Alessi -USGP - Americas Great White Hope

broman64
5/24/2010 4:04pm
Sunhouse wrote:
For the sake of the GP´s I hope a GP rider wins, but I´m really happy that Alessi steps up, when the rest think about money...
For the sake of the GP´s I hope a GP rider wins, but I´m really happy that Alessi steps up, when the rest think about money.... Oh wait, they race local races at GH? Damn, must be affarid to have their reputation tainted.
yeaWink thats it...
BMan-
PressPassP
5/24/2010 9:26pm
mx.jah wrote:
Alessi at Glen helen he's favorites, hands down.

Cairoli beating him would be like Alessi winning a GP at Faenza or Mantova.
Thats not far out,it's his home track and a wideley used practice track so there should be hope for some good American results
sxf138
5/24/2010 9:45pm
I agree with flaNArd, i wouldnt put your money on alessi because you know behind closed doors, tony and ktm are telling him do NOT blow this outdoor title. No matter how much publicity Ktm will get by doing the GP, team alessi does not want a de ja vu of last year.
BobbyM
5/24/2010 10:11pm
sxf138 wrote:
I agree with flaNArd, i wouldnt put your money on alessi because you know behind closed doors, tony and ktm are telling him do NOT blow...
I agree with flaNArd, i wouldnt put your money on alessi because you know behind closed doors, tony and ktm are telling him do NOT blow this outdoor title. No matter how much publicity Ktm will get by doing the GP, team alessi does not want a de ja vu of last year.
bullshit. and if mike wants to win the thing i say he should win the thing

The Shop

Sunhouse
5/24/2010 11:11pm
sxf138 wrote:
I agree with flaNArd, i wouldnt put your money on alessi because you know behind closed doors, tony and ktm are telling him do NOT blow...
BobbyM wrote:
bullshit. and if mike wants to win the thing i say he should win the thing
It doesn´t matter what you say, it´s what Tony says that matters
rileymx
5/25/2010 1:47am
first it was james that was going to win.....then it was j-law.....even ryno is a sure winner for some..........now its r dietrich........
i love you guys......you really make me laugh at how ignorant one can get
Team Euro
5/25/2010 2:27pm
sxf138 wrote:
Get all the excuses going strong
500guy
5/25/2010 2:31pm
sxf138 wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Nobody needs an excuse, if an American wins the USGP it will be a major upset.

like I said before Alessi hasn't taken the gate yet.
sxf138
5/25/2010 2:34pm
Team Euro wrote:
Im not making any excuses, im just staing how it is. I could care a less who wins, im not familiar with any of the europeans coming over here.
FlaNard
5/25/2010 3:17pm
sxf138 wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
See you at the MXDN. Run your mouth then.
elsinore
5/25/2010 4:55pm
I hope Alessi or any American wins the USGP. This whole last minute GH flip is fishy as hell. Looks like most modern day American riders and teams have no interest in running one race in a Euro continental series.
dv12.com
Fantasy
148th
5/25/2010 5:23pm
mx.jah wrote:

J'espere que sourire d'hollywood va faire le fion a Jean...
englishman
5/25/2010 5:29pm
mx.jah wrote:

dv12.com wrote:
Google translator says :

"I hope that hollywood smile will do the ass to John ... "

John better watch out.

BTW 500guy. If an American doesn't win it will be a major upset. We ( Euros ) are always getting told how, pretty much, any American who can ride a motorcycle down the street can make our best guys look like a bunch of schoolgirls.
Outsider
5/25/2010 5:41pm
englishman wrote:
Google translator says : "I hope that hollywood smile will do the ass to John ... " John better watch out. BTW 500guy. If an American...
Google translator says :

John better watch out.

BTW 500guy. If an American doesn't win it will be a major upset. We ( Euros ) are always getting told how, pretty much, any American who can ride a motorcycle down the street can make our best guys look like a bunch of schoolgirls.
pretty much, any American who can ride a motorcycle down the street can make our best guys look like a bunch of schoolgirls.

Well... Laughing
500guy
5/25/2010 6:23pm
mx.jah wrote:

dv12.com wrote:
englishman wrote:
Google translator says : "I hope that hollywood smile will do the ass to John ... " John better watch out. BTW 500guy. If an American...
Google translator says :

John better watch out.

only by the jackholes that don't know moto.
cpj36
5/25/2010 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:06pm
is Alessi going to be riding his AMA bike or is he going to get a works 350 like Caroli?
Haven't you heard? The AMA bikes are as good or better than the works bikes. They only build them because they have so much excess money to spend.

Don't need an expensive works bike as long as yours is louder.

