After8food.com legit ?

mirramaxx
7/10/2018 10:46am
I found this on my hunt for an orange mc replica http://www.after8food.com/bell-moto9-flex-carbon-mc-replica-orange-adul… I ended up getting a moto 9 from bobs cycle for 349 but has anyone ever bought from this site ? Thanks !
|
Supermega1
7/10/2018 11:37am
Looks a little suspect to me. Everything is on sale at a super discounted rate but they have tons of stock. I am guessing its a scam. The who-is data has an American address that doesn't exist according to google maps along with an obviously Chinese email address. If you check the privacy statement its some pretty bad Engrish. The domain was only created last September as well.

Registrant Contact
Name: Bobby Mason
Organization: Bobby Mason
Mailing Address: 2385 Perry Street, Clio MI 48420 US
Phone: +1.8106864871
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:pingzhun787674@163.com

"We takes seriously of customers' privacy security! Thus here we promise to provide a safe online experience for all our users. ..."

I'd stay away if it was me.
TeamGreen
7/10/2018 12:38pm
Supermega1 wrote:
Looks a little suspect to me. Everything is on sale at a super discounted rate but they have tons of stock. I am guessing its a...
Looks a little suspect to me. Everything is on sale at a super discounted rate but they have tons of stock. I am guessing its a scam. The who-is data has an American address that doesn't exist according to google maps along with an obviously Chinese email address. If you check the privacy statement its some pretty bad Engrish. The domain was only created last September as well.

Registrant Contact
Name: Bobby Mason
Organization: Bobby Mason
Mailing Address: 2385 Perry Street, Clio MI 48420 US
Phone: +1.8106864871
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:pingzhun787674@163.com

"We takes seriously of customers' privacy security! Thus here we promise to provide a safe online experience for all our users. ..."

I'd stay away if it was me.
Nice work.

Thanks for posting it up.
7/10/2018 12:43pm
No, not legit at all but you just made it more legit by linking to it in a popular, motorcycle related forum. That only goes to help it's (short-lived) search rankings.

It is incredibly easy to create an e-commerce website these days. Probably took this schmuck an hour to whip together this garbage scam site.

HusqFan3
7/10/2018 12:47pm
Can’t believe you guys would dare question Bob Mason. Not sure who he is but he certainly sounds like a standup guy to me and definitely doesn’t sound like a made up name or anything. I say go for it! Just be sure to send him a note of appreciation for his willingness to sell item at or below his cost. Clearly the guy does it purely as an act of goodwill...

Post a reply to: After8food.com legit ?

The Latest