Alias CBD

OT
Fantasy
3059th
Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 1:29pm
Sorry if it's been posted before, but I noticed Alias CBD on Geico rig... checked out their website also

That's a bit of a industry change from MX Gear!!

https://aliascbd.com/
|
Red Crawford
1/17/2020 9:30am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2020 11:39am
CBD became 'industry and media accepted' when their Feld overlords locked in a revenue stream and declared that CBD was "good."

The early threads on the subject were gold. Watching the media/industry wags later change direction at whiplash speed was comedy at its finest! 😂
fourfourone
1/17/2020 9:43am
I much rather have Alias back as a mx clothing company. They used to have such good deals on their products.

The Shop

katooom
1/17/2020 9:53am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2020 9:54am
snake oil, might as well put some Motul under your tongue
kb228
1/17/2020 10:55am
Alias owners:
Guys lets ditch our entire product family and sell CBD.
loftyair
1/17/2020 10:57am
Snake oil, placebo, whats the difference? If it works, it works!
davistld01
1/17/2020 11:00am
loftyair wrote:
If you want night sweats & crazy bad dreams...it works great. Anything else...it's all in your head.
DoctorJD
1/18/2020 6:14am
loftyair wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
If you want night sweats & crazy bad dreams...it works great. Anything else...it's all in your head.
This comment tells me that you've never tried CBD....or maybe you're thinking THC. Some bad TCH.
1/18/2020 7:46am
davistld01 wrote:
Someone has watched too many old school anti-weed propaganda videos.....
HondaMan66
1/18/2020 8:49am
CBD balm helps tremendously with my knee pain. I recommend trying it.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
1/18/2020 8:55am
davistld01 wrote:
CBD madness
Tumblin
1/18/2020 9:11am
I've suffered for 45+ years with arthritis. Anti-Inflammatories have beat up my internals, now detuning my immune system is the medical community's answer for this 60+ yr moto kid. I dont like their response and co$t and have sought out alternatives. CBD rubs and internal drops have been tried under 6 or more brands. I found a home brew that includes a strong mix of THC to be much more than "snake oil"...at least for me its effective and though I've only taken internally at bed time along with the daily rub, I've not experienced a mental episode. Although an occasional explicit dream may be an indicator, but those have been enjoyed on many occasions prior on Big Pharma's watch as well.
Certainly I could get dinged in a pea test and suffer the consequences, but suffering is just another mindset most longterm dirt biker is already prepared to deal with.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/18/2020 9:12am
kb228 wrote:
Alias owners:
Guys lets ditch our entire product family and sell CBD.
Their brand identity was for gear so it seems weird for now that “Alias” stands for something entirely different.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2020 10:07am
davistld01 wrote:
Guess it depends on what you're taking, and how you use it. I've tried the Alias balm, and it definitely helps.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2020 10:08am
Or has been shooting up too many marijuanas.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
1/18/2020 10:15am
If you shoot up two CBD's you'll definitely get nights sweats.
davistld01
1/18/2020 10:16am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 10:18am
loftyair wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
DoctorJD wrote:
This comment tells me that you've never tried CBD....or maybe you're thinking THC. Some bad TCH.
I actually have indeed. Not the Alias brand...so I probably shouldn't generalize, but at least my experience wasn't what I'd hoped for based on the hype that has been generated. I tried CBD for pain ease & help with sleep. Much to my disappointment, as least for me...it did not live up to expectations.

