Again????

tcallahan707
Two strokes in Kenny's feature. Ughhhhhhhhh. The agents for these dudes need to negotiate rider approval for final edits.
|
whammy
1/6/2018 9:34pm
Pretty smart move. Now they have people creating threads about it on message boards.

Marketing is noise.
tcallahan707
1/6/2018 9:37pm
whammy wrote:
Pretty smart move. Now they have people creating threads about it on message boards.

Marketing is noise.
I can tell you that Oakley won't be getting any of my money. Their marketing absolutely changed my view of their company, but not in the way they wanted.
whammy
1/6/2018 9:41pm
I can tell you that Oakley won't be getting any of my money. Their marketing absolutely changed my view of their company, but not in the...
I can tell you that Oakley won't be getting any of my money. Their marketing absolutely changed my view of their company, but not in the way they wanted.
Probably not getting any of your money anyway. Noticed you are wearing 100% in your profile pic.
tcallahan707
1/6/2018 10:00pm
I can tell you that Oakley won't be getting any of my money. Their marketing absolutely changed my view of their company, but not in the...
whammy wrote:
Probably not getting any of your money anyway. Noticed you are wearing 100% in your profile pic.
Lol, that is quite the assumption. I'll leave it at that.

Post a reply to: Again????

The Latest