After further review??

Rizzo
4/1/2012 10:53am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2012 4:35am
Anyone have a different opinion of the Barcia crash after watching it on TV?
|
ATKpilot99
4/1/2012 10:55am
Looked like he had the pass made and cut in front of him. I think he thought he cleared him .
jamma10
4/1/2012 10:58am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 11:00am
Racing incident.

Barcia kind of cut across to take the inside line but Vincent was still in the air so he didn't have time to back it off - also looked as though Vincent was veering to the outside to take a wide line so their paths kind of met in the middle.

AAAh aha ha! His tantrum at the end was hilarious! Just saw it.
slipdog
4/1/2012 10:58am
Rizzo wrote:
I agree, Vincent never should have run it in that hard after being lapped. The Roczen roost didn't seem as bad as everyone made it out to be either.
ATKpilot99
4/1/2012 10:59am
They didn't show him roost Vincent just yelling at him. Barcia apologized on the podium. His emotions got the best of him . Ive changed my mind about thinking he should be docked points. I think his apology was sincere, but a fine is justified.

The Shop

Huckster
4/1/2012 11:00am
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of Vincent but it was also very clear that he was not "roosting" Roczen intentionally either......unbelievable how much hate there is on this board for certain riders....and hypocrisy.....

And Justin did apologize and made it clear that what he did was wrong on the podium with Erin......people are insane...
slipdog
4/1/2012 11:04am
Huckster wrote:
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of...
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of Vincent but it was also very clear that he was not "roosting" Roczen intentionally either......unbelievable how much hate there is on this board for certain riders....and hypocrisy.....

And Justin did apologize and made it clear that what he did was wrong on the podium with Erin......people are insane...
Even my wife said "what was that lapper thinking" I love her but she is not much of a moto chick, so that's saying something!
ocscottie
4/1/2012 11:05am
Rizzo wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I agree, Vincent never should have run it in that hard after being lapped. The Roczen roost didn't seem as bad as everyone made it out...
I agree, Vincent never should have run it in that hard after being lapped. The Roczen roost didn't seem as bad as everyone made it out to be either.
The worse Barcia roost was on the parade lap...at least what i was told,, but WGAF! its a 'W" for my KidRoc!! Cool

As far as the Vincent incident, That looked like just racing to me? Barcia didnt know he was that close and Vincent didnt know he was gonna dive to the inside. Shit happens...

Cool that BamBam apologized on the box, you know exactly what it is like in those situations when you are practically having an adrenaline OD.
tonyb
4/1/2012 11:06am
Rizzo wrote:
Barcia knew Vincent was there and clearly moved over on him just like he has done several times in the past to other riders (Wharton). It finally bit him. Maybe he will learn from this. The sport is dangerous enough without Barcia's pulling his now patented move over in the air on the rider next to you move!
Rizzo
4/1/2012 11:07am
Look at the racing line. The RH corner rut is smack in the middle of the turn. Vincent checks up on the inside knowing he cant double and stop in time, he is also taking the OPPOSITE racing line(R to L) where it clearly goes from the L to R. If he is trying to run that berm, he needs to be on the far left, not the inside right. He is jumping to the far right to make a LH turn, kinda unorthodox no? Barcia for sure handled it wrong though.
mattmatt300
4/1/2012 11:07am
vincents fault. guy in front has the line. although barcia coulda waited til a better time to confront him about it whats done is done
bvm111
4/1/2012 11:08am
Really.... it was totally obvious he roosted Roczen intentionally, JB also cut over on KR after he was passed on the first lap like a little baby.... just going over to Vincent and yelling at him (did you read Vincent’s lips... F#@$ Off is what I saw) and then acting like a 5 year old and throwing his goggles and saying "I am sorry" like it’s supposed to be all better!!!??? Did you see Bagget and Roczen joking about him on the podium as they walked off that was funny!

