Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:21pm
of the way they are portrayed:

Alessi Racing
|
Camp332
3/15/2010 3:13pm
mx836 wrote:
"we"
I wonder if T-Money ever slipped, and said " I "?
raddad
3/15/2010 3:14pm
mx836 wrote:
"we"
Camp332 wrote:
I wonder if T-Money ever slipped, and said " I "?
Ha! yep i bet he hasSad

The Shop

socalmx
3/15/2010 4:07pm
Mike should be proud. Tony, not so much. I am not an Alessi fan, but I do have to say I am impressed with Mike's work ethic. Too bad his dad is a jackoff who is hurting his son's career.
jmar
3/15/2010 4:26pm
socalmx wrote:
Mike should be proud. Tony, not so much. I am not an Alessi fan, but I do have to say I am impressed with Mike's work...
Mike should be proud. Tony, not so much. I am not an Alessi fan, but I do have to say I am impressed with Mike's work ethic. Too bad his dad is a jackoff who is hurting his son's career.
I agree but we shouldn't be taking it out on Mike or Jeff.

Not to say that you are socalmx.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/15/2010 4:28pm
His ONLY chance to win a title was last season and THEY blew it.
socalmx
3/15/2010 4:33pm
socalmx wrote:
Mike should be proud. Tony, not so much. I am not an Alessi fan, but I do have to say I am impressed with Mike's work...
jmar wrote:
I agree but we shouldn't be taking it out on Mike or Jeff.

Not to say that you are socalmx.
I should have clarified, I am not Alessi fan or hater. Boy he really works hard. I have a lot more respect for him even though I am still bitter about him flying over my head on an 80cc'er at Competition Park when I was on my 250 smoker. I think I heard him laugh as he flew by. Evil
86honda
3/15/2010 4:40pm
Toney has looked at JS and the GOAT and their families and he thinks he can make lighting strike twice. LOOK WHEN the MAN says he cant help you then you are a turd.
500guy
3/15/2010 5:13pm
More importantly they still have the 1st three GP's listed on their Calender.

They say he's healthy, might be good to go get some real racing in prior to Hangtown.
XBUTCHX
3/15/2010 5:15pm
86honda wrote:
Toney has looked at JS and the GOAT and their families and he thinks he can make lighting strike twice. LOOK WHEN the MAN says he...
Toney has looked at JS and the GOAT and their families and he thinks he can make lighting strike twice. LOOK WHEN the MAN says he cant help you then you are a turd.
Laughing
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/15/2010 5:23pm
500guy wrote:
More importantly they still have the 1st three GP's listed on their Calender. They say he's healthy, might be good to go get some real racing...
More importantly they still have the 1st three GP's listed on their Calender.

They say he's healthy, might be good to go get some real racing in prior to Hangtown.
That would be great to see.
creed
3/15/2010 5:30pm
Mike, Jeff and Tony would be proud of their achievements to date.

Fortunately we are all differrent and Tony has done what HE thought best for his Kids.

One thing for sure is they are not in Jail or Drugged out so that is very Positive for their futures.

As for quite a lot of the big talkers and know it alls here they do not even have kids , let alone kids that race MX.

Hope both riders have a great outdoor season and stay healthy.
TerryK
3/15/2010 5:30pm
socalmx wrote:
Tony is not ruining Mike's career, Mike is. He's an adult and if Tony is messing with him it's only because he is allowing him to. He needs to grow a pair and kick Tony's ass to the tuff blocks.
XBUTCHX
3/15/2010 5:35pm
lostboy819 wrote:
How did THEY blow it?
By not winning the Championship last year when everyone that could beat him was out of it. I think this is what 819 is getting at. I kind of agree, time will tell.
3/15/2010 5:43pm
lostboy819 wrote:
How did THEY blow it?
XBUTCHX wrote:
By not winning the Championship last year when everyone that could beat him was out of it. I think this is what 819 is getting at...
By not winning the Championship last year when everyone that could beat him was out of it. I think this is what 819 is getting at. I kind of agree, time will tell.
As the saying goes you have to be in it to win it. Crashes happen.
burnside
3/15/2010 6:13pm
I hope Mike finds some kind of 'peace' in his MX career, if it all ended tomorrow would be quite a tragic tale for someone with so much talent.
loftyair
3/15/2010 6:49pm
Mike and Tony are 'we', jeff? He's just jeff. I bet Jeff is glad to be in the position he's in, not in his brothers.
NACNAC#721
3/15/2010 7:38pm
i go by that private track on my rides in the dez
FlaNard
3/15/2010 7:49pm
I think Inside the Outdoors has been great for Mike's image. He comes off like a man who wants to win and is willing to bust his ass to do it. Tony on the other hand comes off as pathetic and small.
roguemx
3/15/2010 7:54pm
Mike is hard worker for sure, my favorite part was watching Tony kinda back pedal with Alex Ewing. It wasn't full pull back, but a partial. The guy can't really be that bad all the time though, can he?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/15/2010 8:12pm
In that vid Tony said he worked and trained hard at racing, I will just say this, know he didnt.
purpleNurple
3/15/2010 9:02pm
makes me feel sorry for mike because he has yet to realize the fact his dad is dragging him down.
toby lawes
3/15/2010 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:25pm
creed wrote:
Mike, Jeff and Tony would be proud of their achievements to date. Fortunately we are all differrent and Tony has done what HE thought best for...