Well, I should say as long as it's louder at an rpm that is lower than where each bike is actually ridden.
VEGAS711
5/25/2010 9:51pm
mx.jah wrote:

dv12.com wrote:
englishman wrote:
Google translator says :

John better watch out.

englishman thank you for the new signature.Tongue
Team Euro
5/26/2010 11:31am
is Alessi going to be riding his AMA bike or is he going to get a works 350 like Caroli?
cpj36 wrote:
Haven't you heard? The AMA bikes are as good or better than the works bikes. They only build them because they have so much excess money...
Haven't you heard? The AMA bikes are as good or better than the works bikes. They only build them because they have so much excess money to spend.

Don't need an expensive works bike as long as yours is louder.

Well, I should say as long as it's louder at an rpm that is lower than where each bike is actually ridden.
Ken showed everyone that the bike can tend to be very overrated as far as rider performance last week at Hangtown
TeamGreen
5/26/2010 11:46am
Cairoli and Alessi...any other Tree-Fiddy's?

Sleeter?

DanDunes818
5/26/2010 11:47am
I don't want to High Jack the thread but really guys does all this usgp stuff matter when we're in the middle of a American Idol finals week. I mean come on the real question is who's going to win that. Woohoo

Sorry just saw a American Idol advert and couldn't resist.
TeamGreen
5/26/2010 11:53am
I don't want to High Jack the thread but really guys does all this usgp stuff matter when we're in the middle of a American Idol...
I don't want to High Jack the thread but really guys does all this usgp stuff matter when we're in the middle of a American Idol finals week. I mean come on the real question is who's going to win that. Woohoo

Sorry just saw a American Idol advert and couldn't resist.
Hey...are you gonna be O.K. when Simon leaves?
Team Euro
5/26/2010 12:12pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Sleeter?

Tony and Rui from Red Bull KTM Factory Team on 350`s , Max from same team on 450, Then there`s Alessi
-eagle-
5/26/2010 12:23pm
Sunhouse wrote:
It doesn´t matter what you say, it´s what Tony says that matters
signature of the year
DanDunes818
5/26/2010 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2010 12:25pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Sleeter?

Team Euro wrote:
Tony and Rui from Red Bull KTM Factory Team on 350`s , Max from same team on 450, Then there`s Alessi
Team Euro. I'm surprised Rui hasn't been very fast on that bike yet. I know he's just he's just coming off injury and isn't quite fit yet but I still expected better then a 13th and a 11th in the two heats at his home GP in Portugal. Then in spain a track he's normally really good at he did even worse. Last year he won two out of the 4 heats at those two tracks in the mx2 class.

I really like Rui and his style on the bike seems effortless at times. I hope he gets up to speed soon.
Team Euro
5/26/2010 12:31pm
I would think confidence and just getting back in the swing of things, Rui has been with KTM for a while and is always overshawdowed by the bigger names on the team, but there is a reason he`s always resigned.
Chris_ONeal
5/26/2010 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:08pm
The Glen Helen start will be the true test for the 350 on the holeshot!

Without a holeshot I'm betting AC222 beats him. With a holeshot MA800 will probably be able to sprint away.
DanDunes818
5/26/2010 12:39pm
Team Euro wrote:
I would think confidence and just getting back in the swing of things, Rui has been with KTM for a while and is always overshawdowed by...
I would think confidence and just getting back in the swing of things, Rui has been with KTM for a while and is always overshawdowed by the bigger names on the team, but there is a reason he`s always resigned.
Yeah.. Last year I'm sure he wasn't too happy when KTM stole Musquin from Honda.With Simpson going out injured after his win at round 4 in Valenswaard last year Rui was by far the top KTM guy at that point in the MX2 class and I'm sure Musquin took away some of the effort KTM was putting into Rui. Not to mention the fact that Musquin moving to KTM gave Rui's #1 competitor equal equipment.
mx.jah
5/26/2010 1:06pm
mx.jah wrote:

dv12.com wrote:
englishman wrote:
Google translator says :

John better watch out.

For once google translator gets it right, but took me couple miutes to figure out DV's cripted message: "Hollywood smile" is Cairoli, cause his teeth makes his face looking like a can opener, and more subtile Jean is Mike, cause the most famous french Formula 1 driver's name is Jean Alessi. Jean Alessi comes to every frenchman's mind each time we ear Alessi, even us motofans who don't give a shit about car racing.

There you go guys.
RACEGUY
5/26/2010 1:12pm
Looking at the track and the equipment, would it surprise anyone if Nagl was the O/A at the end of the day??

Post a reply to: Alessi -USGP - Americas Great White Hope

The Latest