Acerbis X-Rock boots?

Tuzzo123
Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 12:55pm
Has anyone tried these X-rock boots from Acerbis? Boy, they sure look like the Garne Sg10"s......
|
Spooner
3/13/2019 9:39am
I don’t believe they are even distributed in the US.
Tuzzo123
3/13/2019 10:13am
They let me add them to my Cart to buy? Not sure what's up
tmoto205
3/13/2019 11:13am
You can get them here through Acerbis Hookit store like you mentioned. I have the last model before the x rock. Nice boots, hinged ankle, Vibram soles.

The Shop

Spooner
3/13/2019 11:22am
Ahh they must be just selling them direct.
tmoto205
3/13/2019 11:27am
Acerbis USA brings in gear and boots and sells thru the hookit store. One of my good buddies works at Acerbis Sun Valley location. They warehouse everything in Utah. The 19 gear is the best looking that they have had ever.
Preston412
3/13/2019 11:42am Edited Date/Time 3/13/2019 11:44am
tmoto205 wrote:
Acerbis USA brings in gear and boots and sells thru the hookit store. One of my good buddies works at Acerbis Sun Valley location. They warehouse...
Acerbis USA brings in gear and boots and sells thru the hookit store. One of my good buddies works at Acerbis Sun Valley location. They warehouse everything in Utah. The 19 gear is the best looking that they have had ever.
well he should look legit, they have some good looking gear
motomike894
3/13/2019 1:11pm
I got a pair, figured what the hell with my discount they were pretty cheap and look just like gaernes which obviously doesn't mean anything.

I have only been able to wear them once but I was very surprised, they felt good right away, felt very close to SG12 just not quite as cushy.

I will see how they hold up, but as far as fit and support feeling they are great.

Tuzzo123
3/14/2019 4:27am
I got a pair, figured what the hell with my discount they were pretty cheap and look just like gaernes which obviously doesn't mean anything. I...
I got a pair, figured what the hell with my discount they were pretty cheap and look just like gaernes which obviously doesn't mean anything.

I have only been able to wear them once but I was very surprised, they felt good right away, felt very close to SG12 just not quite as cushy.

I will see how they hold up, but as far as fit and support feeling they are great.

Yeah, please do. I love the look of them and the price is right. Love the grey and bright yellow
motomike894
3/14/2019 6:00am
I got a pair, figured what the hell with my discount they were pretty cheap and look just like gaernes which obviously doesn't mean anything. I...

Tuzzo123 wrote:
Yeah, please do. I love the look of them and the price is right. Love the grey and bright yellow
Yeah I wanted those but they didn't have them in my size I was pissed lol, they only had the black/orange/yellow which is what I got, blue and white and red white and blue in size 11, hopefully they restock them, cause if they don't fall apart after more use I will be buying more, even if they don't last as long as SG12 I can get two pairs of these for still less than one pair of SG12.

Wouterb
5/4/2019 12:11am

Hi Mike,

I’m in the market for a new pair of boots and have an eye on these. How is the sinzing compared to Gaerne?

Need to buy online and want to order the right size?

Thanks,
Wouter
motomike894
5/4/2019 4:12am

Wouterb wrote:
Hi Mike, I’m in the market for a new pair of boots and have an eye on these. How is the sinzing compared to Gaerne? Need...
Hi Mike,

I’m in the market for a new pair of boots and have an eye on these. How is the sinzing compared to Gaerne?

Need to buy online and want to order the right size?

Thanks,
Wouter
Sizing is right on, I’ve ridden with them for while now and had small piece of the inside rubber stuff come off not huge deal, but emailed acerbic like hey only wore these few times this is coming off, they freaking sent me another pair no charge.

The boots are comfy they’re are seriously like slightly less cushy sg12 and not quite as wide / longer in toe area, they are a little more flexible I think so maybe slightly less protection but man I’m impressed so far, plus got another pair haha.

The buckles are decent too, they are little harder to push in and out to tighten or loosen but the latch part is great.
zippytech
5/4/2019 5:48am
I like that they still have the stitched sole.. I won't buy any boots that have the sole glued on, I have see to many A star boots soles unglue for me.
crusher773
5/4/2019 12:31pm
Yeah looking at some for my son not sure which ones yet. How big are these in the calves? My boy is short and wears knee braces need something halfway big in the calves will be needed I think.
motomike894
5/4/2019 12:47pm
I have big calf’s and there’s plenty of room with my knee cups and pants on

Post a reply to: Acerbis X-Rock boots?

The Latest