Fortunately we are all differrent and Tony has done what HE thought best for his Kids.

One thing for sure is they are not in Jail or Drugged out so that is very Positive for their futures.

As for quite a lot of the big talkers and know it alls here they do not even have kids , let alone kids that race MX.

right on creed!! i met tony in 1977on the mini track at indian dunes.. he had a trick ass dg mod kx 80. he got that bike by working as a bus boy at a restaurant!! u know?? waiten tables for tips!!!! no one gave him shit!!!!!!! he came from nothing!!!!!!!! people dont know that..im sure i will get bashed & be told im full of shit thats ok!! im still friends with the family .... LET ME TELL YOU ALL !!! he loves his kids and wants the best for them!!! thats why ther 2 of the best mx rs on this planet earth!!!! so wen u give up your whole life for you kids i will listen to you!! SO BASH BASH BASH!!!!!!!!!!!! LUVE U CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

track guy
3/15/2010 9:50pm
creed wrote:
Mike, Jeff and Tony would be proud of their achievements to date. Fortunately we are all differrent and Tony has done what HE thought best for...

toby lawes wrote:
right on creed!! i met tony in 1977on the mini track at indian dunes.. he had a trick ass dg mod kx 80. he got that...
right on creed!! i met tony in 1977on the mini track at indian dunes.. he had a trick ass dg mod kx 80. he got that bike by working as a bus boy at a restaurant!! u know?? waiten tables for tips!!!! no one gave him shit!!!!!!! he came from nothing!!!!!!!! people dont know that..im sure i will get bashed & be told im full of shit thats ok!! im still friends with the family .... LET ME TELL YOU ALL !!! he loves his kids and wants the best for them!!! thats why ther 2 of the best mx rs on this planet earth!!!! so wen u give up your whole life for you kids i will listen to you!! SO BASH BASH BASH!!!!!!!!!!!! LUVE U CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toby lawes " the snake " you and creed have it right.
toby lawes
3/15/2010 10:02pm
creed wrote:

toby lawes wrote:
right on creed!! i met tony in 1977on the mini track at indian dunes.. he had a trick ass dg mod kx 80. he got that...

track guy wrote:
toby lawes " the snake " you and creed have it right.
IM A MX RACERS DAD!! THANKS FOR NOT BASHING THE HELL OUT OF ME!! BUT ITS COMING!!!
Masonry
3/15/2010 10:07pm
I will say that I believe it is overlooked by many on here how much of an asset Tony is to Mike. I don't think any other riders work as hard to get the small advantages like the building of a replica track or riding all the national tracks before the rest of the field. Tony is the one responsible for that.
toby lawes
3/15/2010 10:16pm
Masonry wrote:
I will say that I believe it is overlooked by many on here how much of an asset Tony is to Mike. I don't think any...
I will say that I believe it is overlooked by many on here how much of an asset Tony is to Mike. I don't think any other riders work as hard to get the small advantages like the building of a replica track or riding all the national tracks before the rest of the field. Tony is the one responsible for that.
i remember tonys boys racen at lacr in ca on cobra 50s .. i was racen 500c int he came up to me like it was yesterday! tony was working for cycle news AND HIS BOYS WER RACEN 50CC EXP!! THE WOULD HAVE SMOKED ME ON MY 500 CR HITTEN BIG BIG TRIPLES!!!! WOW

Post a reply to: Alessi's must be proud

The Latest