Aj catanzaro and buttery films.

Bramlett321
1/25/2019 10:13am
Josh422 wrote:
There are 2k in Instagram comments that disagree. AJ would've been better off by owning it and apologizing instead of saying everyone is taking what he...
There are 2k in Instagram comments that disagree. AJ would've been better off by owning it and apologizing instead of saying everyone is taking what he said out of context.

I love racing, but the overall health of motorcycles would be better off if we focused on the fun factor. Why do you think guys on social like Buttery, Cue or Hodges are successful in earning fans? It sure isn't the race results.

I'm not his demographic but thought Buttery does a good job at pumping out entertaining content.
Yeah Hell yeah!!! Man it's dirt bikes and whips....Can't we all just get along and love this shit together... lol
Motofinne
1/25/2019 10:22am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 11:28am
What is an Aj Catanzaro?Huh

Edit: No but seriously, i have the utmost respect for guys like Buttery who can make a living outside of racing in this industry.
1/25/2019 10:24am
Well this is more press than Catanzaro has gotten the last couple years. Being from NE I’d like to see how he does against top level NESC guys in MX but I think he only does SX? Seems like a couple years ago he was beefing online with BArcia about a comment Barcia made about him.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/25/2019 10:30am
SoCalMX70 wrote:
To be fair, they weren't a good look....
Neither is Admins deleting comments that aren't malicious in nature.
You know when people jump in the middle of conversations where they have no idea what’s going on, or why? You’re doing that right now. Smile

The Shop

psg119
1/25/2019 10:30am
I can only imagine the heat he's going to catch at the San Diego SX (buttery's hometown) in the pit's... let the Lord have mercy on his soulLaughing
TW85
1/25/2019 10:34am
The content Buttery puts out is some of my favorite dirt bike based entertainment. Is he the most skilled? I don't know I'm not one to judge that but he can do a lot of things I can't do on a bike and to me has pretty awesome style. Again I'm entertained every time he puts out a video so job accomplished.

I love dirt bikes. Ride and race almost every weekend and a lot of my disposable income goes to this industry. I have my favorite racers but at the end of the day I could care less what position anyone finishes in. Guy's like Buttery, Twitch and on the racer side Dean, AC have figured out how to reach an audience through social media/youtube and earn income for themselves other then just racing or putting on shows. Good for them.

liver
1/25/2019 10:48am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 10:49am
I’m guessing AJ was defending the enigma of basic fundamentals of progression on a bike and on the track. the instragram freeride tricks are temporary enjoyment, it will pass.... maybe AJ gets asked about instragram moto hero’s and is annoyed by it, I garentee Aldon Baker would have the same to say about it, if he said anything, but he won’t, he’s above it.... AJ screws up and said something that many are thinking, that’s all that really happened, then the triggereble trigger babies got triggered.
1/25/2019 11:05am
psg119 wrote:
He's for sure using an app to get followers. I currently hardly post anything about riding anymore and deleted most of what I had and his...
He's for sure using an app to get followers. I currently hardly post anything about riding anymore and deleted most of what I had and his app will like my photos probably once a month. The app used to follow then unfollow me in hopes for me to follow him and him keep his following count down. It targets hashtags and locations, from new or old photos. May be even more advanced now. I used it for a business I tried starting when I was younger. By using this app he you can clearly assume he care's a lot about how many followers he is earning on social media. And I think some of the users on here are right that he may be jealous of the following someone like buttery has when he's isn't as skilled as he may be. But if he is using skill as a base, I think he has about the right amount of followers compared to the top finishers. He probably has more than some top ten finishers. So I think he should be happy with what he has and not bash other people. Buttery has a completely different page. He's not pumping out instructional clips. They are more lifestyle clips which are also awesome.
Bro! Didn't know you were on here
psg119
1/25/2019 11:14am
psg119 wrote:
He's for sure using an app to get followers. I currently hardly post anything about riding anymore and deleted most of what I had and his...
He's for sure using an app to get followers. I currently hardly post anything about riding anymore and deleted most of what I had and his app will like my photos probably once a month. The app used to follow then unfollow me in hopes for me to follow him and him keep his following count down. It targets hashtags and locations, from new or old photos. May be even more advanced now. I used it for a business I tried starting when I was younger. By using this app he you can clearly assume he care's a lot about how many followers he is earning on social media. And I think some of the users on here are right that he may be jealous of the following someone like buttery has when he's isn't as skilled as he may be. But if he is using skill as a base, I think he has about the right amount of followers compared to the top finishers. He probably has more than some top ten finishers. So I think he should be happy with what he has and not bash other people. Buttery has a completely different page. He's not pumping out instructional clips. They are more lifestyle clips which are also awesome.
Bro! Didn't know you were on here
What's up Blake?! How can someone NOT go on here with important industry info like this thread? I love this site haha.
FWYT
1/25/2019 11:17am
GuyB wrote:
You know when people jump in the middle of conversations where they have no idea what’s going on, or why? You’re doing that right now. Smile
WALTER
Were you listening to the Dude's
story?

