Aggressive vs. Dirty

4/25/2018 6:25am
MB19 wrote:
Shouldn't the angle of contact have anything to do with the level of dirtiness? Marvin drove into Eli with his front wheel. IN MY OPINION, that...
Shouldn't the angle of contact have anything to do with the level of dirtiness? Marvin drove into Eli with his front wheel. IN MY OPINION, that is a dirty move. Marvin saying that "we" took the deep ruts in that corner the whole main is laughable because Eli was behind him the whole race. Marv also claimed there was no line where Eli went in that turn when you can clearly see the existing inside rut. Own it Marv, you were perpendicular to all of the ruts exiting the turns. Marv was not close enough to make the "aggressive" pass he intended. Even when Osbourne passed Savatgy for the title, they were more or less parallel when they came into contact- aggressive but acceptable. This is strictly my gauge of what is acceptable or not. With that being said, I kinda don't blame Marvin for what he did- leading the whole race and then getting passed is beyond frustrating. However, Eli has every right to be bullshit! I guess this is just another thing that makes racing so awesome. To those who are so one sided and claim that the pass was perfectly acceptable, put yourself in Eli's shoes. If you were leading on the last lap and someone drove into you with their front wheel basically at a 90 degree angle, you are completely full of shit if you claim that you'd be ok with it.
Agree!
4/25/2018 6:26am
kkawboy14 wrote:
It was a “block pass”....it worked! Sometimes they don’t work. How does a rider execute a block pass by staying in his own line? Impossible! Block...
It was a “block pass”....it worked! Sometimes they don’t work. How does a rider execute a block pass by staying in his own line? Impossible!

Block pass=getting in the way of the other rider, that’s what moosecan did, it worked, it is what it is!

It’s not aggressive or dirty. Maybe riders should send out love notes informing the other rider he’s about to slam the door on him in the next turn?
A block crash...

The Shop

Post a reply to: Aggressive vs. Dirty

The Latest