Alessi, GPS suspension

sec114
Edited Date/Time 7/11/2012 10:42am
glad to hear Alessi mention Gary Buecker of GPS suspension, in his podium speech today on tv. Gary has been helping Alessi (as well as Georke)since 08 when Alessi moved to his part time home in Hilliard, Fl (just n of Jax).
|
bobmx
7/9/2012 6:54pm
sec114 wrote:
glad to hear Alessi mention Gary Buecker of GPS suspension, in his podium speech today on tv. Gary has been helping Alessi (as well as Georke)since...
glad to hear Alessi mention Gary Buecker of GPS suspension, in his podium speech today on tv. Gary has been helping Alessi (as well as Georke)since 08 when Alessi moved to his part time home in Hilliard, Fl (just n of Jax).
He runs MB1 Suspension not GPS.... What interview you listening to?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
7/10/2012 7:14am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2012 7:15am
Faceaz wrote:
I heard MB1
Yep.
They always thank MB1...
Mike even talked about MB1 last night on Pulp when Matthes asked about his suspension.

"We thank those supporters of the team including MotoConcepts, JT Racing, WE ALL RIDE, FMF, Silkolene, MB1 Suspension, MotoGraphics, Pro Taper, NorthWest Steel Fab, Boyesen, Alpinestars, Xtrig, Dunlop, UFO, Tuf Racing, KSR Wheels, DT1, MotoOptics, All Balls, Galfer, Supersprox, Excel, Hinson, Airway MX Park."

Matt Goerke did win the Montreal SX with GPS suspension though.

Perhaps maybe Mike is getting help throughout the week with his forks from Gary though.
Not sure...
sec114
7/10/2012 7:18am
Yes indeed MB1, but Gary (with GPS) has helped Mike with his setup and such (and still continues to on his practice bikes in Florida). I apologize for confusion. I just liked that Mike brought up someone(other than the basic people) that has helped him out in his training program.

The Shop

bobmx
7/11/2012 10:42am
sec114 wrote:
Yes indeed MB1, but Gary (with GPS) has helped Mike with his setup and such (and still continues to on his practice bikes in Florida). I...
Yes indeed MB1, but Gary (with GPS) has helped Mike with his setup and such (and still continues to on his practice bikes in Florida). I apologize for confusion. I just liked that Mike brought up someone(other than the basic people) that has helped him out in his training program.
we understand....clarified..

Post a reply to: Alessi, GPS suspension

The Latest