DONNY
I was bowling--

WALTER
So you have no frame of reference,
Donny. You're like a child who
wanders in in the middle of a movie
and wants to know--
1/25/2019 11:28am
Was Ricky, or MC, or Stew skilled and technical on a bike? Seems like some of our best riders wouldn't be on AJ's level per AJ.
1/25/2019 11:32am
psg119 wrote:
What's up Blake?! How can someone NOT go on here with important industry info like this thread? I love this site haha.
This is how I get all the moto dirt lol, and on occasion a JS7 sighting.
psg119
1/25/2019 11:37am
psg119 wrote:
This is how I get all the moto dirt lol, and on occasion a JS7 sighting.
Haha same... and a reminder to tighten your sprocket bolts. Btw how'd the bike run after you got it together?
akillerwombat
1/25/2019 11:40am
ML512 wrote:
Damnit, my comments keep getting deleted... LaughingShocked
GuyB wrote:
Yeah. That’s a conversation for another place and time. Smile
ML512 wrote:
Freedom of speech!!!! Laughing
Freedom ain't free, bro.
Torco1
1/25/2019 11:51am
GrapeApe wrote:
I haven't been this worked up since Josh Hill stomped the gap to nose wheelie front flip
I know what you mean, I had to take the day off and I've been sitting in my backyard throwing lemons at my neighbors dog all morning.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
1/25/2019 11:59am
For the people who dont have Instagram [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/24/320370/s1200_Screenshot_20190124_222314_Instagram.jpg[/img]
For the people who dont have Instagram
Catanzaro is trying to cover his ass hard with that one. Literally said the dude sucks at riding. If I could ride like buttery I’d be...
Catanzaro is trying to cover his ass hard with that one. Literally said the dude sucks at riding. If I could ride like buttery I’d be posting clips on the daily. AJ sounds like billy McFarland in that new fyre festival documentary trying to defend himself like that
Exactly! If he says Buttery sucks on a dirt bike, I must be the worst rider on earth
liar. condescendingly throwing stones from your self appointed pedestal. even the tone has an air of arrogance. he doesn't but what if he did suck? whats that mean,aj? shouldn't ride? your attitude is exactly what the sport doesn't need. how about everyone at every level rides and has fun? im mean if its ok with gods like yourself....
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/25/2019 12:09pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/mrfYvSLP/81-E05-CA6-8-BB8-48-F2-8-D0-E-39-E49-C134-B66.png[/img]
Few hours late bro Tongue
JBecker 72
1/25/2019 12:13pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/mrfYvSLP/81-E05-CA6-8-BB8-48-F2-8-D0-E-39-E49-C134-B66.png[/img]
mattyhamz2 wrote:
It happens
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/25/2019 12:15pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
JBecker 72 wrote:
It happens
Just giving you a hard time man
mwr
1/25/2019 12:38pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 12:38pm
FFS, are people still talking about something on instagram? Imagine what you could have accomplished if you'd been doing something worthwhile instead.
bingerfang
1/25/2019 12:44pm
mwr wrote:
FFS, are people still talking about something on instagram? Imagine what you could have accomplished if you'd been doing something worthwhile instead.
Does include you???? Lol
JBecker 72
1/25/2019 12:48pm
mwr wrote:
Well I did take a nap after posting earlier this morning. That was pretty worthwhile.
Premix
1/25/2019 12:51pm
Torco1 wrote:
I know what you mean, I had to take the day off and I've been sitting in my backyard throwing lemons at my neighbors dog all...
I know what you mean, I had to take the day off and I've been sitting in my backyard throwing lemons at my neighbors dog all morning.
I haven’t laughed that hard at a post in a long time
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
1/25/2019 12:51pm
mwr wrote:
JBecker 72 wrote:
Well I did take a nap after posting earlier this morning. That was pretty worthwhile.
pizza ordered?Tongue
Sleapy
1/25/2019 12:55pm
logan_140 wrote:
Anyone see aj shitting on buttery? Always thought aj was cool but damn that’s lame.. buttery isn’t a pro sx/mx racer but the damn dude can...
Anyone see aj shitting on buttery? Always thought aj was cool but damn that’s lame.. buttery isn’t a pro sx/mx racer but the damn dude can ride and has amazing bike control.. not a good look for aj
Link?
its on butterys instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtCYVHphlHl/
JM485
1/25/2019 1:05pm
Why does anyone give a fuck about buttery? Probably the same people who are talking about Wilson not being able to run the ignite logo. What...
Why does anyone give a fuck about buttery? Probably the same people who are talking about Wilson not being able to run the ignite logo. What happened to caring about the racing? Sad world we live in. Our great grandfathers would be ashamed.
What’s even sadder a bunch of pathetic old men on Vital who feel they need to let everyone know how little they care about someone/something by not only clicking on a thread, but even taking the time to post in it.

Freeriding > Racing
Sleapy
1/25/2019 1:08pm
BS12 wrote:
I used to think the whole Buttery/Medium thing was silly when I first came across them with their footage from Glendale amatuer day last year, thought...
I used to think the whole Buttery/Medium thing was silly when I first came across them with their footage from Glendale amatuer day last year, thought they were a bit try hard etc. But obviously as you hear more about them you look into them more, and now I absolutely hang out for their vlogs. Buttery, and Medium, are legit just two young dudes that enjoy riding bikes and producing content. Buttery drives a beat to shit truck, Medium doesn't even drive as far as I know, and they just... ride bikes and have fun. Their content has caught them a lot of attention and a following, so good on them.
medium has a clapped out ranger

Post a reply to: Aj catanzaro and buttery films.

The Latest