Alessi & Friese not returning to MCR??

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2017 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 5:17 PM

Reading through Matthes observations of Washougal and in the paragraph about Bogle he mentions that Alessi and Friese wouldn't be returning to Moto Concepts.

If this is old news I apologise but it caught me off guard a little

|

8/2/2017 5:21 PM

redbeard104 wrote:

Reading through Matthes observations of Washougal and in the paragraph about Bogle he mentions that Alessi and Friese wouldn't be returning to Moto Concepts.

If this is old news I apologise but it caught me off guard a little

MCR will only be a two man team next year, with one spot going to Justin Brayton. Considering there's some serious talent without rides for 2018, it's a good chance for them to go after some new riders.

|

8/2/2017 5:26 PM

ML512 wrote:

MCR will only be a two man team next year, with one spot going to Justin Brayton. Considering there's some serious talent without rides for 2018, it's a good chance for them to go after some new riders.

Will this affect Tony Alessi at MCR?

|

8/2/2017 5:28 PM

redbeard104 wrote:

Reading through Matthes observations of Washougal and in the paragraph about Bogle he mentions that Alessi and Friese wouldn't be returning to Moto Concepts.

If this is old news I apologise but it caught me off guard a little

ML512 wrote:

MCR will only be a two man team next year, with one spot going to Justin Brayton. Considering there's some serious talent without rides for 2018, it's a good chance for them to go after some new riders.

redbeard104 wrote:

Will this affect Tony Alessi at MCR?

Nope, Tony Alessi will continue on as the team manager.

|

8/2/2017 5:41 PM

redbeard104 wrote:

Reading through Matthes observations of Washougal and in the paragraph about Bogle he mentions that Alessi and Friese wouldn't be returning to Moto Concepts.

If this is old news I apologise but it caught me off guard a little

ML512 wrote:

MCR will only be a two man team next year, with one spot going to Justin Brayton. Considering there's some serious talent without rides for 2018, it's a good chance for them to go after some new riders.

oh thats a shame there are only 2 riders ...it will be neat to see who is the 2nd rider..I suspect it wont be Chisholm (although I hope it is).

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/2/2017 5:44 PM

Mike said in an interview at the beginning of the year that he was for sure retiring at the end of 2017

|

8/2/2017 5:46 PM

Wasnt Bogle talking to them at one point? Can see him going there.

|



8/2/2017 6:16 PM

Pretty sure you will see BT20 lining up with them next year

|

8/2/2017 6:19 PM

Should throw some cash at dean ferris .

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

8/2/2017 6:24 PM

I like the idea of Marty riding there, although I don't know if I see that happening.

|

8/2/2017 6:46 PM

struth wrote:

Should throw some cash at dean ferris .

Factory Yamaha needs to sign him for outdoors, either in the US or in MXGP.

|

8/2/2017 7:51 PM

NMRed wrote:

Pretty sure you will see BT20 lining up with them next year

Negative. Tickle to Factory Red Bull KTM sounds like a sure thing.

Didn't Matthes say something about on a recent podcast about Moto Concepts trying to step their game up and become an even more legit team?? Can't recall the specifics of the angle he was coming from, are they getting more factory support?

I can definitely see Weimer filling the second rider spot at MCR. Hard to imagine Mookie's laissez faire persona meshing well with Tony

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/2/2017 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 7:53 PM

JGR = Factory Suzuki now. See other thread. (though I can def see them signing Bogle, if the price is right)

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/2/2017 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 8:15 PM

I don't see Suzuki adding a third 450, sounds like Reed and Peick would be the top picks for JGR at the moment

|



8/2/2017 8:18 PM

Who would go to Yamaha if Reed goes to JGR?

|

8/2/2017 8:29 PM

Davi Millsaps.

|

8/2/2017 8:32 PM

Chad posted a photo of him on a KTM. I think it was just a bike to play on but if there was any possibility of him re signing with Yamaha he would have a bike to ride from them

|

8/2/2017 8:33 PM

Where will Malcolm ride? Wouldnt surprise me if him and James officially chucked it in and started a bunch if schools at the stewart compound

|

8/2/2017 8:37 PM

mingham97 wrote:

Chad posted a photo of him on a KTM. I think it was just a bike to play on but if there was any possibility of him re signing with Yamaha he would have a bike to ride from them

^^ THIS ^^
Reed won't be at Yamaha, Milsaps looking like the guy the replace him.
Reed on a KTM is probable, if the details get worked out ! Factory Monster KTM.... shocked

|

8/2/2017 8:40 PM

NMRed wrote:

Pretty sure you will see BT20 lining up with them next year

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Negative. Tickle to Factory Red Bull KTM sounds like a sure thing.

Didn't Matthes say something about on a recent podcast about Moto Concepts trying to step their game up and become an even more legit team?? Can't recall the specifics of the angle he was coming from, are they getting more factory support?

I can definitely see Weimer filling the second rider spot at MCR. Hard to imagine Mookie's laissez faire persona meshing well with Tony

There are better riders than Weimer out there to sign. It's a great market for the teams right now. Maybe MCR can get full factory support if they are trying to go legitimate with borderline factory guys.

|

8/2/2017 8:42 PM

Will butler brothers KTM have another spot?

|

8/2/2017 9:53 PM

Isn't MCR officially backed by Honda now?

|

8/2/2017 9:57 PM

Where is Garcia gonna go?

|

8/2/2017 11:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 11:30 PM

struth wrote:

Should throw some cash at dean ferris .

Then that would mean Ferris would be riding SX only unless MCR starts racing outdoors again, dont see it happening.

|

8/2/2017 11:32 PM

Reeds going to Factory KTM. They have a all new bike coming out so Reed would be a good test rider for it, and Decoster probably thinks he can still squeeze out some podiums and maybe a win if everything falls into place.

|

8/3/2017 12:06 AM

jevyguy wrote:

Mike said in an interview at the beginning of the year that he was for sure retiring at the end of 2017

I remember Mike saying he's retiring at 30 which is next May. I can see him skipping SX and doing another year of MX up here before calling it a career.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/3/2017 12:53 AM

struth wrote:

Should throw some cash at dean ferris .

mxjon454 wrote:

Then that would mean Ferris would be riding SX only unless MCR starts racing outdoors again, dont see it happening.

Unless the reason why they went down to 2 riders was so that they could afford to go outdoors ?

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/3/2017 2:58 AM

Steel frame + Reed with a chip on his shoulder = a (red) bull with steam coming out of its ears, smashing its way to the podium.

|

8/3/2017 3:05 AM

I like Chad but unless he signs something agreeing not to trash the bike I can't see KTM signing him. It would be cool to see but seems Roger don't play that lol! Even JBone said on pulp that was the "thing" with Chad. Never know what your gonna get!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/



8/3/2017 5:32 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Where is Garcia gonna go?

Pretty sure he stays with Adidas and Taylormade.

|