Aks for the Aussies. Caleb Grothues?

Bidirella
Can someone tell me more about this kid? Saw him ride this weekend on a german sandtrack. I read he is gonna ride for a german team in the EMX 250
|
2/15/2017 1:36pm
Caleb is one of the best young riders from Australia. He is from West Australia where it is sandy. His family has supported his racing an spent plenty of time and money supporting his racing with them spending a bunch of time over on the east coast to follow the racing. He has a world jnr mini championship on the 65 and a bunch of top 3s on the 85 and 125 in europe at the Worlds so he is super fast he has raced in Europe and dont well i think he had a serious hand injury a while ago that kept him off the bike for a bit last year. The kid is super fast and one to watch for sure.
2/15/2017 2:42pm
Caleb is one of the best young riders from Australia. He is from West Australia where it is sandy. His family has supported his racing an...
Caleb is one of the best young riders from Australia. He is from West Australia where it is sandy. His family has supported his racing an spent plenty of time and money supporting his racing with them spending a bunch of time over on the east coast to follow the racing. He has a world jnr mini championship on the 65 and a bunch of top 3s on the 85 and 125 in europe at the Worlds so he is super fast he has raced in Europe and dont well i think he had a serious hand injury a while ago that kept him off the bike for a bit last year. The kid is super fast and one to watch for sure.
Serious hand injury is talking it down, he lost some fingers right? Kid is really fast looking forward to watching him progress. Another good thing is I've never heard a bad word about him sounds like a great kid.

Post a reply to: Aks for the Aussies. Caleb Grothues?

The Latest