Alessi A3 Post Race Interview

MCRacing
Edited Date/Time 2/4/2014 1:49pm
|
2/2/2014 8:04pm
Who is the girl that sounds like she has marbles in her mouth? Seriously... how is there any thoughts by this group, that this could be a good thing? Wow. I seriously have been supportive of Mike, but it seems like this whole situation just gets more and more strange.

No mention of the fact that he was completely out of control when he drilled Stewy.. no big deal, but even make a joke about it... if he hadn't have hit James, that likely would have been a gnarly wreck! Oh well. Congratulations Mike. Not for a lack of trying that's for sure!
dirtnapper
2/2/2014 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2014 8:14pm
I guess in Mike's mind he saw what no one else saw..............Whistling ( at the.56 sec mark......)
Hut
2/2/2014 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2014 8:19pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I guess in Mike's mind he saw what no one else saw..............Whistling ( at the.56 sec mark......)
Maybe he didn't watch the replay yet?Laughing I will agree with him he looks a lot better in the whoops and he was going for it early in that heat race.

this is a tough crowd...
visser62
2/2/2014 8:51pm
These are always so awkward to watch.

The Shop

BurtbaC
2/2/2014 9:45pm
Mike knows how to ride, no doubt, so his hand slipped off the handlebars while going for the lead, accidents can't happen? Can anyone cut this guy some slack?
jeffro503
2/2/2014 9:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2014 10:00pm
Well....here is my $.02.......

I liked what I saw out of Mike and the way he was riding up until he tagged James in that corner. I actually had my jaw drop a little at watching the speed he was carrying through the whoops and "to me " it looked impressive. I'm not sure why he didn't mention his hand coming off the grip and it was probably the reason he hit James.

But again....When he was up and moving , I thought he looked better than ever. If he can keep it up right and mantain those speeds.....his results will start to shine compared to what they have been.

BTW.....I don't want to get jumped on here , but I think you guys are being a little harsh on Mike A and Mike G here. MCR has done some great things with this team I think , including the sponsorship / scholarship or whatever you want to call it with the Colton Aeck kid. I say good job guys and better luck next week.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
2/2/2014 10:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....here is my $.02....... I liked what I saw out of Mike and the way he was riding up until he tagged James in that corner...

I liked what I saw out of Mike and the way he was riding up until he tagged James in that corner. I actually had my jaw drop a little at watching the speed he was carrying through the whoops and "to me " it looked impressive. I'm not sure why he didn't mention his hand coming off the grip and it was probably the reason he hit James.

But again....When he was up and moving , I thought he looked better than ever. If he can keep it up right and mantain those speeds.....his results will start to shine compared to what they have been.

BTW.....I don't want to get jumped on here , but I think you guys are being a little harsh on Mike A and Mike G here. MCR has done some great things with this team I think , including the sponsorship / scholarship or whatever you want to call it with the Colton Aeck kid. I say good job guys and better luck next week.
X2

Well said Jeffro.
jeffro503
2/2/2014 10:30pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....here is my $.02....... I liked what I saw out of Mike and the way he was riding up until he tagged James in that corner...

gsxrcr28 wrote:
X2

Well said Jeffro.
Thanks Chip!
FIREfish148
2/3/2014 2:27am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 2:28am
Whats up w/ Cunningham? The kid get hurt?
shredder22
2/3/2014 2:43am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 2:48am
Another one of these "staged/fake" interviews? oh boy. I think Mike has matured a lot over the past few years and all, but at 0:56 he's talking about trying to show James his wheel and make a pass, but James cut down a little too sharp so they collided?

C'mon Mike, you whisky throttled that biatch, and would of went launching off the berm into the grandstands if James wasn't there for you to crash into. These are the things I can't stand. Instead of just admitting there was an accident, and I'll be back stronger next week, he needs to make up some bs story. You're better than this Mikey.

P.S. - Dirtnapper and Hut already referenced the 0:56 second incident.

- These are getting more and more brutal to watch. I can't believe MCR keeps doing these.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2014 5:44am
It's a dang interview, all the idiot 800 haters need to go jump off a cliff, why all the stupid hate? You guys want to see hate? i got some for you mean idiots. Seriously Mike has finally stayed healthy long enough to show a bit of his potential, anyone who has a small clue about moto knows this, way to go Motoconcepts and company. Keep up the good work.
kongols
2/3/2014 5:57am
It`s good to know he was trying to pass Stewart in a heat race.
shredder22
2/3/2014 6:36am
Crash82 wrote:
It's a dang interview, all the idiot 800 haters need to go jump off a cliff, why all the stupid hate? You guys want to see...
It's a dang interview, all the idiot 800 haters need to go jump off a cliff, why all the stupid hate? You guys want to see hate? i got some for you mean idiots. Seriously Mike has finally stayed healthy long enough to show a bit of his potential, anyone who has a small clue about moto knows this, way to go Motoconcepts and company. Keep up the good work.
You're going to show/give everybody some hate? Ok. I bet everybody is really scared now.
jbomx363
2/3/2014 7:05am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 7:08am
To Mikes credit, he is looking better in the whoops...otherwise...

