After watching mxgp race today we need more nationals and less supercross!!

Shaned9326
3/6/2018 10:21am
I've gotten so I sleep through these late SX broadcast and don't really care. I care even less about attending one. I just check the highlights...
I've gotten so I sleep through these late SX broadcast and don't really care. I care even less about attending one. I just check the highlights the next day The funny thing is when the Nationals roll around I am glued to the TV. I watch and re watch them. And as for driving hours to see one and spending my hard earned money, I don't give it a second thought.
100 percent AGREE!! I’ve attended around 15 or so supetcrosses since Jeremy magraths first year on big bike to many nationals from Bayle;Stanton; and Bradshaw on last 500 cc race at Budds creek and I can’t imagine how so many people would chose the fireworks and stadium jump show over the true grit in your face outdoor nationals or mxgp races as to me it there is no comparison and not to mention you actually get to see the stars race for around 70 minutes of balls out racing vs the usually 22 or so minutes iof jumpcross!! Which goes back to my original post if I really feel or wish we had more nationals and less bone breaking supercross races as we are definitely falling behind in our outdoor skills to at least a few!! Just an opinion

The Shop

Post a reply to: After watching mxgp race today we need more nationals and less supercross!!

The Latest