Alias new gear release?

Dang It
9/26/2017 9:09pm
Check out this fly on the Fly on the wall. Good to see you backing your brand though
Fly use to be a price point brand and then the advertising and marketing blowout made them just as expensive as Fox. Your paying for advertising and marketing, not a better product. That's just the way it is in business unfortunately. Alias is a great option.
Jt$
9/27/2017 4:19am
Dang It wrote:
Fly use to be a price point brand and then the advertising and marketing blowout made them just as expensive as Fox. Your paying for advertising...
Fly use to be a price point brand and then the advertising and marketing blowout made them just as expensive as Fox. Your paying for advertising and marketing, not a better product. That's just the way it is in business unfortunately. Alias is a great option.
This is a very uninformed post when it comes to what you're paying for. Price is almost always indicative of a cost multiple in this industry.
Jt$
9/27/2017 4:22am
cjg23307 wrote:
Raceadmin@flyracing.com the only one I could find on the website. Not a big deal anymore was just wondering if you guys offered name and number on...
Raceadmin@flyracing.com the only one I could find on the website. Not a big deal anymore was just wondering if you guys offered name and number on the back since no one got back to me I figured you guys didn't.
I apologize for not receiving a response. We do that but only on our rider support program. There are several dealers and retailers that offer lettering after purchase also.
Jt$
9/27/2017 4:22am
tempura wrote:
Thanks for the info.
The reason they got tossed, wasn't because of the leather, it was because of the front knee section.
Spooner wrote:
Yeah I know, I just wanted to make sure you knew about the leather as that goes for all brands and will also kill a pant.
Yep, true story. An oxidizer is bad news for pant leather.

The Shop

navalseabee
9/27/2017 4:40am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 4:44am
I've actually had bad luck with my 3 Alias kits, I seem to get about a month of riding on them before the sides and top around the knees are gone. It sucks they're prices are ridiculous and I like their color ways. I've been cycling between two sets of Fly Kinetic mesh all summer and they're just starting to show serious wear. Using the same Mobius knee braces for all the gear.
Cokeham23
9/27/2017 7:37am
I've been wearing Alias since it came out (except for 1 year when I got a deal with MSR/Answer), I've never had a problem with the pants or jerseys coming apart, except for one crash when I ripped the back of a jersey. I don't wear knee braces, but I do wear a set of knee pads, knee area has held up fine with them. Pant and jersey fit have always been spot on. They have great customer service too, very fast response to emails. You really can't beat that direct to rider deal either.
Dang It
9/27/2017 10:05pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 9:34pm
Jt$ wrote:
This is a very uninformed post when it comes to what you're paying for. Price is almost always indicative of a cost multiple in this industry.
HenryA
9/30/2017 5:50am
^ Looks good! Love the clean lines.
9/30/2017 11:10am
cjg23307 wrote:
I don't think they are closing. Half the riders around the tracks here are wearing it. When it's priced half of what any other company is...
I don't think they are closing. Half the riders around the tracks here are wearing it. When it's priced half of what any other company is why not buy the stuff, it's just as good as the other stuff for me and they are amazing to work with. Every time I have emailed alias asking a question I've got a response within a day, I emailed fly asking a question because I was maybe going to buy a set and no response so I stuck with Alias yet again.
Jt$ wrote:
Where did you send the email? Either way, I would be happy to help even though you have already made a purchase with another brand.
Check out this fly on the Fly on the wall. Good to see you backing your brand though
JT$, man of the people. Sometimes he looks grumpy but he is one of the coolest guys in the industry.

Post a reply to: Alias new gear release?

The Latest