He needs to get a grip and get over himself.... I am not a hater as i WAS a fan until his recent actions.... he needs to quit acting like he is a local punk at the track... he is on national TV!!!
ocscottie
4/1/2012 11:11am
BVM that reminds me, damn Kenny had the door WIDE open to clean Barcia out, in the turn before he cut over on him. But he doesnt ride like that.
4/1/2012 11:14am
Looks like he roosted Roczen twice to me. Didn't show if he roosted Vincent or not. Left the podium rather briskly though and Baggett and Roczen had a good laugh about it. That's just my opinion, you are welcome to yours as well.
RealityZ
4/1/2012 11:15am
Anyone who blames the LEADER when being taken out from behind by a lapper is a fucking retard.
RealityZ
4/1/2012 11:16am
You guys sound like someone just banged your girlfriend and then beat you up.
Husqerdo
4/1/2012 11:36am
RealityZ wrote:
Anyone who blames the LEADER when being taken out from behind by a lapper is a fucking retard.
Exactly, in fact Vincent should have been out of the picture 20 seconds earlier when first given the blue flag. That said, Vincent made a mistake and took out Barcia, and Barcia reacted. He may have over reacted a bit, but so fricken what. I have a hard time believing the majority of the mommy boy whiners on this site have ever raced much less ridden a MX bike.
Spartacus
4/1/2012 12:20pm
RealityZ wrote:
You guys sound like someone just banged your girlfriend and then beat you up.
burnside
4/1/2012 12:21pm
Is there a link to the race online yet?
burnside
4/1/2012 12:25pm
On the plus side, at least he apologised there and then. Vincent's crash looked 'orrible though!
Neil_Romero
4/1/2012 12:43pm
I love it when known douchebags do douchbag things, then the board calls it out, then just like clockwork, more douchebags defend the douchebag actions with the famous "hater" defense.
Anybody continuing to defend Barcia's actions have no credibility - embarrassing really.
jndmx
4/1/2012 12:51pm
I love it when known douchebags do douchbag things, then the board calls it out, then just like clockwork, more douchebags defend the douchebag actions with...
I love it when known douchebags do douchbag things, then the board calls it out, then just like clockwork, more douchebags defend the douchebag actions with the famous "hater" defense.
Anybody continuing to defend Barcia's actions have no credibility - embarrassing really.
So does that make you a douchebag or a hater?
Tumblin
4/1/2012 2:05pm
I read all the on-line pissing and moaning, but after watching I got to agree that Barcia needed to apologise and get a grip. I think he did just that and he did it as soon as he had the chance. I don't blame him for loosing his cool, he races with a lot of passion, but he's pretty much dug himself a deep ass hole to crawl out of to prove he'll have matured.
As much as Vincent fucked up hanging that close after being put down a lap, the same can be said for Barcia's decision to cut over on him. Obviously leaning on people can bite you in the ass, no need for it there.
gt80rider
4/1/2012 2:19pm
Huckster wrote:
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of...

Bullshit... Post vid of every other rider shootn roost like that on the cool down lap after the main... He knew exactly who he was roosting... He was a poor loser plain and simple... And... It looked like he was crying... Sad, very sad

Btw... How is life swingn from barcias nuts?
Huckster
4/1/2012 2:52pm
Huckster wrote:

gt80rider wrote:
Bullshit... Post vid of every other rider shootn roost like that on the cool down lap after the main... He knew exactly who he was roosting...
Bullshit... Post vid of every other rider shootn roost like that on the cool down lap after the main... He knew exactly who he was roosting... He was a poor loser plain and simple... And... It looked like he was crying... Sad, very sad

Btw... How is life swingn from barcias nuts?
can someone help out this legend and post the video of Roczen doing it to DD a few weeks ago......

Glad I could help......
slipdog
4/1/2012 2:57pm

Don't forget to tip the waitress!
Neil_Romero
4/1/2012 9:31pm
jndmx wrote:
So does that make you a douchebag or a hater?
Depends on the day....today I'm a hater.
wow123
4/1/2012 9:48pm
Huckster wrote:

So what was he apologizing for? The "alleged" roost or the "unintentional" roost, which one? LOL
TerryK
4/1/2012 10:07pm
Huckster wrote:

wow123 wrote:
So what was he apologizing for? The "alleged" roost or the "unintentional" roost, which one? LOL
Watch it again. He was apologizing for yelling at Vincent when he was down, and most likely felt bad for rooting him and Doc B.

Clearly, the incident itself was truly a racing incident but Justin over reacted.
4/1/2012 10:14pm
"I feel kinda bad going over there and yelling at him and stuff, that wasn’t the right thing to do, you know, bad sportsmanship, but, I apologize for that."

Yeah, that was kinda lame, looked like he went and had himself a cry after throwing his goggles. But if he really did roost the doc, maybe he was just realizing that he done fucked up hard.

Post a reply to: After further review??

The Latest