Airdomes/indoor

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2019 9:24 AM

I have not been riding my bike for weeks due to the tracks being closed due toweather. Now my gf just said by to go to her tennis training, which is in a temporary air dome. Which made me thibk, are there airtents/domes suitable for motorsport (karting/mx, etc)? So taking height, air, sound, safety into consideration
Photo

|

1/15/2019 9:37 AM

They probably don’t ventilate well enough.

They used to race in the Metrodome and Silverdome, though! wink

|

1/15/2019 9:50 AM

Earlywine mx in kentucky is built in one of these.

|

1/15/2019 10:25 AM

That would be pretty cool for smaller events! I feel like for anything major they wouldn't be able to fit enough spectators in, as well as the logistics of ventilation and sound. maybe when electric bikes are the majority it could work

|

1/15/2019 11:20 AM

Thnx.

@Pkiczuk i'm not thinking of events with a bunch of spectators, but a training facility with maybe a club race.

|

1/15/2019 11:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 11:29 AM

We got an airdome in our little village (soccer, hockey), but from what i heard the cost of these things are very expensive?.

|

mixing gas and haulin ass

1/15/2019 11:27 AM

schroed4 wrote:

Earlywine mx in kentucky is built in one of these.

thnx, looked it up, looks nice.

|

1/15/2019 12:27 PM

pkiczuk wrote:

That would be pretty cool for smaller events! I feel like for anything major they wouldn't be able to fit enough spectators in, as well as the logistics of ventilation and sound. maybe when electric bikes are the majority it could work

Your right on with spectator seating. Ventilation is not a problem. There are exhaust fans at the end.

|