Aj catanzaro and buttery films.

ob
1/25/2019 7:31am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 7:32am
Those guys do exactly what me and my buddies did growing up, except they are smart enough to film it. Racing isn't everything and hanging out riding and goofing off with your buddies is a big part of moto. More so that burning practice laps and trying to be a pro racer for most of us. I can see how it might make a guy like AJ jealous that some non serious racers get so much attention. Whatever, their shit is funny I hope they keep it up. I'll watch just for the laughs. Medium boy should be careful with the sweets, gona rot his teeth
walent215
1/25/2019 7:40am
ob wrote:
Those guys do exactly what me and my buddies did growing up, except they are smart enough to film it. Racing isn't everything and hanging out...
Those guys do exactly what me and my buddies did growing up, except they are smart enough to film it. Racing isn't everything and hanging out riding and goofing off with your buddies is a big part of moto. More so that burning practice laps and trying to be a pro racer for most of us. I can see how it might make a guy like AJ jealous that some non serious racers get so much attention. Whatever, their shit is funny I hope they keep it up. I'll watch just for the laughs. Medium boy should be careful with the sweets, gona rot his teeth
funny you say that....im like dude needs to chill on the sodas
1/25/2019 7:40am
With all this attention, buttery's number of subscribers and hits is probably going to skyrocket. In the end, he may just have to thank AJ and give him a high five.
FWYT
1/25/2019 7:46am
Social media beefs are sooooooooo MySpace.

The Shop

peelout
1/25/2019 7:47am
GuyB wrote:
And in news that doesn’t matter...
Josh422 wrote:
There are 2k in Instagram comments that disagree. AJ would've been better off by owning it and apologizing instead of saying everyone is taking what he...
There are 2k in Instagram comments that disagree. AJ would've been better off by owning it and apologizing instead of saying everyone is taking what he said out of context.

I love racing, but the overall health of motorcycles would be better off if we focused on the fun factor. Why do you think guys on social like Buttery, Cue or Hodges are successful in earning fans? It sure isn't the race results.

I'm not his demographic but thought Buttery does a good job at pumping out entertaining content.
i'll agree heavily with this. the sport can be a little too "cool" sometimes. i saw it at the local track when i was still racing, guys putting other guys down because their bikes/gear was dated or they raced in a lower class. sometimes us moto guys get caught up in ourselves and feel like it's our job to put someone down.

i don't get it.

AJ is being a cunt, straight up. i don't even know who this Buttery dude is but i've seen his videos and the guy definitely doesn't "suck"
Parks65
1/25/2019 7:56am
GuyB wrote:
As the leader of this site I would think it does matter. You hold everyone on this board to a standard you're not keeping yourself with this reply.
c0ncEpT
1/25/2019 7:58am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 7:59am
This is good PR for Buttery. I'd never heard of the guy before this thread. Just checked him out and followed his IG. He does some cool stuff .
Parks65
1/25/2019 7:59am
GuyB wrote:
Brownie281 wrote:
In news that doesn’t matter according to you? Last time I checked it’s moto related, and it was a pretty ignorant move on the cats part...
In news that doesn’t matter according to you? Last time I checked it’s moto related, and it was a pretty ignorant move on the cats part. To the point that two top tier professional riders support a guy who was thrown under the bus. I love all the Grown ass men on here who whine and bitch when a topic doesn’t interest them. Some of us enjoy this stuff whether it’s bikes, or drama, or whatever. I work outside in -40c all day and can’t ride my bikes. So I come on here or go on social media because I enjoy it. Shame that someone like guy b has a piss poor attitude much the same as Catanzaro.
careful you'll get clipped
akillerwombat
1/25/2019 8:04am
GuyB wrote:
Parks65 wrote:
As the leader of this site I would think it does matter. You hold everyone on this board to a standard you're not keeping yourself with...
As the leader of this site I would think it does matter. You hold everyone on this board to a standard you're not keeping yourself with this reply.
Or he was making a joke that didn’t land.

It happens - calm down.
500guy
1/25/2019 8:04am
GuyB wrote:
Brownie281 wrote:
In news that doesn’t matter according to you? Last time I checked it’s moto related, and it was a pretty ignorant move on the cats part...
In news that doesn’t matter according to you? Last time I checked it’s moto related, and it was a pretty ignorant move on the cats part. To the point that two top tier professional riders support a guy who was thrown under the bus. I love all the Grown ass men on here who whine and bitch when a topic doesn’t interest them. Some of us enjoy this stuff whether it’s bikes, or drama, or whatever. I work outside in -40c all day and can’t ride my bikes. So I come on here or go on social media because I enjoy it. Shame that someone like guy b has a piss poor attitude much the same as Catanzaro.
I know right ? fuck that guy biberson fucker , ha ha go get em tiger.
JBernard_401
1/25/2019 8:09am
Everytime I hear the terms 'followers, likes, instagram, ect' I naturally think instragam model selfies and shit like Logan Paul.

