Alessi's

Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
3/27/2012 12:34pm
I doubt they really care too much what Mr Cool "Brotocross", & the d-bags on here have to say about them. If they do they should consider the source. I bet 98% of the "contributors" on here, couldn't qualify for a SX main with a 2 lap head start.
kongols
3/27/2012 12:36pm
Madmax31 wrote:
I doubt they really care too much what Mr Cool "Brotocross", & the d-bags on here have to say about them. If they do they should...
I doubt they really care too much what Mr Cool "Brotocross", & the d-bags on here have to say about them. If they do they should consider the source. I bet 98% of the "contributors" on here, couldn't qualify for a SX main with a 2 lap head start.
Are we supposed to?
peelout
3/27/2012 12:52pm
Madmax31 wrote:
I doubt they really care too much what Mr Cool "Brotocross", & the d-bags on here have to say about them. If they do they should...
Bradshaw would punch you in the ovaries if he knew you were running a picture of him for an avatar.

The Shop

3/27/2012 1:20pm
Titan1 wrote:
As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that wouldn't otherwise get a...
As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that wouldn't otherwise get a sniff of the podium (like Alessi), and-as ocscottie pointed out-the bonus money that goes with it.

And on the drama, I think the Alessi's finally got a set up they can work with...a team that provides bikes, transportation, and a pit....and then gets out of the way and lets the Alessi's do it how they want to do it. Factory teams aren't so hands off, and that causes Drama with the dad.
Your last paragraph is spot on.

Someone at the beginning of the year said the exact same thing about the situation. It was something to the effect of "the Alessi's got their sugar daddy and now they can go about business the way they want too....if they cant make it happen now, they never will" and at the time I thought it was a very well said. Im glad to see it working out. I expected it too.
Grieby54
3/27/2012 1:34pm
Madmax31 wrote:
What the hell does it matter if we could qualify for a main event? That's like saying you have no right to criticize the president because you couldn't even run your HOA, let alone a country.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
3/27/2012 3:53pm
Madmax31 wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
What the hell does it matter if we could qualify for a main event? That's like saying you have no right to criticize the president because...
What the hell does it matter if we could qualify for a main event? That's like saying you have no right to criticize the president because you couldn't even run your HOA, let alone a country.
3/22/2012 2:36 PM

Grieby54 wrote: GrapeApe - so my understanding is that you could beat him in a race?

GrapeApe wrote: Please explain the relevance of the question, if possible.

Grieby54 wrote: Well you clearly must know how to go faster than he does if you're saying he's not doing it right.

Speaking of the President, I think this is what they call flip-flopping in the political world.^^^^^^^
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2758th
3/27/2012 4:09pm
Titan1 wrote:
As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that wouldn't otherwise get a...
As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that wouldn't otherwise get a sniff of the podium (like Alessi), and-as ocscottie pointed out-the bonus money that goes with it.

And on the drama, I think the Alessi's finally got a set up they can work with...a team that provides bikes, transportation, and a pit....and then gets out of the way and lets the Alessi's do it how they want to do it. Factory teams aren't so hands off, and that causes Drama with the dad.
jtomasik wrote:
Dump half the field, and the Alessi's look pretty damn good.
LOL, i think mikes best days are behind him, the hype was just that hype. He had a great amauter career that didnt transfer over to the pros.
jeffro503
3/27/2012 4:12pm
So.....some random dummy says some shit about the Alessi's.......Tony jumps his shit in a nice way.......and this thread is 3 pages long....going on 4?

Tell me again.....why does this Brotocross guy matter?
3/27/2012 4:18pm
Madmax31 wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
What the hell does it matter if we could qualify for a main event? That's like saying you have no right to criticize the president because...
GrapeApe wrote:
[i]3/22/2012 2:36 PM Grieby54 wrote: GrapeApe - so my understanding is that you could beat him in a race? GrapeApe wrote: Please explain the relevance of...
3/22/2012 2:36 PM

Grieby54 wrote: GrapeApe - so my understanding is that you could beat him in a race?

GrapeApe wrote: Please explain the relevance of the question, if possible.

Grieby54 wrote: Well you clearly must know how to go faster than he does if you're saying he's not doing it right.

Speaking of the President, I think this is what they call flip-flopping in the political world.^^^^^^^
ZING!

Score one for GrapeApe.
kiwifan
3/27/2012 5:17pm
Yes, you are a wiiner...you have beaten all the other riders in that race. Just because the other riders could not race is irrevelant.

Are you faster than those riders who didnt race? Who can say you are not faster...although the likelihood of you being faster (and therefore capable of beating them) is low if you have raced against them in the past and havent beaten them.

Or does that make too much sense?

Post a reply to: Alessi's

The Latest