Against the law for Eli to pay JS17?

DonM
10/30/2019 11:52am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya wanna know how I can knowingly determine that someone is a complete idiot?

When said idiot calls a pro like Joey Savatgy a "Sand Bagger".

sumdood wrote:
What term do you use for guys that slow down and not win a race on purpose ?
A team player...as bad as it is with Eli not handling this properly Team Kawi is the one who really shit the bed, they should of paid Joey a bonus and all the problems would have been solved...We would have never heard about it.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
10/30/2019 5:45pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya wanna know how I can knowingly determine that someone is a complete idiot?

When said idiot calls a pro like Joey Savatgy a "Sand Bagger".

sumdood wrote:
What term do you use for guys that slow down and not win a race on purpose ?
DonM wrote:
A team player...as bad as it is with Eli not handling this properly Team Kawi is the one who really shit the bed, they should of...
A team player...as bad as it is with Eli not handling this properly Team Kawi is the one who really shit the bed, they should of paid Joey a bonus and all the problems would have been solved...We would have never heard about it.
So he's not a sandbagger, and someone should cut him a check for throwing the race. Roger that. Got it. Laughing

DonM
10/30/2019 6:54pm
So Eli should give the million back then....you friggin Eli fans...you make it hard to like the guy...
ns503
10/30/2019 7:39pm
What a stupid thread...

The Shop

Excaliburbmx
10/30/2019 8:10pm
DonM wrote:
So Eli should give the million back then....you friggin Eli fans...you make it hard to like the guy...
I’m a fan of both. Tomac won the first two and was coming in very fast in the third the only shenanigans was Joey pulling over.
How anyone can hate on Tomac is beyond me. Now can we worry about 2020 races instead of 2018?
@lips395
10/31/2019 3:44am
haydos25 wrote:
In Australia we have a name for people like Eli. He's a shit bloke. We all strive to be good blokes. Whether it was discussed prior...
In Australia we have a name for people like Eli. He's a shit bloke. We all strive to be good blokes.

Whether it was discussed prior or not i think he should've atleast slung him 10-20k. The only thing that's certain is that Joey made it a hell of a lot easier for him then he could've. A lot of good will could've gone his way for very little effort on his part.
the term is actually a “ shit cunt ”
and after hearing joeys interview i looked at eli through a different light straight away. Funny how champions become such bland people when Rv was on top his true personality never translated dungey probably has no personality and now tomac is at best just a flog
i hate to say it but people like chad reed are far and few between
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
10/31/2019 4:21am
Is it against the law to say thank you or congrats on the birth of your child? Like others have said here's a $50K Rolex for xmas. Sorry to the 3 lovers but the guys a jerk.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
10/31/2019 7:33am Edited Date/Time 10/31/2019 7:49am
Is it against the law to be pissed at some guy who “let” you win a race you were going to win anyway ? Then talks a bunch of shit how you won’t pay him for it, or even be his friend now ? Besides a lot of money (he probably didn’t “need”) all Tomac got out of It was a bunch of negative press and drama. Everyone says that rivalries are good, well we have one enjoy it 😂. And I’m sticking to my story, when you race you race to win. If some guys on some website think that makes me an idiot good I don’t want snowflake friends anyway. Race to win. That’s it it’s all I got. I’m out take care see you in the funny pages hope Tomac wins every race. Have a nice day 👍👍
lestat
11/1/2019 5:53pm
MEC more important than MXdN they said .... 🤣
Lloydcarter
11/1/2019 6:53pm
sumdood wrote:
Is it against the law to be pissed at some guy who “let” you win a race you were going to win anyway ? Then talks...
Is it against the law to be pissed at some guy who “let” you win a race you were going to win anyway ? Then talks a bunch of shit how you won’t pay him for it, or even be his friend now ? Besides a lot of money (he probably didn’t “need”) all Tomac got out of It was a bunch of negative press and drama. Everyone says that rivalries are good, well we have one enjoy it 😂. And I’m sticking to my story, when you race you race to win. If some guys on some website think that makes me an idiot good I don’t want snowflake friends anyway. Race to win. That’s it it’s all I got. I’m out take care see you in the funny pages hope Tomac wins every race. Have a nice day 👍👍
Exactly this. Argument over

Post a reply to: Against the law for Eli to pay JS17?

The Latest