But, I guess some here have experienced some help. More power to them.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/18/2020 10:17am
OT wrote:
Sorry if it's been posted before, but I noticed Alias CBD on Geico rig... checked out their website also That's a bit of a industry change...
Sorry if it's been posted before, but I noticed Alias CBD on Geico rig... checked out their website also

That's a bit of a industry change from MX Gear!!

https://aliascbd.com/
Is it the same people owning this company that owned alias gear?
BobPA
1/18/2020 10:19am
loftyair wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
DoctorJD wrote:
I tried CBD because I sleep like shit. All it did was lighten my wallet and leave a shitty taste in my mouth. It may help some, but it did nothing for me.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
1/18/2020 10:52am
davistld01 wrote:
DoctorJD wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I tried CBD because I sleep like shit. All it did was lighten my wallet and leave a shitty taste in my mouth. It may help...
I tried CBD because I sleep like shit. All it did was lighten my wallet and leave a shitty taste in my mouth. It may help some, but it did nothing for me.
Try dropping it in your eyes if you don't like the taste
Motoxdoc
1/18/2020 11:39am
DoctorJD wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I tried CBD because I sleep like shit. All it did was lighten my wallet and leave a shitty taste in my mouth. It may help...
NvHermit wrote:
If you don't like the taste of the CBD you tried (obviously a flavored tincture), try taking CBD capsules or straight isolate powder, as it is virtually tasteless and odorless. Also, the benefits are often slow and insidious to the point where you might not even notice them...until you stop taking it and you start hurting again. Furthermore, you might not notice the benefits as quickly or significantly if you are not "in tune" with your body and are used to living/feeling poorly...this is why I believe the elite athletes seem to rave about it the most and the couch surfers not so much. I know a little about CBD because I work at a lab, Hemp Foundry, in Steamboat Springs, Colorado extracting the stuff.
Indy mxer
1/18/2020 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 12:07pm
BobPA wrote:
NvHermit wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
If you don't like the taste of the CBD you tried (obviously a flavored tincture), try taking CBD capsules or straight isolate powder, as it is...
If you don't like the taste of the CBD you tried (obviously a flavored tincture), try taking CBD capsules or straight isolate powder, as it is virtually tasteless and odorless. Also, the benefits are often slow and insidious to the point where you might not even notice them...until you stop taking it and you start hurting again. Furthermore, you might not notice the benefits as quickly or significantly if you are not "in tune" with your body and are used to living/feeling poorly...this is why I believe the elite athletes seem to rave about it the most and the couch surfers not so much. I know a little about CBD because I work at a lab, Hemp Foundry, in Steamboat Springs, Colorado extracting the stuff.
I was wanting to try some CBD for my aches and pains associated with being 62 fit and active. But I'm confused on which are the best quality. Since you're in the business so to speak, do you have any advice? Thanks!!
Travis707
1/18/2020 12:54pm
BobPA wrote:
I tried CBD gel caps from a medical cannabis dispensary about a year and a half ago. If I remember correctly, I got 10 gel caps, they were 10mg each and I took 2 at a time. I quickly discovered that I couldn’t take it at night because it wired me out a bit. Started taking it in the AM. It seemed to help a little bit with my pain but I couldn’t afford to buy more so I can’t speak to it’s effectiveness.

However, I do smoke medical cannabis (which has THC and CBD) to help deal with a laundry list of symptoms caused by inflammation from a genetic autoimmune disease. It helps with pain but only takes the edge off. With the exception of about 1-3 days a month, I live with almost constant pain and cannabis has never relieved all my pain. I have found that there isn’t a magic bullet that will bring 100% pain relief and be safe to take in the long run. Think opioids. Hell, even ibuprofen is bad for you. CBD is just one option in the pain relief arsenal but probably doesn’t work for everyone. For example, Vicodin doesn’t work for me but works great for others. At least CBD is natural.

I have found that a whole food diet helps. I avoid processed foods, sugar, dairy, soy, gluten, fried foods and alcohol. I can cheat on my diet a little bit once in a while but will suffer if I have too much. I make sure I get 8-9 hours of quality sleep every night. I try to reduce stress in my life. I smoke cannabis. There’s more to my symptom management routine but you get the point.

My 2 cents... try different things one at a time. Give them time to find out what works for you (I try things for at least 2 weeks). Keep a daily log and find a combination that works for you. But what works for your body may not work for someone else and vise versa.

devotid
Fantasy
315th
1/18/2020 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 1:29pm
My dog loves his but for an old stoner like me... It aint doing shit. lol

Post a reply to: Alias CBD

The Latest