All-out VS Supercross

pmshortt2
1/25/2018 4:57pm
Supercross looks great, but I feel all the riders look like RC mx toys. They are all standing up state and barely move as they hit jumps and other obstacles. I feel it wouldn’t of been crazy hard to encorporate let’s say 15-20 animations that are slightly different from each other. 15-20 for left turns, right turns, when you hit the gas hard, when your character leaves the ground. When he hits the ground. Then when writing the code, make it to where it randomly chooses an animation when you turn left/right, gas it, get air, etc. it would make the game feel much more realistic
pmshortt2
1/25/2018 5:00pm
chad_111 wrote:
I seen nothing on their facebook saying that they have the license for the ama national series.
flatout111 wrote:
OP....where did you see anything specifically on FB about them having lucense? I can almost guarantee this is not true. If it was, they would not...
OP....where did you see anything specifically on FB about them having lucense? I can almost guarantee this is not true. If it was, they would not keep it such a secret.

? This sounds like fake news.
It’s all over their website and Facebook dude
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/25/2018 5:13pm
chad_111 wrote:
I seen nothing on their facebook saying that they have the license for the ama national series.
flatout111 wrote:
OP....where did you see anything specifically on FB about them having lucense? I can almost guarantee this is not true. If it was, they would not...
OP....where did you see anything specifically on FB about them having lucense? I can almost guarantee this is not true. If it was, they would not keep it such a secret.

pmshortt2 wrote:
Grab a screenshot of it and post it.

I remember seeing something concerning it but can't remember where I saw it.
SEE ARE125
1/25/2018 5:24pm
I bet it’s a “we have some exciting news coming regarding outdoors” or some other similarly vague post, not a true confirmation.

The Shop

flatout111
1/25/2018 5:30pm
chad_111 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:
Screenshot, please. If true.
flatout111
1/25/2018 5:40pm
chad_111 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:
I just went thru their entire website. There is absolutely nothing about them having the official outdoors license. Zilch. Nada. Why say stuff like this when it's clearly not true?
Juice_Mann
1/25/2018 6:23pm
flatout111 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:
I just went thru their entire website. There is absolutely nothing about them having the official outdoors license. Zilch. Nada. Why say stuff like this when...
I just went thru their entire website. There is absolutely nothing about them having the official outdoors license. Zilch. Nada. Why say stuff like this when it's clearly not true?
I figured the OP was talking out his ass on that one.
Shmuen217
1/25/2018 9:47pm
hyler199 wrote:
read a bit..too much politics...... im buying both and beating both campaign modes before Ill play online. Just pumped to have some good entertainment, and theres...
read a bit..too much politics...... im buying both and beating both campaign modes before Ill play online. Just pumped to have some good entertainment, and theres two completely different games to boot! Imagine if they were both the same?! .... whats everyones end game here ?! lol
fanger wrote:
You sir make too much sense, get outta here.
Indeed , this is no place for an intellectual, CONTINUE WITH THE SH*# POSTING!!!!!!
Spydee
1/26/2018 3:31am
Spydee wrote:
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game. As realistic...
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game.

As realistic as you want it, let's be fair, people are always going to nitpick and argue that it could be better.

If you're that pissed off with it then grab your helmet, jump on your dirt bike and go out riding if you want it to be that realistic.
I was explaining that they could of included pretty minor adjustments that are important to a supercross game, if that does not bother you then wait...
I was explaining that they could of included pretty minor adjustments that are important to a supercross game, if that does not bother you then wait another year for one
They'll be releasing patches in the future, not to say it'll cover exactly what you want, but any glitches or improvements will be apart of that.
Spydee
1/26/2018 3:31am
Spydee wrote:
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game. As realistic...
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game.

As realistic as you want it, let's be fair, people are always going to nitpick and argue that it could be better.

If you're that pissed off with it then grab your helmet, jump on your dirt bike and go out riding if you want it to be that realistic.
zehn wrote:
It's called Madden.... Oh wait
Exactly lol. Is Madden by EA Sports?
1/26/2018 5:41am
they stated in the comments section when someone asked if they had the supercross license they said no, but we have exciting news further down the road regarding the national series, aka real tracks
Donovan759
1/26/2018 5:57am
For the love of God OP, can we please get a screenshot?.. This whole thread is fake news.
flatout111
1/26/2018 7:05am
I asked on FB if they had AMA Outdoors license both in PM and on their board as well as directly emailing Reinhard Pollice who is the head guy at Nordic I have spoke with via email hundreds of times since Nordic acquired the THQ IP.

No reply to any of the queries yet. I suspect there will be either no reply or a vague...stay tuned...which means nothing. I'll keep you guys posted since screenshots aren't being provided.

Post a reply to: All-out VS Supercross

The Latest