Aldon is not hot anymore?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2019 12:54 AM

I do see Andersson stepping away from Aldon's eye and now Musquin have new trainer? So its Webb and Osbourne just 2 riders with Aldon now?

|

10/24/2019 1:31 AM

That's the first I've heard of Musquin leaving. What source did you hear that from ?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/24/2019 1:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2019 1:40 AM

I was wondering if brian moreau was training at aldons since he posted vids of him training with musquin. Guess it was a one time thing

|

10/24/2019 1:41 AM

ledger wrote:

That's the first I've heard of Musquin leaving. What source did you hear that from ?

Marvin´s IG with new trainer.

|

10/24/2019 3:08 AM

Aldons program doesnt work for everyone. Those guys gave it an honest shot with him and if its not working for them its not working.

You gotta figure as long as aldon has been around and how many riders come and go, his program is likely widely known and no longer a secret. And there might be similar/less rigorous programs that work better for riders but provide “good enough” results but with more happiness/less burnout

|

10/24/2019 4:22 AM

tek14 wrote:

That's his physical therapist, not his trainer who is Aldon...

|

10/24/2019 6:15 AM

Nobody is going anywhere...
Aldon will have Marv, Zach, Jason and Cooper same as last year
New to the Aldon team is Mike Brown and Seth Rarick who will train the TLD and Rockstar Husky 250 riders

|

10/24/2019 6:37 AM

DonM wrote:

New to the Aldon team is Mike Brown and Seth Rarick who will train the TLD and Rockstar Husky 250 riders

No anderson is out....

|

10/24/2019 6:57 AM

DonM wrote:

Christopher Moore wrote:

No anderson is out....

Proof? Source?....everything I've been told that's not the case...

|

10/24/2019 8:09 AM

Not sure about the title in this thread. Did we already forget who won the SX title this year?

|

10/24/2019 8:20 AM

JeepnMike wrote:

Not sure about the title in this thread. Did we already forget who won the SX title this year?

That was my first thought too... He's won the last 5 in a row, right?

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

10/24/2019 8:21 AM

JeepnMike wrote:

Yeah, but Cianciarulo won the last race. That seems as far back as anyone’s memory goes. lol

Aldon will be “hot” again when Zacho wins A1. cool

|

10/24/2019 8:36 AM

JeepnMike wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Yeah, but Cianciarulo won the last race. That seems as far back as anyone’s memory goes. lol

^^You can always tell who the dope smokers are. 🙄🙄

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/24/2019 8:50 AM

ledger wrote:

tek14 wrote:

Marvin commented on his instagram post that is his phiso not his trainer and his trainer is still Aldon.

|

10/24/2019 9:21 AM

His riders have won the last 5 SX championships. So yea. Dudes a washed up has been trainer. Write him off....

|

2018 CRF250R

10/24/2019 9:42 AM

feelit2morrow wrote:

His riders have won the last 5 SX championships. So yea. Dudes a washed up has been trainer. Write him off....

Last 9..

|

10/24/2019 9:53 AM

JeepnMike wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

It's a good thing you aren't a "dope smoker" because you'd make the rest of us look bad.

|

10/24/2019 10:27 AM

DonM wrote:

Christopher Moore wrote:

No anderson is out....

Anderson does his own version of the program these days. He's not 'out'. He did this when he won the 450 Supercross Championship. Jason prefers to be in SoCal.

|

10/24/2019 10:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2019 10:32 AM

Racer111 wrote:

As well as those where the 1000mg edible just kicked in..... 🤗

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord