain't even close to the same level. Anyone who thought they were had no idea what they were dealing with. Now they do

Your denial is a joy to read
BR8ES
10/8/2018 3:31pm
sometimes the truth is a painful thing to witness and admit, clearly the OP has issues. We all understand a distorted reality is a necessity to be free.
10/8/2018 3:35pm
You people whining and complaining are giving us Americans a bad name, we got beat, bad, at home , let it go. Not learning to loose is what's wrong with America theses day, everyone gets a participating trophy and ice cream now in little league or the mother sues when her son doesn't make the team. Go home, practice your ass off and try again next time.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
10/8/2018 3:35pm
This Racer331 troll might need some Alka-Seltzer after all this feeding today.
PabstBR11
10/8/2018 3:51pm
Herlings put on a clinic.

I do love all the brits, Fins etc. acting like they get to claim his win as there own. I know it always appears as USA vs the world but i see it differently. Each countries results are there own, including ours which was abysmal.
Dang It
10/8/2018 3:54pm
Racer331 wrote:

Well this guy said the USA would never win another MXoN. Dryhttps://soundcloud.com/maineventmoto/ep-96-take-it-on-the-chin
Vet145
10/8/2018 4:01pm
Racer331 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:
Bro you cant excuse the fact that EVERY AMA racer did shit including the european AMA racers. Sure one dude could have a shitty race, but...
Bro you cant excuse the fact that EVERY AMA racer did shit including the european AMA racers. Sure one dude could have a shitty race, but this is to much to say anything else than its obvious that the AMA riders have been spoiled for to long and need to up their damn game . And btw it was faaaar away from a mud race dude, track looked really good race 3 even and even if it would have been a complete mudfest and wouldnt have matter because its motocross, and a good motcrosser should be able to ride in every condition and that wasnt the case now and being the fastest on a highway wide perfectly groomed track wont get you far when it comes to being the best MXer where you need to be well rounded.

Also i urge you to watch smx cup where herlings made dungey look like he was on a 65cc bike coming from behind on a 450 when he was still a 250 rider. Sure there wasnt any whoops or triples and the substrate was quite loose but the layout with the tight format and u turns was the same and at the level these guys are it wouldnt take long for him to adapt to some whoops. He already knows how to time rythm sections as he have shown on certain gp tracks and no one could argue against him being able to jump insanly big jumps and being able to ride hardpack tracks as well . Remember the insane quad on ww ranch last year that he n cairoli jumped in moto 2 ?. Not even tomac wanted to try that in moto 2 and said himself that he was amazed that they did that lap after lap for example . Your point is totally invalid dude..
The fact that all the AMA guys didn't fare well tells me one thing; the 6 weeks off is a huge factor. I would bet a dollar to your dime that if the GP guys took 6 weeks off and raced the AMA guys the week after they wrapped up their series, the results would be different.

Not discounting anything, the GP guys wanted it and it showed but we all know they are comparable in speed, and that didn't show on Sunday...
acres951
10/8/2018 4:14pm
PabstBR11 wrote:
Herlings put on a clinic. I do love all the brits, Fins etc. acting like they get to claim his win as there own. I know...

I do love all the brits, Fins etc. acting like they get to claim his win as there own. I know it always appears as USA vs the world but i see it differently. Each countries results are there own, including ours which was abysmal.
Dude, Watson, Searle, other euros were better not just Herlings . Brits can claim it.
Huckster
10/8/2018 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 5:06pm
News flash; herlings got beat by Coldonhoff. A guy who finished 7th in the GP with 2 moto podiums and isnt on a factory team for next yr. carry on
10/8/2018 5:09pm
Since we are now basing all facts off this single race, Glenn Coldenhoff is actually the fastest man on the planet.
Forty
10/8/2018 5:18pm
Racer331 wrote:

Who said Tomac was shit?
KDXGarage
10/8/2018 5:23pm
PabstBR11 wrote:
Herlings put on a clinic. I do love all the brits, Fins etc. acting like they get to claim his win as there own. I know...

I am glad that someone else recognizes that there are MANY from other people from a lot of countries nut hugging on Herlings and he is not from their country

It's the world against the USA (except a couple of little wars when we kept them from speaking German) Smile
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
10/8/2018 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 5:39pm
Huckster wrote:
News flash; herlings got beat by Coldonhoff. A guy who finished 7th in the GP with 2 moto podiums and isnt on a factory team for...
News flash; herlings got beat by Coldonhoff. A guy who finished 7th in the GP with 2 moto podiums and isnt on a factory team for next yr. carry on
and your 2 x 450 champ got waxed by a 17 year old riding a 250, carry on
Huckster
10/8/2018 5:52pm
Huckster wrote:
News flash; herlings got beat by Coldonhoff. A guy who finished 7th in the GP with 2 moto podiums and isnt on a factory team for...
Stoop wrote:
and your 2 x 450 champ got waxed by a 17 year old riding a 250, carry on
Whats your point? Dont seem to remember saying anything about Tomac being FMOTP. he got beat by many riders yesterday that he is arguably faster than just like Herlings got beat handily by a guy who he beat in every moto this year. you blow hards did this same shit after Caroli beat him in Lommel as well. If you’re going to use the MXoN as a barometer to determine FMOTP, than JH wasn’t it yesterday.
Lucifa.
10/8/2018 5:59pm
Racer331 wrote:

All I got from this post is that the OP is a sore loser.

Embarrassing to say the least.

I though you made them tough over there in the States?!

Post a reply to: All these people hanging from Herlings

The Latest