Alex Ray out

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2018 11:01 AM

Ronnie Ray (Alex Ray's dad) called me yesterday and told me Alex broke his wrist and tweaked his knee. He had surgery yesterday and will be out for probably the rest of SX season. I've watched this little boy grow into a man and was very proud of his season so far. Bummer because he was in the best shape he has ever been.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/21/2018 11:59 AM

This was definitely his best season he’s had until this. He was in tip top shape, hopefully he can come back stronger than ever

|

2/21/2018 12:10 PM

Oh no... That sucks! Heal up A-Ray.

|

2/21/2018 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 12:32 PM

I'm not sure if the crash was shown on the broadcast (I was at the stadium), but when I saw him fly off the track I figured he wasn't going to make it out of that one without some sort of injury. Bummer deal, especially since he looked pretty damn good this season. Hopefully he heals up and comes back even stronger.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/21/2018 1:16 PM

GD2 wrote:

I'm not sure if the crash was shown on the broadcast (I was at the stadium), but when I saw him fly off the track I figured he wasn't going to make it out of that one without some sort of injury. Bummer deal, especially since he looked pretty damn good this season. Hopefully he heals up and comes back even stronger.

It was at a practice track yesterday, not at the stadium.

|

2/21/2018 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 1:26 PM

mx317 wrote:

It was at a practice track yesterday, not at the stadium.

Ah, man, that sucks. Again, hopefully his recovery goes smoothly.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/21/2018 2:51 PM

That sucks. Get well A Ray

|

2/21/2018 3:12 PM

Heal up bro!

|

2/21/2018 3:16 PM

GD2 wrote:

When I saw him fly off the track I initially thought of Steve Matthes bragging about how A Ray was caught in one of his nets like a tuna! Lol

|

2/21/2018 4:12 PM

Damn, big fan, dude is an animal, hope he makes it back to 100% real soon.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/21/2018 4:42 PM

Wow, injuries this year in 450s are crazy. How many now?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/21/2018 6:22 PM

Update on Alex. The wrist was dislocated and not broken, but still required surgery to fix ligaments and pin a bone in his hand that shifted. His knee had a ligament that was repaired that was thought to have happened when he cut it so bad two weeks ago. It was sewn up and he has to keep it straight until it heals. He wants to get back and do some of the last rounds, so hope he heals fast!

|