Alessi WTF?

wreckitrandy
1/6/2014 7:44am
I was really impressed with Mike. Maybe, he's finally starting to believe the hype himself. That would be a good thing. His main event ride was pretty inspired. He was moving forward the whole time. He stayed out of the way of the leaders when he was lapped. There was a lot of good to be taken from that race for Mike. If he continues on this path, and I hope he does, I think he might be a top 5 guy before the end of the season. As far as the crying goes, I'm sure it's an uncomfortable thing to witness when your heart is as hard as concrete. I feel sorry for anyone that couldn't be happy for someone in that situation.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
1/6/2014 8:23am
Racer92 wrote:
We got some heartless, major league douche bags on this forum.
Madmax31 wrote:
You aren't kidding. It's really scary that people can be that heartless.
Best 2 post of the year right there, hell I cried when he won!
sendin71
1/6/2014 8:28am
good for him for winning but he's done a lot of stupid things in his career.

The Shop

86honda
1/6/2014 8:34am
felpro wrote:
Remember MA800 being hit by all those bikes, lying on the ground a few years back . . .? I don't know, but I bet he...
Remember MA800 being hit by all those bikes, lying on the ground a few years back . . .?

I don't know, but I bet he didn't cry then.

To let it all out tonight is fine. Well done.
BobbyM wrote:
Couchtaters calling out mike.. ..too much!
it was not professional. Cry at the trailer. Stand up there and act like you expected it. But that's sort of his MO.
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
1/6/2014 8:35am
My friend posted this on Instagram and it made me chuckle
visser62
1/6/2014 8:42am
If anyone had a right to cry after a heat race win, it was Josh Hill last year. But c'mon, it's a HEAT RACE WIN. Sure, I could never do it, but that doesn't make the argument silly that he was a little over-emotional about his win. I don't think he spent those ten years working hard towards a heat race win.
Huevos
1/6/2014 9:05am
Racer92 wrote:
I'm a heartless, major league douche bag because I think the top racers take PED's? Okay.
Underdog999
1/6/2014 9:07am
Racer92 wrote:
Madmax31 wrote:
You aren't kidding. It's really scary that people can be that heartless.
It's not heartless if you don't like that Alessi was acting like a fool when he was bawling because he won a mere HEAT RACE! It's normal to think it was out of place.

Did he get any points for that win? NO!

He looked like an idiot carrying on blubbering for what seemed like eons. He needed to man up and get his act together. Instead at the end he nearly broke down. WTH? Who does that?

What is wrong with this family??? They are always doing something very STRANGE!
Racer92
1/6/2014 9:08am
Huevos wrote:
I'm a heartless, major league douche bag because I think the top racers take PED's? Okay.
Did I call out any names?

Your slip is showing Sigmund.
Huevos
1/6/2014 9:19am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 9:25am
Huevos wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Did I call out any names?

Your slip is showing Sigmund.
You didn't name me specifically, but it seemed to be in response to what I said.

To be clear, I was happy for Mike. I'm not taking anything away from him. Even if he is using, that doesn't take anything away. Sorry if my opinion of his emotions isn't in "good taste". Either way, no one can argue that it wasn't weird.
Racer92
1/6/2014 9:28am
It's not heartless if you don't like that Alessi was acting like a fool when he was bawling because he won a mere HEAT RACE! It's...
It's not heartless if you don't like that Alessi was acting like a fool when he was bawling because he won a mere HEAT RACE! It's normal to think it was out of place.

Did he get any points for that win? NO!

He looked like an idiot carrying on blubbering for what seemed like eons. He needed to man up and get his act together. Instead at the end he nearly broke down. WTH? Who does that?

