Alessi WTF?

jasonv43
1/5/2014 8:32pm
Outsider wrote:
The weirdest part was that he seemed to be faking it... seriously WTF? How many threads with this exact title have been started over the years...
The weirdest part was that he seemed to be faking it... seriously WTF?

How many threads with this exact title have been started over the years anyways... LOL
I thought the same thing.

Oh and to answer the second question I would say at least 800 threads.Tongue
Outsider
1/5/2014 8:38pm
Outsider wrote:
The weirdest part was that he seemed to be faking it... seriously WTF? How many threads with this exact title have been started over the years...

How many threads with this exact title have been started over the years anyways... LOL
jasonv43 wrote:
I thought the same thing.

Oh and to answer the second question I would say at least 800 threads.Tongue
Sounds about right... well, maybe 801... lasergate!Laughing
Huevos
1/5/2014 8:45pm
The first thought I had was, "he must be on some form of drugs". There are quite a few PED's that really effect your emotions like that. My wife thought the same thing. Probably going to get slammed for making the assumption, but that was my initial thought. I'd bet money that a majority of the top guys are on some sort of PED. Alessi wouldn't surprise me at all.

The Shop

Lucifa.
1/5/2014 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 9:17pm
Imagine if he won the main? You'd have a one legged man running around below the podium with a very creamy beard and a spent Alessi.
rubarb
1/5/2014 9:08pm
zippy895 wrote:
a drug ring in sx I tell ya!
estrogen
This
Hut
1/5/2014 9:10pm
Outsider wrote:

I think this family is who Al Gore had in mind when he invented the internet. Laughing
lilbulld
1/5/2014 10:05pm
MXD wrote:
I loved it. That looked like years of emotion getting let out all at once.
Looked like years of concussions/ lights out getting let all out at once....
BobbyM
1/5/2014 10:44pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Imagine if he won the main? You'd have a one legged man running around below the podium with a very creamy beard and a spent Alessi.
Plagerism is yer game? Tight....
Mr. G
1/5/2014 11:24pm
I appreciate the glimpse into what these guys go through to be a pro via Alessi. It was refreshing to see a heart felt "speech" and not "canned". Almost seemed like a "Rocky" movie. Keep it up Mike we are with you. Very well done.
FALCON70
1/5/2014 11:29pm
No drugs man, thats called pressure. thats called being thrown off every team you been on. everybody in his camp has given up alot of normal life stuff to make it there. we all seen inside the moto of the alessi camp, now times that by 10 years.
I remember seeing bubba crying on the podium a couple years ago.

pressure.

Im happy for alessi, when i saw him racing in north carolina, outdoor track when he should have been testing for supercross i was like wow. he just wanting to ride and be with normal people.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/5/2014 11:32pm
I was really stoked for him! He's just like us, in one way or another...
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/6/2014 1:20am
You guys are some serious douche bags. Mikey has been working for a long time to get a heat race win. If you can't be happy for him and refrain from the negative comments about his emotion on the podium, go elsewhere.
slotsquid
Fantasy
3053rd
1/6/2014 4:53am
just James wrote:
Was really cool to see him win that. Especially after that low rent brake check move from RV. Also, he went from dead last to 12th...
Was really cool to see him win that. Especially after that low rent brake check move from RV.
Also, he went from dead last to 12th in the main. Dude seems to have picked up the pace a bit this season.
Good job Mike.
so true...
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/6/2014 5:17am
bobby397 wrote:
Pumped that he rode well, even done well in the main after getting caught in the gate.
I agree he passed up to 12th from last, some of these idiots in here are clueless about moto, without injuries he has always been a top 3 rider. Amazes me how a bunch of gay fucks who couldn't win the D class if there was only one signed up keep dogging someone as cool as 800.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/6/2014 5:27am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 5:30am
Huevos wrote:
The first thought I had was, "he must be on some form of drugs". There are quite a few PED's that really effect your emotions like...
The first thought I had was, "he must be on some form of drugs". There are quite a few PED's that really effect your emotions like that. My wife thought the same thing. Probably going to get slammed for making the assumption, but that was my initial thought. I'd bet money that a majority of the top guys are on some sort of PED. Alessi wouldn't surprise me at all.
What an idiot. Funny how everyone that meets the Alessi's always talks about how cool they are, the rest believe everything they read on the net. The dude has been beat down with injuries more than anyone here could take and he just keeps coming back. If you can't respect him STFU.
bents
Fantasy
710th
1/6/2014 5:32am
I thought it was totally genuine. No one can question his commitment to the sport and 10 years in the big boy class without even so much as a heat race win is a long time by anyone's measure.