Then I always ask myself. WWDBD.
What Would Damon Bradshaw Do.

NOT this shit.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/25/2019 8:17am
I haven't been this worked up since Josh Hill stomped the gap to nose wheelie front flip
Parks65
1/25/2019 8:25am
GuyB wrote:
Parks65 wrote:
As the leader of this site I would think it does matter. You hold everyone on this board to a standard you're not keeping yourself with...

It happens - calm down.
a joke- weird?
it isn't the first time he's held a double standard and won't be the last.
agn5009
1/25/2019 8:25am
GuyB wrote:
Parks65 wrote:

It happens - calm down.
Agreed.
Spudnut
1/25/2019 8:31am
Never heard of either of these girls. . .
Titan1
1/25/2019 8:34am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 8:34am
Buttery isn't a bad rider...he's a good rider, with a ton of natural talent. But if you watch his clips, you can tell he's not a "pro" level rider just from body position on certain things. AJ is a technician on the bike...and so I could see why he could watch a guy like Buttery ride and say he "sucks" and young riders shouldn't look at him and try and be like him...because he isn't as technically sound on the bike as AJ is (or Cue or Hodges).

And since all things are relative...I guess a pro rider/technician (like AJ) could say he "sucks"...but Tomac could say that AJ "sucks"...and they could both be right relative to their own skill level...but compared to the average rider Buttery is great!

AJ needs to stick to stuff like this...this is one of my favorite riding technique videos of all time...this is the lane AJ should stay in:

https://youtu.be/QBYTju5TtC4
BernieMadof
1/25/2019 8:41am
It's a conspiracy, they are actually lovers trying to get the followers on IG up. The beef is fake, IG moto is much like the "rap game" these days.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2019 8:50am
Parks65 wrote:
No, some personal beef that has spilled over onto social media doesn’t really matter to me. I’m also not a big consumer of TMZ’s content.

Sorry for bumming out your Internet viewing experience. Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2019 8:56am
Parks65 wrote:
a joke- weird?
it isn't the first time he's held a double standard and won't be the last.
I made a comment. It happens. Apparently you’re invested in this beef. I’m not. It doesn’t mean that either of us is wrong. If that makes it a double standard in your mind, well, there’s not a lot I can do to talk you off that ledge.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/25/2019 9:01am
AJ is from the North East, where we grow up keeping it real. That goes along with saying shit that is going to get people butthurt. Live and learn...
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/25/2019 9:15am
Damnit, my comments keep getting deleted... LaughingShocked
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/25/2019 9:36am
ML512 wrote:
Yeah. That’s a conversation for another place and time. Smile
SoCalMX70
1/25/2019 9:37am
ML512 wrote:
To be fair, they weren't a good look....
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/25/2019 9:43am
ML512 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yeah. That’s a conversation for another place and time. Smile
Freedom of speech!!!! Laughing
psg119
1/25/2019 9:43am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 10:21am
logan_140 wrote:
Catanzaro did? Probably to get you to go to his training school? he’s liked a bunch of people’s vids/pics of them riding.
He's liked random pics of mine that have nothing to do with moto. I think it's some kind of app he has running that likes photos...
He's liked random pics of mine that have nothing to do with moto. I think it's some kind of app he has running that likes photos of his followers. My wife use to use one for a product/fashion instagram account.
agn5009 wrote:
Come on dude. Don’t ruin Ezza’s day!

AJ thought your post was cool, so he liked it!
He's for sure using an app to get followers. I currently hardly post anything about riding anymore and deleted most of what I had and his app will like my photos probably once a month. The app used to follow then unfollow me in hopes for me to follow him and him keep his following count down. It targets hashtags and locations, from new or old photos. May be even more advanced now. I used it for a business I tried starting when I was younger. By using this app he you can clearly assume he care's a lot about how many followers he is earning on social media. And I think some of the users on here are right that he may be jealous of the following someone like buttery has when he's isn't as skilled as he may be. But if he is using skill as a base, I think he has about the right amount of followers compared to the top finishers. He probably has more than some top ten finishers. So I think he should be happy with what he has and not bash other people. Buttery has a completely different page. He's not pumping out instructional clips. They are more lifestyle clips which are also awesome.
jeffro503
1/25/2019 9:54am
Add 1 more reason , to the million's of other's.....why I don't do social media. it can be a 1000 different wars every day , and who needs that shit? Now days when some stupid war pops up , you can trace it back to some social media platform. Nothing but a big headache.
1/25/2019 9:59am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 10:00am
SoCalMX70 wrote:
To be fair, they weren't a good look....
Neither is Admins deleting comments that aren't malicious in nature.

Post a reply to: Aj catanzaro and buttery films.

The Latest