What is wrong with this family??? They are always doing something very STRANGE!
Guess what, not everyones family life is perfect like the Brady Bunch and kids dont get to pick their parents and literally are victims of their surroundings and upbringing. The baggage a parent crams into a kids head can take decades to get out, if its possible at all. Sure Mikey has screwed up, plenty of times, but from how I see it he's trying to be the best person he can now that he's on his own, and get past all the dysfunction of the past. If I had to guess he has more pent up baggage in his head than I can imagine from living under the pressure cooker all his life and has been trying to live up the hype expectations his family & followers setup for him. As it goes with real life it hasnt worked out as planned, and that heat race win was finally something that went right after all that has gone wrong. Most of the loud mouth C-class couch-munchers on this site cant even begin to grasp the training and dedication it takes to run at a National pace for 30+2 in the heat. (I saw him kick everyones ass at Freestone in the heat on the Suzuki and you dont pull that off without paying some dues first) Hell most of the morons here would shit themselves trying to clear a normal Supercross triple, much less line up against 'Poto on those tracks and actually win that heat race.

Flame on you pricks, lets hear all about how perfect your world is, how well you speak when a TV camera is shoved in your face at a truly emotional time in your life and what a big man you are as the wannabe assclowns of the moto-world sit in judgement on their couch.
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
1/6/2014 9:32am
Racer92 wrote:
Guess what, not everyones family life is perfect like the Brady Bunch and kids dont get to pick their parents and literally are victims of their...
Guess what, not everyones family life is perfect like the Brady Bunch and kids dont get to pick their parents and literally are victims of their surroundings and upbringing. The baggage a parent crams into a kids head can take decades to get out, if its possible at all. Sure Mikey has screwed up, plenty of times, but from how I see it he's trying to be the best person he can now that he's on his own, and get past all the dysfunction of the past. If I had to guess he has more pent up baggage in his head than I can imagine from living under the pressure cooker all his life and has been trying to live up the hype expectations his family & followers setup for him. As it goes with real life it hasnt worked out as planned, and that heat race win was finally something that went right after all that has gone wrong. Most of the loud mouth C-class couch-munchers on this site cant even begin to grasp the training and dedication it takes to run at a National pace for 30+2 in the heat. (I saw him kick everyones ass at Freestone in the heat on the Suzuki and you dont pull that off without paying some dues first) Hell most of the morons here would shit themselves trying to clear a normal Supercross triple, much less line up against 'Poto on those tracks and actually win that heat race.

Flame on you pricks, lets hear all about how perfect your world is, how well you speak when a TV camera is shoved in your face at a truly emotional time in your life and what a big man you are as the wannabe assclowns of the moto-world sit in judgement on their couch.
Still amazes me what ass bags these jerks are. They must hate their lives. Just miserable d bags!
motogrady
1/6/2014 9:41am
It's not the first time a guy let it get to him.
Remember when Mike Brown won his AMA Championship?
I guess he was on roids then also.

You guys out there, fucking part timers, don't have a clue what some of these guys go thru.

That sometimes, in this day and age of instant everything, some drama chaser catches a guy with his guard down,
that then makes him soft, or a drug abuser, is absurd.
Digger29
1/6/2014 9:46am
I hope Mike can get to Kent's level one day.....showing emotion winning the biggest heat race of the year over the multi current champ = bitch...
I hope Mike can get to Kent's level one day.....showing emotion winning the biggest heat race of the year over the multi current champ = bitch. Kent = all around plus 40 badass who shows no emotion when he wins the plus 40 class at the over the hill gang races.......Kent is bad ass......nerves of steel. Alessi is his bitch.
Awesome post Red Ryder. I just spit coffee right out of my nose & I couldn't agree with you more!!
Underdog999
1/6/2014 10:01am
Racer92 wrote:
Guess what, not everyones family life is perfect like the Brady Bunch and kids dont get to pick their parents and literally are victims of their...

Madmax31 wrote:
Still amazes me what ass bags these jerks are. They must hate their lives. Just miserable d bags!
My stepson rode pro. So I do know something about it Woohoo

Just because I think a family is odd, makes me a prick?? Wow!

If I said I thought the Obama family was odd, would I still be a prick?

When I first saw Alessi crying I thought it was ok, but then he carried it on too far.

