Adam Bailey interview on the World Supercross Championship

mccread
Edited Date/Time 7/21/2022 9:44pm
We caught up with Adam Bailey to get more info on the all-new World Supercross championship that starts in Cardiff on the 8th of October - will it be a success?

World Supercross interview
|
Xeno
7/15/2022 7:05am
Exciting! Looking forward to this.
I noticed they use the term British “GP”- that seems confusing because it’s not a Grand Prix. But what do I know? Grinning
7/15/2022 4:16pm
Has anyone booked tickets for Cardiff, some steep prices up to £300 but no explanation of what these platinum and vip packages get you??
7/15/2022 4:32pm
Has anyone booked tickets for Cardiff, some steep prices up to £300 but no explanation of what these platinum and vip packages get you??
OleTex wrote:
There are no details regarding what your money gets you on the site, also when you click the contact us link it just takes you back to homepage

The Shop

DonM
7/15/2022 9:20pm
OleTex wrote:
There are no details regarding what your money gets you on the site, also when you click the contact us link it just takes you back...
There are no details regarding what your money gets you on the site, also when you click the contact us link it just takes you back to homepage
Smoke and mirrors….it’s smoke and mirrors…
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/15/2022 9:57pm
Curious about the format. There's no hints about it aside that the event is around 4 hours in duration
VanDan
7/16/2022 5:35am
As a family, were very excited to go but many nice ticket are expensive.

We now go to Paris SX. They don't block the whole first tier like Cardiff for sponsorship? We can get much closer to action for better price, the atmosphere (most likely) will be better and the city is much more interesting to enjoy before/after.

Bummer we don't get to see Tomac and Roczen, but this is not the end of the world.
VanDan
7/16/2022 5:41am
Xeno wrote:
Exciting! Looking forward to this. I noticed they use the term British “GP”- that seems confusing because it’s not a Grand Prix. But what do I...
Exciting! Looking forward to this.
I noticed they use the term British “GP”- that seems confusing because it’s not a Grand Prix. But what do I know? Grinning
Grand Prix is a series of motor racing or motorcycling forming part of a world championship.

It is fine, it just seems weird to us...
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/21/2022 8:46pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Curious about the format. There's no hints about it aside that the event is around 4 hours in duration
Not much info, but it's something.

block75
7/21/2022 9:44pm
Just went to book and family tickets are only available in certain sections, front row on level one which when seated your eye level is in line with the ground so once the track is built you will be looking up and only be able to see a couple of jumps in that lane, the next is at the very back on the corner of the stadium, if you want to get a reasonable seat to take the family of 2 adults and 2 kids you have to buy all adult tickets which will set you back $910 for just the Saturday night

Post a reply to: Adam Bailey interview on the World Supercross Championship

The Latest