All new electric trials bike by Yamaha

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2018 6:07 AM

Looks good, they've been missing from the trials scene in Europe for long time. Though they have had one off bikes for the Japanese championships with yzf 250 engines in them.

https://global.yamaha-motor.com/news/2018/0323/ty-e.html

|

3/23/2018 6:14 AM

Very cool. The only form of electric motorcycle I would be interested in. I saw some video of in in action. Looks good!

|

3/23/2018 6:22 AM

Very cool!! One has think think an electric motocross bike is right around the corner for them.

|

3/23/2018 6:24 AM

I knew I heard something about Yamaha working on some kind of eBike... Good for them for pursuing a niche market rather than coming out the gates like a "me too"

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/23/2018 6:31 AM

Front brake on left and no clutch. I don't ride trials but it seems like that would take some getting used to.

|

3/23/2018 6:43 AM

early wrote:

Front brake on left and no clutch. I don't ride trials but it seems like that would take some getting used to.

Is says there is a clutch on it so you can modulate the power like a normal trials bike.

|

3/23/2018 6:50 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Is says there is a clutch on it so you can modulate the power like a normal trials bike.

Looked a little closer. Hydro clutch on left and front brake on right just like normal. My bad.
Much ty

|