On another note, what I found very interesting was the comment Tony was reported to have made about Byne helping Mike out with his program. He said that no one ever helped Mike with SX riding or bike set up and it was obvious that this has really helped mIke. My question is, why did This take 10 years to address?
jtomasik
1/6/2014 5:36am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 5:36am
Alessi and his camp are much better at the drama and hype than they are at meeting the expectations they advertise. Always have been. Always will be.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/6/2014 5:46am
jtomasik wrote:
Alessi and his camp are much better at the drama and hype than they are at meeting the expectations they advertise. Always have been. Always will...
Alessi and his camp are much better at the drama and hype than they are at meeting the expectations they advertise. Always have been. Always will be.
Welcome to 10 years ago, since the shirt when was the last time they have advertised any expectations? The internet and are like you are the ones that follow them around making up bullcrap. Maybe he shouldn't have cried, maybe he should have jumped and screamed, "I did it MFers! All you haters and disbelievers can kiss my Alessi ass, F all y'all I did it bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i need to stay away from Alessi threads today, to many folks without hearts up in here, it's an endless battle.
jtomasik
1/6/2014 5:53am
jtomasik wrote:
Alessi and his camp are much better at the drama and hype than they are at meeting the expectations they advertise. Always have been. Always will...
Crash82 wrote:
Welcome to 10 years ago, since the shirt when was the last time they have advertised any expectations? The internet and are like you are the...
Welcome to 10 years ago, since the shirt when was the last time they have advertised any expectations? The internet and are like you are the ones that follow them around making up bullcrap. Maybe he shouldn't have cried, maybe he should have jumped and screamed, "I did it MFers! All you haters and disbelievers can kiss my Alessi ass, F all y'all I did it bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i need to stay away from Alessi threads today, to many folks without hearts up in here, it's an endless battle.
Remember Lasergate last year? That wasn't the only one. The family has a string of drama behind it...not just the shirts.

You're right. You should stay away with your apparently limited memory.
Outsider
1/6/2014 5:58am
"Yo Adrian! I did it!!!"
Huevos
1/6/2014 6:39am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 6:43am
Huevos wrote:
The first thought I had was, "he must be on some form of drugs". There are quite a few PED's that really effect your emotions like...
Crash82 wrote:
What an idiot. Funny how everyone that meets the Alessi's always talks about how cool they are, the rest believe everything they read on the net...
What an idiot. Funny how everyone that meets the Alessi's always talks about how cool they are, the rest believe everything they read on the net. The dude has been beat down with injuries more than anyone here could take and he just keeps coming back. If you can't respect him STFU.
I publicly announced it was an assumption, dipshit. The same assumption I'm making goes for pretty much everyone else out there with him (RV, Dungey, Barcia). The emotional outburst over a heat race win was bizarre. If you can't take reading negative opinions about the Alessi camp around these boards, you're gonna have a bad time. Also, I can say whatever the hell I want. If that's what I honestly felt, I'm gonna say it. If you can't respect that then "STFU".

That being said, I was happy to see Alessi take it from RV. I enjoy watching the underdog come out on top. Albeit just a heat race win, it was a fun race to watch. His hard work and talent have put him there. I just thought it was weird for him to be crying like that. I remember Wil Hahn crying after a heat race win two years ago and it didn't seem weird to me because he had been through the ringer before hand, but he kept it together for the interview. Alessi is in the same boat, but seeing him cry like that was just odd. But good for Alessi. Hope it wasn't just a flash in the pan.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/6/2014 6:47am
I guess you have every right to stat your stupid opinion, I don't respect you at all, i think you're a puss as a matter of fact.
Racer92
1/6/2014 7:02am
We got some heartless, major league douche bags on this forum.
IWreckALot
1/6/2014 7:09am
Racer92 wrote:
They sure seem to have come out of the woodworks after A1.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/6/2014 7:15am
Racer92 wrote:
Seems to me like everyone is pretty pumped on his ride, and some emotion is to be expected. But, geez man. That was really awkward. I wonder how a fan base would respond if a quarterback gave a halftime interview sobbing and blubbering about how great the first half was played, only to turn around and throw a pick-6 on the first play of the second half and lose the game?
Elbows
Fantasy
1171st
1/6/2014 7:20am
Don't ever judge someone till you've walked in their shoes. I'm not even a Alessi fan but I can appreciate Mike's passion for the sport. Good job Mike!
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
1/6/2014 7:26am
Racer92 wrote:
You aren't kidding. It's really scary that people can be that heartless.

Post a reply to: Alessi WTF?

The Latest