Acerbis X-Rock Boots

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2019 8:22 PM

Throught I would post a pic of Acerbis X-Rock boots I ordered a few days back, bought them from MotoStorm, European site.

I think with shipping to the US which was 23 bucks, total came out to $257 and change. The reviews were good. Thought it was a good deal. Didn't but a few days to get them, week or so may be 10 days at the most.

Been away from the sport for many years, I wore HiPoints back in my day. I bought a pair of Gaerne GX-1's and didn't realize I should have bought hinged ankle, or thik I should have. I needed two pair, need a pair at my lake house where I keep my trail bike.

They were on sale figure and figured they would break in easier. Also needed grey boots to match my grey grips on my YZ250F!!!

I was suprised at the price for some of the Acerbis products on the Euro sites, better prices than Hookit which sells Acerbis. Also supprised at how cheap shipping from Europe is.

|

12/17/2019 3:14 AM

Those look uncomfortably stiff.

|

12/17/2019 8:17 AM

I haven't tried them on yet. Will do that later today or tonight. This thing called work seems to get in the way, along with Holiday stuff too!

|

12/17/2019 8:30 AM

Man, that is a smoking deal!! I'm interested to hear about them!

|

12/17/2019 8:35 AM

Im not a boot snob but they look like fine boots to me. Whats got me wondering is you had time to throw them up for a picture and post about them but didnt try them on. Really? That the first thing Id do when I took them out of the box!

|

12/17/2019 8:47 AM

Hoseclamp wrote:

Im not a boot snob but they look like fine boots to me. Whats got me wondering is you had time to throw them up for a picture and post about them but didnt try them on. Really? That the first thing Id do when I took them out of the box!

Euros a way casual, they think Americans are to anxious and if they don’t fit you will shoot somebody 😂

|

12/17/2019 7:56 PM

FWYT wrote:

I thought it was a good deal and I needed a Second pair of boots. My wife probably doesn’t think I do.

Acerbis helmets look like a good deal too. I plan to buy a dual sport helmet to keep at my lake house where I keep my CR250F trailbike that I seldom have time to ride. Will take a hard look at one of the two shell Acerbis Reactive Helments. I like to ride my trail bike with my perscription sunglasses so a Dual Sport helmet works good for putting around my property and what few trails to ride.

I hope to get to the track between Christmas and when I go back to work Jan. 3rd and try my new boots out. Along with ride my YZ250f I worked on the last few months.

|

12/18/2019 7:21 AM

FWYT wrote:

I have a pair of them and ran a few hare scrambles in them this season. In my opinion, they feel just a tiny bit more stiff than my SG-12's but the foot bed is more comfortable. Toe box seems a little tall and roomy but I haven't had any problems shifting or feeling the shifter or brake pedal. I have super sharp pegs and after 3-4 races/rides on them there is no visible wear on the bottom of the soles, so I assume they will hold up for a while.

|

12/18/2019 7:04 PM

Nice boots! I dig the stitched sole.

|

12/18/2019 9:31 PM

We bought my son a pair of Acerbis for under $100 on hookit I think and he loves them.

|

12/20/2019 3:40 AM

I've been wearing X-Rock boots all year. I like them. Comfortable when worn in, bit heavy compared to SIDIs but offer good protection. Only complaint is they seem to get a lot of roost going down the front inside.Maybe I need to tighten them more, or the straps stretch a bit with movement or something.

|

12/20/2019 4:59 AM

Fraser wrote:

I've been wearing X-Rock boots all year. I like them. Comfortable when worn in, bit heavy compared to SIDIs but offer good protection. Only complaint is they seem to get a lot of roost going down the front inside.Maybe I need to tighten them more, or the straps stretch a bit with movement or something.

How is sizing on them?

|

12/20/2019 7:42 AM

Normally I wear a 41 (8) in shoes. For these I have a 43 (9.5), so I'd probably go for a size bigger than normal.

|

12/21/2019 7:30 PM

They didn’t fit. I bought 10.s and sometimes I were 10.5s but not always. I have them posted for sale for 250. Go to the Vital Bazaar. Screaming deal, will cost me a ton to send them back to the site in Italy where I bought them. Soon as I sell them will buy size 11.

|

12/21/2019 7:44 PM

Hey if you ever need them cleaned I know a guy. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/21/2019 8:02 PM

I have two pairs with about 60 hours of riding between them, I love them, fit great, easy buckles and the soles hold up good.

|