Albany Oregon last Weekend

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2018 11:36 AM

Photo
|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

6/5/2018 11:40 AM

Much ty

|

6/5/2018 11:46 AM

Cool pic..

|

6/5/2018 12:09 PM

Rode with Don's boy down there last Wednesday too. I'm going tomorrow and Saturday as well Tim.....you hitting either day?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/5/2018 12:17 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Rode with Don's boy down there last Wednesday too. I'm going tomorrow and Saturday as well Tim.....you hitting either day?

I'll be there tomorrow for sure. Rode last weekend at the PRO. This weekend I'm riding the Black Dog DS in Hood River.

The next Albany PRO is in 2 weeks (the 23rd)

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

6/5/2018 5:34 PM

P. Boespflug?

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

6/5/2018 6:21 PM

hartebreak wrote:

P. Boespflug?

Yes

|

6/5/2018 7:12 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Tim507 wrote:

I'll be there tomorrow for sure. Rode last weekend at the PRO. This weekend I'm riding the Black Dog DS in Hood River.

The ...more

I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow Tim.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja