Adam Cianciarulo is back at it.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2018 11:02 AM

Four months and a day after his ACL surgery. Photo
Photo

|

9/10/2018 11:11 AM

ALL RIGHT!!

|

9/10/2018 11:16 AM

I like him better at track than doing dump stuff at vblog. Good to have him back.

|

9/10/2018 11:18 AM

i cant wait for the kid to jump on the 450... I think he will rip on 1.

|

9/10/2018 11:22 AM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

i cant wait for the kid to jump on the 450... I think he will rip on 1.

I like his blog stuff while he’s at the track riding

|

9/10/2018 11:35 AM

It's a VLOG..... Not a BLOG.

Cmon bro!

|

9/10/2018 12:22 PM

I like Adam Ciancurulo in all of his public facets.

|

9/10/2018 12:27 PM

Shit if he gets real popular on you tube he may make more money then riding that 250

|

9/10/2018 12:29 PM

I like Adam at the track.
I like Adam when he's back.
I like Adam On the box.
I like Adam wearing Fox.
I like Adam here or there.
I like Adam anywhere.


Sorry. The responses reminded me of Dr. Seuss. Carry on.

|

2018 CRF250R

9/10/2018 12:33 PM

fourfourone wrote:

Shit if he gets real popular on you tube he may make more money then riding that 250

sad but true

|

9/10/2018 12:35 PM

This is good to see!

|

9/10/2018 1:16 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

I like Adam Ciancurulo in all of his public facets.

Brevity is the soul of wit and l concur with this comment.

|



9/10/2018 1:16 PM

LMAO@feelit2morrow!!!!!! good one.

|

9/10/2018 1:21 PM

feelit2morrow wrote:

I like Adam at the track.
I like Adam when he's back.
I like Adam On the box.
I like Adam wearing Fox.
I like Adam here or ...more

"I will beat him off the gate,
I will beat him rounds 1 through eight,
I will beat him here or there,
I will beat him anywhere."
Photo

w00t laughing tongue

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/10/2018 2:48 PM

I like Adam when he's in front of me at Starbucks and buys my coffee.

|

9/11/2018 5:25 AM

4 months after ACL surgery? I thought minimum 6 months....

|

9/11/2018 6:20 AM

"I like to picture Adam singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd.. and I'm in the front row hammered."

|

9/11/2018 6:28 AM

Steve125 wrote:

"I like to picture Adam singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd.. and I'm in the front row hammered."

cal why don't you just shut up

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

9/11/2018 6:29 AM

sandman768 wrote:

4 months after ACL surgery? I thought minimum 6 months....

At 4 months I felt like I could ride after my surgery, and that was with run of the mill drs and pt. I bet these guys are on another level of rehab and cryotherapy to speed things up for pro athletes

|

9/11/2018 6:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2018 6:32 AM

Adam really needs to deliver that championship next year . If jmart runs opposite coast I see them taking the 1 plate. Or maybe mcelrath takes it

|

9/11/2018 9:27 AM

Meanwhile Austin forkner is saying

‘I will Beat them off the line,
I will get the girl that’s fine
I’ll win a Moto every week
I’ll crash the other and that’s bleak
Outdoors are just fast and rough
Supercross, now that’s my stuff
Bet against me, that’s just dumb
Me and AC top the podium’

|

9/11/2018 10:19 AM

Falcon wrote:

"I will beat him off the gate,
I will beat him rounds 1 through eight,
I will beat him here or there,
I will beat him ...more

Has there been any news about Martin's condition/recovery? Last I saw was when he was still in the hospital.

|

9/11/2018 10:43 AM

feelit2morrow wrote:

I like Adam at the track.
I like Adam when he's back.
I like Adam On the box.
I like Adam wearing Fox.
I like Adam here or ...more

Falcon wrote:

"I will beat him off the gate,
I will beat him rounds 1 through eight,
I will beat him here or there,
I will beat him ...more

RichieW13 wrote:

Has there been any news about Martin's condition/recovery? Last I saw was when he was still in the hospital.

It hasn’t exactly been a smooth recovery. I heard he got an infection from surgery. So he’s definitely riding east . Ac probably riding west

|

9/11/2018 10:48 AM

I feel like 4 months is so f*ckin fast for a ACL recovery time. Blows my mind!

Seriously though, how could you not like this guy? Friendly at the races, stupid fast, and he is a great interview. Go AC ??

|

9/11/2018 10:55 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

I feel like 4 months is so f*ckin fast for a ACL recovery time. Blows my mind!

Seriously though, how could you not like this ...more

Carson Wentz (football player) had surgery on his ACL back on December 13. I think he has full mobility, but still hasn't been cleared to play. It sounds like he has 2 more weeks. So we're talking 9 months.

I have to assume that AC gets to come back sooner because of the type of athlete he is? Moto racers don't make quick cuts or take direct hits like NFL players do.

|

9/11/2018 12:10 PM

I was on bike in 4 months and a couple days, 1st day back torn my Achilles on opposite leg, all felt fine for the 2 laps though....lol

Like to see Adam back for sure

|

kcco

9/11/2018 5:29 PM

I may be losing my mind or thinking of someone else, but didn’t he get some sort of stem cell treatment on his knee which is why the recovery has gone so quick?

|

9/11/2018 5:46 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I may be losing my mind or thinking of someone else, but didn’t he get some sort of stem cell treatment on his knee which is ...more

Yep, he mentioned that the other day. I was going to go with magic pixie dust. wink

|

9/11/2018 9:57 PM

Steve125 wrote:

"I like to picture Adam singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd.. and I'm in the front row hammered."

His gear says I’m formal, but I’m also here to party

|

9/12/2018 7:22 AM

On PulpMX they always talk like Savatgy is basically a placeholder for AC until he graduates to the 450 team next year. Unless he does way more this year than he has in the past, I really don’t see why Kawasaki would think that Adam is the next big thing. They’ve certainly invested a ton of money into him up until this point with almost nothing to show for it. I really hope he can turn it around this year. The sport needs personalities like AC.

|