Alexander Wang X Fox

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2019 10:41 PM

Alexander Wang X Fox glove in 3 colors, one size fits all. #fashion. I think its cool Fox follows up the Supreme collaboration with an AW project.

Alexander Wang x Fox
Photo

|

5/13/2019 10:49 PM

Looks like a copy of Mercedes Benz AMG logo.

|

5/14/2019 9:36 AM

Who?? Is this a joke? What would Bob Hannah say?

|

5/14/2019 9:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2019 9:47 AM

In the fashion world, they fugging scream "Cultural appropriation!!!" at the drop of
a hat. But they won't with this. #hypocrites

I don't really have a problem with other scenes, like fashion, borrowing from moto. Or like this
where it is clearly a collaboration. What frosts me is when they use non moto idiots to pimp the
product like when Supreme has those street riding idiots in the stuff. Fuck that.

|

5/14/2019 9:48 AM

Who is Alexander Wang and why does Fox think it's a good idea to rip off Mercedes? This seriously just lowered Fox's brand panache by thousands of points. No thanks.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/14/2019 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2019 9:53 AM

Who?

If Fox as a moto brand didn't have one foot in the grave they certainly do now.

$95 for gloves you're paying 100% for a name. one that doesn't happen to be as moto as we'd like to think.

|

5/14/2019 10:08 AM

Casting wrote:

Who?

If Fox as a moto brand didn't have one foot in the grave they certainly do now.

$95 for gloves you're paying 100% for a name. one that doesn't happen to be as moto as we'd like to think.

You all are taking this the wrong way. These are not marketed to the moto crowd. I doubt that anyone who purchases these even ride. They are not sold by Fox either they are available on some high fashion site like Hypebeast. Im not sure who Wang is but im assuming a high fashion or rapper guy that got Fox to make them some gloves. Just like the Fox X Supreme gear that sold out in a matter of minutes.

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

5/14/2019 10:12 AM

Also to everyone hating on Supreme, they were a small skate shop in NYC that gave free clothes to local skaters that were up and coming. Personally I love to stand behind brands like that, they invested a lot into the sport and their team, we need more companies like this in MX!

|

5/14/2019 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2019 10:15 AM

You can take your bullshit ripped off #fashion and shove it up your #ass you fucking twit.

Please tell Alexander Wang to go fuck himself and stop ripping off logos.

|

5/14/2019 10:16 AM

These gloves will sell out faster than any other moto gear fox puts out. And I guarantee not one pair of these gloves will be used to ride a dirt bike. Good on Fox for thinking outside the box. This isn’t geared toward Moto heads.

|

5/14/2019 10:25 AM

C.Worthy wrote:

These gloves will sell out faster than any other moto gear fox puts out. And I guarantee not one pair of these gloves will be used to ride a dirt bike. Good on Fox for thinking outside the box. This isn’t geared toward Moto heads.

Fox is one of the reasons people like CR22 was able to compete in ‘18.. dude got half a mil from fox alone!!
Anyone that dislikes fox for wanting to make more money obviously doesn’t know much about business and doesn’t care much for our sport

|

5/14/2019 10:36 AM

Pathetic
Photo

|

5/14/2019 10:52 AM

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here!

|

5/14/2019 10:56 AM

Photo
|

5/14/2019 11:10 AM

popeadrian37 wrote:

Alexander Wang X Fox glove in 3 colors, one size fits all. #fashion. I think its cool Fox follows up the Supreme collaboration with an AW project.

Alexander Wang x Fox
Photo

STFU Newbeeeeeeee!

|

5/14/2019 11:13 AM

Calm your tits guys! This is just good business. We all cry about not getting outside sponsors but this is brilliant marketing in the aspect that you never know who will see it. Cost is nothing as they will sell out and fox will make its money so I don't see the problem. Fashion may not be the area we are all interested in but who's to say there isn't some dude with tons of cash that likes moto and fashion and wants to invest etc.. Plus I imagine after making the same thing for the same crowd a challenge would be welcomed within FOX.

|

CREATE - EXPLORE

5/14/2019 11:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2019 11:30 AM

AbouttheRide wrote:

Calm your tits guys! This is just good business. We all cry about not getting outside sponsors but this is brilliant marketing in the aspect that you never know who will see it. Cost is nothing as they will sell out and fox will make its money so I don't see the problem. Fashion may not be the area we are all interested in but who's to say there isn't some dude with tons of cash that likes moto and fashion and wants to invest etc.. Plus I imagine after making the same thing for the same crowd a challenge would be welcomed within FOX.

There is absofuckingpositively no direct correlation between this bullshit cultural appropriation and dirt bike sales. This does absofuckinglutely nothing for the motocross industry other than put Fox's products in the hands of people who can give two shits about the actual sport of motocross and thereby making Fox more money.

Fox has basically become a brand whore and will do anything to sell a product, to anyone.

Who the fuck wears Fox motocross gloves and short jean shorts? Who?

Photo

Fuck Fox and fuck #fashion

|