It seems if anyone has a miserable life, it might be you guys, because I'm not the one resorting to calling anyone names.
velocitygear
1/6/2014 10:04am
I would give both of my testicles to be able to finish 12th in a main and win a heat race! For those that have nothing better to do than throw shit, I'd like to see any one of you clowns do as well!

FFS!
Racer92
1/6/2014 10:09am
My stepson rode pro. So I do know something about it :woohoo: Just because I think a family is odd, makes me a prick?? Wow! If...
My stepson rode pro. So I do know something about it Woohoo

Just because I think a family is odd, makes me a prick?? Wow!

If I said I thought the Obama family was odd, would I still be a prick?

When I first saw Alessi crying I thought it was ok, but then he carried it on too far.

It seems if anyone has a miserable life, it might be you guys, because I'm not the one resorting to calling anyone names.
So calling Mike, specifically, an idiot is okay. I use prick in my post (and not directing it at any person in particular where the ole "If the shoes fits" idea applies ) and by default my life is miserable?

Got it !
Underdog999
1/6/2014 10:16am
C-Class couch munchers, assclowns, pricks, and morons...... hmmm seems like you are using more than just the word prick to no one in particular.

Why write it at all then?

I would walk right up to Mike and call him an idiot and a fool for what he did last night. But, I am not calling you names for stating your opinions on a FORUM!

Got it!
jbomx363
1/6/2014 10:54am
Pitiful boohooing for something that means nothing.
Racer92
1/6/2014 11:13am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 11:14am
C-Class couch munchers, assclowns, pricks, and morons...... hmmm seems like you are using more than just the word prick to no one in particular. Why write...
C-Class couch munchers, assclowns, pricks, and morons...... hmmm seems like you are using more than just the word prick to no one in particular.

Why write it at all then?

I would walk right up to Mike and call him an idiot and a fool for what he did last night. But, I am not calling you names for stating your opinions on a FORUM!

Got it!
Hold on here, youre the one who tried to make out like I was a bad guy for name calling and I merely pointed out you did the same thing. So cmon pot, dont shoot the kettle messenger ! Wink
kwhite199
1/6/2014 11:21am
jbomx363 wrote:
Pitiful boohooing for something that means nothing.
Maybe it meant something to him.
IWreckALot
1/6/2014 11:27am
motogrady wrote:
It's not the first time a guy let it get to him. Remember when Mike Brown won his AMA Championship? I guess he was on roids...
It's not the first time a guy let it get to him.
Remember when Mike Brown won his AMA Championship?
I guess he was on roids then also.

You guys out there, fucking part timers, don't have a clue what some of these guys go thru.

That sometimes, in this day and age of instant everything, some drama chaser catches a guy with his guard down,
that then makes him soft, or a drug abuser, is absurd.
Stewart got choked up last year when he won a main event also.
Racer92
1/6/2014 11:33am
Mikes Heat was AWESOME.
Mikes Main not so much.
Pulling a Hannah will do that to your finishing order ! Wink

therealjonon
1/6/2014 11:45am
Mikes Heat was AWESOME.
Mikes Main not so much.
and why wasnt his main event good? did you see him come through the pack in that deep of a field? sure he only made it to 12th but there is something to be said for that ride nerdboi
motoracer633
1/6/2014 11:46am
Here's what i say to the folks who dog him for crying.... Go practice for as long as it takes you to beat RV in a heat race and then you can whine about how cool you are! My guess is you die before you can speak about it.
toomey706
1/6/2014 11:48am
After watching his post (heat) race interview, I thought the fuckin party was over, I was all confused.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
1/6/2014 11:49am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 11:50am
Mikes Heat was AWESOME.
Mikes Main not so much.
From last to 12th is a damn good ride. It's odd how if 800 fades back Dough boy and Smokey are the first ones to say something, he goes from last to 12th and there's not a word about it. We need Tony in the booth!

Post a reply to: Alessi WTF?

The Latest