All the JS7 bashing...

Ddavis
8/14/2010 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2012 8:15am
...just stop, please. It was one race, and he did good. Considering he's been on the bike for 5 weeks and hasn't raced in about 6 months I think he did really good. Give him a break, you guys sound like morons bashing him.
|
ATKpilot99
8/14/2010 8:24pm
All things considered yes he did. I honestly expected him to win but not bad when you look at it realistically . Im glad to hear he's still racing the remaining rounds . My first thought when he pulled off was that he was having problems with his wrist .
Ddavis
8/14/2010 8:28pm
Oh and another thing, I had the same injury and (stupidity) I was able to race with it BROKEN for about a year, it takes a long time to heal but it's rideable even when its broken.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
8/14/2010 8:40pm
Ddavis wrote:
Oh and another thing, I had the same injury and (stupidity) I was able to race with it BROKEN for about a year, it takes a...
Oh and another thing, I had the same injury and (stupidity) I was able to race with it BROKEN for about a year, it takes a long time to heal but it's rideable even when its broken.
There's another post on here dedicated to for excuses. If you're going to make excuses, please respond in that thread. There's no shame in coming in second to "The Boss" when coming off a tough injury and sitting out for 7 months. Stewart did GREAT in the first moto. His lap times were solid and within +/-1 second of Dungey. But the pull-off mid race when he was mid-pack in the second race was WEAK - for that he deserves what he gets. Glad he is back tho. Glad is is going to race the rest of the season. His overall speed, endurance, and bike settings will improve in the next three races thus making the last 3 races that much better - but I still expect Dungey to win. His pace is one that is going to push Stewart to the point in which he makes mistakes.

However, It annoys me that he was practicing for X games a few weeks back, then makes excuses about not being in race shape as a reason for dropping out of the second race. It annoys me there are reports that he is filming the second season of Bubbas world and they were there today - and then he complains about not getting chosen for MXdN. What is his real focus? JS7 didn't have this kind of competition when he went 24-0. He needs to be focusing on racing, not scripted reality TV shows. JS7 is GREAT for this sport as long as he is doing what he does best - racing. As for the rest, spare us the drama.
nytsmaC
8/14/2010 8:43pm
Thank you for starting another important thread on Vitaldrive.

The Shop

Ddavis
8/14/2010 8:47pm
TbonesPop wrote:
There's another post on here dedicated to for excuses. If you're going to make excuses, please respond in that thread. There's no shame in coming in...
There's another post on here dedicated to for excuses. If you're going to make excuses, please respond in that thread. There's no shame in coming in second to "The Boss" when coming off a tough injury and sitting out for 7 months. Stewart did GREAT in the first moto. His lap times were solid and within +/-1 second of Dungey. But the pull-off mid race when he was mid-pack in the second race was WEAK - for that he deserves what he gets. Glad he is back tho. Glad is is going to race the rest of the season. His overall speed, endurance, and bike settings will improve in the next three races thus making the last 3 races that much better - but I still expect Dungey to win. His pace is one that is going to push Stewart to the point in which he makes mistakes.

However, It annoys me that he was practicing for X games a few weeks back, then makes excuses about not being in race shape as a reason for dropping out of the second race. It annoys me there are reports that he is filming the second season of Bubbas world and they were there today - and then he complains about not getting chosen for MXdN. What is his real focus? JS7 didn't have this kind of competition when he went 24-0. He needs to be focusing on racing, not scripted reality TV shows. JS7 is GREAT for this sport as long as he is doing what he does best - racing. As for the rest, spare us the drama.
I only mentioned the wrist because Emig kept asking about "if the wrist is okay" and after being on the bike for about the same amount of time that James has, my wrist still gets sore around 10 laps into a moto. Maybe that's what happened with James. Maybe the wrist was to sore for the 2nd moto (once again, at the end of the day its really hard to ride with my wrist)
Team Euro
8/14/2010 8:49pm
Bubba's bank account will reflect his race activity, I'm pretty sure his accountant will be on his case soon to brush up on his acting lessons...
Ddavis
8/14/2010 8:51pm
Team Euro wrote:
Bubba's bank account will reflect his race activity, I'm pretty sure his accountant will be on his case soon to brush up on his acting lessons...
James made 14 million in 2009 alone, I think his bank account is just fine.
DanDunes818
8/14/2010 8:54pm
Team Euro wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
James made 14 million in 2009 alone, I think his bank account is just fine.
You sir act like you know wayyyyyy more than you do. Are you his book keeper??
Team Euro
8/14/2010 8:59pm
Well if Bubba can make 14 million this year being one of the fastest spectators in the USA he's all set and the accountant is happy also, whatcha think
Hank_Thrill
8/14/2010 9:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 9:45pm
He did great considering the circumstances.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
8/14/2010 9:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 9:04pm
Ddavis wrote:
I only mentioned the wrist because Emig kept asking about "if the wrist is okay" and after being on the bike for about the same amount...
I only mentioned the wrist because Emig kept asking about "if the wrist is okay" and after being on the bike for about the same amount of time that James has, my wrist still gets sore around 10 laps into a moto. Maybe that's what happened with James. Maybe the wrist was to sore for the 2nd moto (once again, at the end of the day its really hard to ride with my wrist)
He himself said his wrist was fine. He's simply not in race shape - which most people who were honest with themselves knew it would be tough for him. There's no replacement for seat time in a race setting. He'll be fine. He needs race time, to get his settings better (although that is starting to become a theme when he doesn't dominate a race), and he needs to train for racing, not working on the TV show. He's great for the sport when he is "dancing with who brung him". I think by Pala, he'll be back to his normal self in all aspects. Which will be REAL interesting since RD will want to go out on top in the last race of the season - after he has locked up the Championship. Pala is going to be a GREAT race IMO. Folks need to remember how long it took RV2 to get back into race shape last season too. Training is one thing, real race setting seat time is another.
ruckus
8/14/2010 9:05pm
Ddavis wrote:
Oh and another thing, I had the same injury and (stupidity) I was able to race with it BROKEN for about a year, it takes a...
interesting. i've had the same injury, on both wrists, skipped on surgery in like a dumbass. it never healed and still gives me bad problems. pain, swelling, lack of mobility, causes your grip strength to weaken too.. on throttle hand. i'd say you are full of shit.
Ddavis
8/14/2010 9:10pm
ruckus wrote:
interesting. i've had the same injury, on both wrists, skipped on surgery in like a dumbass. it never healed and still gives me bad problems. pain...
interesting. i've had the same injury, on both wrists, skipped on surgery in like a dumbass. it never healed and still gives me bad problems. pain, swelling, lack of mobility, causes your grip strength to weaken too.. on throttle hand. i'd say you are full of shit.
3 surgeries later, and yes im totallly full of shit Smile
8/14/2010 9:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 9:16pm
Ddavis wrote:
TbonesPop wrote:
There's another post on here dedicated to for excuses. If you're going to make excuses, please respond in that thread. There's no shame in coming in...

