Aj Catanzaro Press Day

Mavetism
Definitely check out his press day/GoPro videos on YouTube. Great insight and gets you even more hyped up for saturday!

Aj Catanzaro Dallas Supercross Press Day

Track looks like it will break down fast, a lot of different rhythm options, some stewable jumps and a lot of ruts. Looking forward to see how the top guys attack the track tomorrow.
|
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/21/2020 2:35pm
That was really good. Where is his camera mounted?
Looks like maybe beneath his helmet mouthpiece
Alex.434
2/21/2020 9:30pm
Fun to watch. Damn I remember AJ as a really little dude on a 65cc ripping the huge double at Tony Larusso's track in central CT. Glad to see he made it to the pro ranks. I remember being in awe of that little kid airing that massive dub.

The Shop

tek14
2/22/2020 12:06am
That was one of best PressDay video.
Its much more interesting to hear him analyse track than listen Factory guys telling same things every weekend on interview for 20min.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
2/22/2020 5:00am
tek14 wrote:
That was one of best PressDay video. Its much more interesting to hear him analyse track than listen Factory guys telling same things every weekend on...
That was one of best PressDay video.
Its much more interesting to hear him analyse track than listen Factory guys telling same things every weekend on interview for 20min.
How is the track? "Yeah, track, yeah, no track knarly for sure. I would like to thank me for having fun and my start trainer, yeah, na fixed my blisters back on the bike"
2/23/2020 9:05am
Mavetism wrote:
Definitely check out his press day/GoPro videos on YouTube. Great insight and gets you even more hyped up for saturday! [url=https://youtu.be/Ia9vRqjktgE]Aj Catanzaro Dallas Supercross Press Day[/url]...
Definitely check out his press day/GoPro videos on YouTube. Great insight and gets you even more hyped up for saturday!

Aj Catanzaro Dallas Supercross Press Day

Track looks like it will break down fast, a lot of different rhythm options, some stewable jumps and a lot of ruts. Looking forward to see how the top guys attack the track tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing!
mark_swart
2/23/2020 10:10am
His Youtube channel is really good, he does a lot of riding technique videos that I think are very useful. I'd love to go to one of his schools.
OldnBroken
2/25/2020 2:26pm
mark_swart wrote:
His Youtube channel is really good, he does a lot of riding technique videos that I think are very useful. I'd love to go to one...
His Youtube channel is really good, he does a lot of riding technique videos that I think are very useful. I'd love to go to one of his schools.
Agreed. Must follow on YouTube and Instagram. And Strava if you are into that sort of thing. Might as well creep on him everywhere Grinning

Post a reply to: Aj Catanzaro Press Day

The Latest