Alessi looked to pull a little gap on KR in the 3rd main event

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2016 1:00 AM

And was looking damn good this weekend. Good job Mikey. Looked like Mike stuffing reed jarred his brain a bit... Vapor locked indeed.

|

10/17/2016 1:52 AM

I was thinking Mike G told Alessi if he didn't step it up that kid who won the amateurs had his ride next year. He sure came out firing in that last moto

|

10/17/2016 2:06 AM

No whoops. Mike always does well when the whoops aren't a factor.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/17/2016 2:28 AM

Not to mention .. how many top tier riders werent racing this event? 5th looks good in a watered down field

|

10/17/2016 3:14 AM

Mickey rode good.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

10/17/2016 3:17 AM

Nev615 wrote:

Not to mention .. how many top tier riders werent racing this event? 5th looks good in a watered down field

Haters gonna hate. Mikey rode good and solid! Clear as day

|

10/17/2016 6:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2016 6:14 AM

Someone needs to check on bobby m think he hit his head pretty hard... Alessi can't beat davi so I doubt he would gap the fastest man on the planet (probably ever) so he needs to piss off back to Canada and practice his corners

|

10/17/2016 6:14 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Haters gonna hate. Mikey rode good and solid! Clear as day

Exactly. If you can holeshot and run that pace, even if only for a few laps, you are a certified badass in my book.

Mikey is a real racer, the real deal, and all those haters are couch muncher pussies racing for $5 plastic trophies.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/17/2016 6:31 AM

Mike has won heat races before, what he did was just like heat race win. Maybe half of the fast guys were on the gate and he did lead about a lenght of the heat race. Mike is a bad ass in my book! I really like the look of the bike and the gear also! I feel bad when Mathes says bad things about those guys.

|

10/17/2016 7:08 AM

I was rooting for him!

|

10/17/2016 7:17 AM

Roczen was toying with them boys. I think he was gauging everyone's speed and getting to know the bike at race pace.

|

10/17/2016 7:28 AM

He got a great start and went balls out to stay out front then the cream rose to the top and back he went. Far better then I could do in my dreams but was kenny scared? Nope.

|

10/17/2016 7:37 AM

chump6784 wrote:

I was thinking Mike G told Alessi if he didn't step it up that kid who won the amateurs had his ride next year. He sure came ...more

Is he on a SmartTop bike again this season? I thought they parted ways.

|

10/17/2016 7:56 AM

chump6784 wrote:

I was thinking Mike G told Alessi if he didn't step it up that kid who won the amateurs had his ride next year. He sure came ...more

IWreckALot wrote:

Is he on a SmartTop bike again this season? I thought they parted ways.

Wasn't that just his deal for outdoors?

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

10/17/2016 7:57 AM

#1 kroc wrote:

Someone needs to check on bobby m think he hit his head pretty hard... Alessi can't beat davi so I doubt he would gap the ...more

grin laughing laughing you're not going to make the week
|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/17/2016 8:04 AM

#800 gets alot of shit. ,But I am a fan, Everytime I have talked to him,his father and brother they have been super cool. That's how I judge people. They do stupid shit,so do we. But at the end of the day he races mx for a living and we are talking about him.

|

10/17/2016 8:06 AM

#1 kroc wrote:

Someone needs to check on bobby m think he hit his head pretty hard... Alessi can't beat davi so I doubt he would gap the ...more

BobPA wrote: grin laughing laughing you're not going to make the week

I think you mean this username isn't going to make it the weekwink

|

10/17/2016 8:30 AM

I thought Mike looked good out front and fairly comfortable.

It did look like he finally just pulled over and let KR and others go by. I've sort of felt like since the incident in Atlanta, he hasn'the ridden as wide as bike and doesn't put up the fight he used to. I think he is in shape so is it possible he is being careful because he is avoiding more "issues" with the governing bodies?

I'd like to see him get back in the mix. Like him or not, he always fought hard and really wants to win.

|

10/17/2016 8:36 AM

The guy is world class fast and has had a great career, 14 years against the very best we've seen plus putting up with all the drama and sideline crap....

Good for Mike that he placed where he did and rode well, hope he has a good year in 2017.

|

10/17/2016 8:37 AM

Forty wrote:

The guy is world class fast and has had a great career, 14 years against the very best we've seen plus putting up with all the ...more

X2

|

10/17/2016 9:07 AM

Nev615 wrote:

Whoops don't mess with mike anymore.

|

10/17/2016 9:07 AM

Everyone that I know that has met Mike has nothing but good things to say about him. I like having someone of his talent racing up here in Canada, Both him and Davi bring alot of interest to the series. I'm hoping he has a great supercross season, and comes back up here again next summer!

|

10/17/2016 9:38 AM

Oh man i was cheering Mike on so much! He looked good out there. Maybe not champion material , but he can flat out haul the mail when he's comfortable on the track. Awesome ride Mike!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/17/2016 9:45 AM

#1 kroc wrote:

Another British troll? You guys are coming out of the woodwork over there.

|

10/17/2016 9:48 AM

After he stuffed Chad I was hopping Ken would send him to the moon in some sort of badasses camarederie.

|

10/17/2016 10:04 AM

Nev615 wrote:

Roczen, Tomac, Dungey, Musquin, Bagget, Reed, Seely, Bloss, McElrath...

yeah, it's a good thing the TOP guys weren't there this weekend

who was missing? Webb and Barcia?

sounds like you need to torque your sprocket bolts bro

|

10/17/2016 10:30 AM

Nev615 wrote:

peelout wrote:

yeah, it's a good thing the TOP guys weren't there ...more

Rossi and Marquez weren't there either.

|

10/17/2016 10:36 AM

chump6784 wrote:

I talked to MA early in the weekend, and he said he's planning on 1-2 years remaining in his race career, depending on how competitive he is.

|

10/17/2016 10:41 AM

peelout wrote:

yeah, it's a good thing the TOP guys weren't there ...more

Canard, Millsaps, Peick, Barcia, Webb, Grant, Stewarts (x2), Anderson, Brayton, Weimer, Bogle, Tickle, Pourcel, Wilson...

The top ten was solid, but it got very thin after that.

|

10/17/2016 11:03 AM

Nev615 wrote:

Well, he showed up!

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-