Or maybe this whole fiasco was scripted for Bubba's World...
jeffro503
8/14/2010 9:46pm
I agree that the bashing is bullshit!

I also agree that the JS fans ( stalkers ) should quit making fucking excuses.

As far as the bashing goes.......Why the hell would you bash stewart for coming out and racing? I know , I know.....he didn't finish the 2nd moto.......but honestly , who fucking cares?

I for one was really happy to see him back out there today. i figured he would do a little better than what he did today , with all the hype bullshit people were spinning on the whole thing.

I think BOTH , the Bashing AND the relentless ball suckling should stop.

It's a God damn motocross race people........don't let it run your life for Christs sake!

I hope James gets his ass into shape and we see some great racing in the last 3 rounds this year!
Trent179
8/14/2010 10:01pm
The chances of James not winning one of these last 3 nationals is slim. Of all tracks I can't believe he chose Dilla to come back to. He's not my favorite, but was very exciting to have him back out there! So what if he quit the second moto. I haven't seen many giving Lawrence a hard time about it. MX fans should just be greatful that he came back to racing because realisticly he doesn't have to. A healthy James and RV is going to be Dungey's nightmare before long.
Ddavis
8/14/2010 10:16pm
I think he'll win a moto at southwick and take the O/A at steel city.

Pala? Allll RV2.
FALCON70
8/14/2010 10:25pm
AMAN Trent179

Dungey better enjoy this year and enjoy it well. next year you got R.V., Bubba, Trey, Pourcel, and Regal all those guys are comming next year, and they are comming fast.

This year Dungey really haven't had any compeitors to challenge him. Kinda like how ricky was until Bubba came along.

Next year Dungey it's on.
oldx
8/14/2010 10:26pm
ruckus wrote:
interesting. i've had the same injury, on both wrists, skipped on surgery in like a dumbass. it never healed and still gives me bad problems. pain...
Ddavis wrote:
3 surgeries later, and yes im totallly full of shit Smile
I too think you're full of shit.
Preset
8/14/2010 10:36pm
Yep me too.
mrquick
8/14/2010 11:36pm
quitters never win and winners never quit...i'm just saying.
FIREfish148
8/14/2010 11:49pm
mrquick wrote:
quitters never win and winners never quit...i'm just saying.
And some people never try.
Cigaro
8/15/2010 12:18am
James don't deserve to be bashed,but his percentage of fans know as the Luvvas that run around saying James this and James that basically disrespecting every other rider out there putting in work.

They just earned a hard lesson in respect and being humble..
jeffro503
8/15/2010 12:34am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2010 12:34am
Cigaro wrote:
James don't deserve to be bashed,but his percentage of fans know as the Luvvas that run around saying James this and James that basically disrespecting every...
James don't deserve to be bashed,but his percentage of fans know as the Luvvas that run around saying James this and James that basically disrespecting every other rider out there putting in work.

They just earned a hard lesson in respect and being humble..
I can agree with that Cig !
teggers
8/15/2010 12:50am
Race Speed is different than all the practice in the world. You must race to get to race speed. Seems like he was fastest than all but to two people in the world (yes, the World) yesterday in the first Moto. If I was one of those two people, I would be concerned.

Again, James amazes.
Cigaro
8/15/2010 12:58am
I know to some it may look like I was bashing on James all day or I'm a supposed Hater. That's the farthest from the truth. The so called certain clowns that prance around here like James is the best thing since sliced bread,and all this bullshit about he's invincible or he's gonna walk all over the other riders. Nothing but disrespect for everyone but their own.

Well Karmas a motherfucker now isn't it. You had it coming.

Now all bullshit aside..

I was shocked to see James 1st moto result. It may of not been what he was expecting,but being injured and laying off outdoors since 08. Thats a pretty damn good 1st moto back if you ask me. Don't know what happened with moto 2 and that lie about Des Nations team selection. I just hope James head is cleared and ready to get back to the task at hand.

Post a reply to: All the JS7 bashing...

The Latest