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2014 7:15am
Crash82 wrote:
It's a dang interview, all the idiot 800 haters need to go jump off a cliff, why all the stupid hate? You guys want to see...
shredder22 wrote:
You're going to show/give everybody some hate? Ok. I bet everybody is really scared now.
Why should they be scared? This is the internet, it's where losers like you can safely take their frustrations out on innocent folk. Sorry if I scared you.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
2/3/2014 8:01am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 8:01am
It's sad. I think Mike is a good guy but just has the wrong things put into his head. Who convinced him the crash was James fault? It obviously wasn't the video. Don't let the truth get in the way of your story I guess....
shredder22
2/3/2014 8:28am
Crash82 wrote:
shredder22 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
Why should they be scared? This is the internet, it's where losers like you can safely take their frustrations out on innocent folk. Sorry if I...
Why should they be scared? This is the internet, it's where losers like you can safely take their frustrations out on innocent folk. Sorry if I scared you.
lol. I'm not the one that threatened to "show the hate!" And I'm certainly not scared. I'd challenge you to a fighting match Laughing but like you said, this is the internet, where wannabe tough guys can threaten to "show some hate/bring the pain" without worrying about repercussions.

It's really not that big of a deal. I just thought it was funny that you wanted to show people what hate really was or whatever...
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2014 9:20am
shredder22 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
Why should they be scared? This is the internet, it's where losers like you can safely take their frustrations out on innocent folk. Sorry if I...
shredder22 wrote:
lol. I'm not the one that threatened to "show the hate!" And I'm certainly not scared. I'd challenge you to a fighting match :laugh: but like...
lol. I'm not the one that threatened to "show the hate!" And I'm certainly not scared. I'd challenge you to a fighting match Laughing but like you said, this is the internet, where wannabe tough guys can threaten to "show some hate/bring the pain" without worrying about repercussions.

It's really not that big of a deal. I just thought it was funny that you wanted to show people what hate really was or whatever...
PM sent.
shredder22
2/3/2014 9:28am
Crash82 wrote:
shredder22 wrote:
lol. I'm not the one that threatened to "show the hate!" And I'm certainly not scared. I'd challenge you to a fighting match :laugh: but like...

Crash82 wrote:
PM sent.
I don't know if your serious or not, but I haven't gotten a pm from you.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2014 9:53am
I sent one, props to you for halfway defending the young lady, not sure what gets into to folks on here, down right mean to attack her foe no reason, she's very pretty.
shredder22
2/3/2014 9:59am
Crash82 wrote:
I sent one, props to you for halfway defending the young lady, not sure what gets into to folks on here, down right mean to attack...
I sent one, props to you for halfway defending the young lady, not sure what gets into to folks on here, down right mean to attack her foe no reason, she's very pretty.
Thanks, I got it. And I wasn't serious about the fight challenge, that's why I put the laughing face next to it. I thought you got the sarcasm. I understand you liking alessi and some of the things said on the internet are pretty horrible. So just to be clear on this, I do not want to fight with you or anyone else, especially over something as silly as an argument on the internet. I think you feel the same way. Have a good one crash
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
2/3/2014 10:15am
Yeah, if James hadn't cut down it would have been a totally legit pass
shredder22
2/3/2014 10:40am
kongols wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfkUkWzCYAEkNJg.jpg[/img]
that's hilarious. He sure showed him his front wheel…I guess.
peelout
2/3/2014 10:43am
from my view on a 60" Samsung, bro's hand fell off the bars prior to making contact. he's lucky as fuck Stewart was there or he would have Goerke'd into the stands and we would lose the berms again
shredder22
2/3/2014 10:46am
peelout wrote:
from my view on a 60" Samsung, bro's hand fell off the bars prior to making contact. he's lucky as fuck Stewart was there or he...
from my view on a 60" Samsung, bro's hand fell off the bars prior to making contact. he's lucky as fuck Stewart was there or he would have Goerke'd into the stands and we would lose the berms again
^^^^^exactly. His hand right hand was off plain as day. He was not attempting a pass. Alessi was going so damn fast through the whoops, that if Stewart wasn't there, Alessi would have launched off the berm into the nosebleeds! That dude's crazy!
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2014 11:20am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 11:24am
Crash82 wrote:
I sent one, props to you for halfway defending the young lady, not sure what gets into to folks on here, down right mean to attack...
shredder22 wrote:
Thanks, I got it. And I wasn't serious about the fight challenge, that's why I put the laughing face next to it. I thought you got...
Thanks, I got it. And I wasn't serious about the fight challenge, that's why I put the laughing face next to it. I thought you got the sarcasm. I understand you liking alessi and some of the things said on the internet are pretty horrible. So just to be clear on this, I do not want to fight with you or anyone else, especially over something as silly as an argument on the internet. I think you feel the same way. Have a good one crash
Awesome post man! Thx.

Go 800 and company, keep up the great work and stay safe for the outdoors, I like the interviews. I don't think the rest of the moto community feels the same way as the few negative comments here.

P.s. thanks for saving mike from going over the berm #7! Could have been a season ending injury there. I can't wait to see 800 in top form for the outdoors!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2014 11:25am
shredder22 wrote:
Another one of these "staged/fake" interviews? oh boy. I think Mike has matured a lot over the past few years and all, but at 0:56 he's...
Another one of these "staged/fake" interviews? oh boy. I think Mike has matured a lot over the past few years and all, but at 0:56 he's talking about trying to show James his wheel and make a pass, but James cut down a little too sharp so they collided?

C'mon Mike, you whisky throttled that biatch, and would of went launching off the berm into the grandstands if James wasn't there for you to crash into. These are the things I can't stand. Instead of just admitting there was an accident, and I'll be back stronger next week, he needs to make up some bs story. You're better than this Mikey.

P.S. - Dirtnapper and Hut already referenced the 0:56 second incident.

- These are getting more and more brutal to watch. I can't believe MCR keeps doing these.
It's not staged or fake, it's a team providing their own message, which more and more teams are doing. See James Stewart's videos each week.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2014 11:27am
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow......some of you guys are brutal! Blink
x2

Post a reply to: Alessi A3 Post Race Interview

The Latest